Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New project... Boredom is a curse... Lol

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    Rifleman, you suffer from too much' hangar floor space' disease.
    There's only one cure for that, right fellas??

Grossman56

:p38:spitfirebf109f18f4phantom:787:182:ov10
    LOL You beat me to it with your comment, I wanted to ask him if he just built that for future fleet expansion :Cool:
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hahahaha I love it!

Comment

• no matter how many you have there is always room for 1 more :Cool:
        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Absolutely! Well sad to report crashed again... This one was on me it lifted perfectly unfortunately I didn't catch it in time and in surprise I went full throttle... Well it pitched up stalled and down, lucky the damage is light and easy to repair.

Comment

• sounds like she is getting close, with twitchy or new stuff I try to keep a moderate throttle and throws as I try to keep her airborne. In the end she might require a mix to sort things out (IE: throttle-ele) Keep the faith,
            rc flyin addict

Comment

• Oh yeah definitely not giving up. I'm thinking I may need to change my thrust angle just alittle as well

Comment

• Sorry to read about thw crash Rifleman. Good attitude. Keep the faith get get her back up. Looks real close now.
                Dewey l

Comment

• Just like building the death ray. If it was easy, everyone would do it! Sounds like a little more tweaking of thrust angle and you'll have her flying!

Comment

• Indeed, that's what I'm thinking, seems like it's pressing the nose down

Comment

• was up in DC yesterday, got a few picks for thr Click image for larger version

Name:	20170521_124617.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	77099Click image for larger version

Name:	20170521_124853.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	77100 ust angle Click image for larger version

Name:	20170521_124643.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	77101Click image for larger version

Name:	20170521_131113.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	77102
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• The drawing I'm familiar with have the engines pointed skyward, which would cause it to nose up, which is how you described the failed attempts. These photos show the engines are level with the wing centerline. At least that's how it looks to me?

Comment

• Comment

• It's there in the photos as well, just a bit more difficult to tell.

Comment

• Yeah there is a 6°up angle on the props. Maybe I'll just leave it alone and try what I got but just hold throttle

Comment

• looks like the washout at the wing tips line up almost perfectly with the thrust angel
                                rc flyin addict

Comment

• They really feel like they are on point

Comment

• Went on a small trip last week so didn't get to work on the plane. And this week is pretty much booked to the gills as well. I really want to take a good hard look at her and figure out what I'm missing. Soon I hope I can get back to work on her again

Comment

• Got her repaired hope I can get out there this weekend and fly her. I'll update if I get out there

Comment

• looking forward to it.
                                        Dewey l

Comment

• Will give her a go tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
                                          X