Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we have a foam Flightline OV-10 as the reveal today. Not at the top of my list, but I like it. Was time for a Flightline release.

However, two OV-10 releases in one year and so many cool scale EDFs still needing to be done........

Comment

• The Bronco wasn't top of my list either -- but I think it's smart business. I predict it will be a popular model for MRC, and the more they sell, the more future products in store for us. It looks like another top-notch example of product design from Alpha and the team.

Comment

• Same here, surprised at two OV-10's so close together. I never saw what others did in the OV-10 but regardless, I'm happy for those guys. Glad to see the Flightline series is still alive. The drought lives on for my 1600mm F4F, F6F, Zero, B-25.

Comment

• Looks more scale than the Black Horse, and I really dig so many features at a friendly price! Applause to MRC for going off the beaten path 👏

Comment

• I agree fellas the OV-10 is not my thing BUT hats off to motion for bringing what a lot of guys want. It’s a great looking model!!! Here’s to hoping that the next Flightline model is an 1600mm Axis bird

Comment

• +1,really cool plane but not on my short list. Hats off to Motion and the team, so grateful they are bringing a ton of quality planes to market, it's allot of work and expense. Fantastic quality planes, so sweet. Thanks guys
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• The OV-10 release was awesome, and really looking forward to seeing many at the field.

So, not to take away from the new release as it's so fresh, but it makes for a great time to ask for another twin prop. I've wanted for years and years and years. Growing up where I am, and seeing them at the local airport while I was taking flight lessons, the CL-415 holds a special place in my heart.

So, I'd like to request a CL-415, but it has to have the "works".

Click image for larger version

Name:	I-DPCN_at_work_03_(cropped).jpg
Views:	578
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	248112

Comment

• Originally posted by ncflyer79 View Post
                  I agree fellas the OV-10 is not my thing BUT hats off to motion for bringing what a lot of guys want. It’s a great looking model!!! Here’s to hoping that the next Flightline model is an 1600mm Axis bird
                  My thoughts too. I’m stoked for the guys that have been hanging out for this and look forward to reading their excitement. Thanks Motion for keeping on bringing top quality models to the market. I really hope at some point this range might include a P40e and despite the odds an early FW190 in this size range and detail level.

I had fun with poem too, I guess I wasn’t too far off with the P40.....it was green at least :) :)...ha ha....

Keep safe and have fun all.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    The OV-10 release was awesome, and really looking forward to seeing many at the field.

So, not to take away from the new release as it's so fresh, but it makes for a great time to ask for another twin prop. I've wanted for years and years and years. Growing up where I am, and seeing them at the local airport while I was taking flight lessons, the CL-415 holds a special place in my heart.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I-DPCN_at_work_03_(cropped).jpg
Views:	578
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	248112
                    I like your taste in twins! Personally I'd rather see the CL-215... radials instead of turboprops :)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                      The OV-10 release was awesome, and really looking forward to seeing many at the field.

Have always been a CL-415 and 215 fan as well. I scored a great deal on a China Model Products CL-415 when they were closing them out from Nitroplanes. Still fly it at float flys regularly. There are several around here.

Here is mine and my flying buddy Dave Schaefer's CL-415s in action at a float fly last year. Mine has the tip plates and aux vertical area on the tail. Dave left these features off his model.

Great flying model. For those that did not know, it had an 80" span and was done with a glass fuse, nacelles and tip floats, with balsa wings and tails. Crappy kit, but a great flying model.

I did custom markings on mine, in the scheme of the Bombardier "SuperScooper" demo aircraft from the early 2000s.

Can still be found at swap meets and for sale by individuals on line from time to time.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post

I like your taste in twins! Personally I'd rather see the CL-215... radials instead of turboprops :)
                        I'd take either, ha-ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by tab28682 View Post

Have always been a CL-415 and 215 fan as well. I scored a great deal on a China Model Products CL-415 when they were closing them out from Nitroplanes. Still fly it at float flys regularly. There are several around here.

Here is mine and my flying buddy Dave Schaefer's CL-415s in action at a float fly last year. Mine has the tip plates and aux vertical area on the tail. Dave left these features off his model.

Great flying model. For those that did not know, it had an 80" span and was done with a glass fuse, nacelles and tip floats, with balsa wings and tails. Crappy kit, but a great flying model.

I did custom markings on mine, in the scheme of the Bombardier "SuperScooper" demo aircraft from the early 2000s.

Can still be found at swap meets and for sale by individuals on line from time to time.
                          Great pics.! I never had the chance to own or see that older kit. It shows up great in pictures.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Electric Beaver....jpg
Views:	669
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	248280
                            Everyone knows that RC Model manufacturers have produced the DeHavilland DHC2 Beaver in balsa and foam and they have been popular. Tundra planes have taken the market lately and there is an abundance of those. Flyzone had a great 59 inch model for a few years until they were absorbed by Horizon, which killed that model and sent the best attributes over to FMS to make their V2 2000 model better. They did a great job and I bought one. I really wish FlightLine would make a good sized version either a Turbo or Radial model that could be added to Motion RC's awesome line up of airplanes. The reason they need one is because Horizon has a really bad habit of introducing and discontinuing planes every 6-24 months! It's brutal when all of a sudden the model you bought has no spares and it's wiped clean from the marketplace...I understand if there are poor sales, then they have to move on; but what are you worried about when you're a monopoly? Anyway, here is a photo of the world's first, real life, electric, Canadian-built, Viking Air Turbo Beaver fitted with an American made electric motor by "magniX" out of Seattle. Harbour Air of Vancouver will likely switch many of their planes to electric for short-haul flights. I think Motion really needs one in their "civilian planes or seaplanes category" that can stay there for awhile...

Comment

Name:	Bronco fire 1.png
Views:	509
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	248417Click image for larger version

Name:	Bronco fire 4.png.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	248414Click image for larger version

Name:	Bronco fire 3.png
Views:	468
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	248415Click image for larger version

Name:	Bronco fire 2.png
Views:	503
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	248416 I would like to congratulate Alpha, Motion RC and Flightline for the OV10 Bronco, I and my flying mates locked down in Oz have already submitted our pre orders (Motion) or expressions of interest with the local agents. I suggest Flightline consider a Fire Fighting variation of the Bronco.

Comment

• Okay Alpha, now that we have the long overdue OV-10 on the way, how about a 1400mm O-2/Skymaster? Plenty of civilian and military options to satisfy a variety of fliers.

JB

Comment

• wvrailfan Liking that suggestion very much and another 3 piece wing candidate. It is also another of my airframes lost to the incinerator that needs to phoenix back into the hangar. I just twins.
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                                    Okay Alpha, now that we have the long overdue OV-10 on the way, how about a 1400mm O-2/Skymaster? Plenty of civilian and military options to satisfy a variety of fliers.

JB
                                    OV-1 Mohawk.
                                    Mike Click image for larger version

Name:	0bd4de8363ee1314a2ff09e4cef231ba.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	248556
                                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• MikeT Another Nam twin that I'd absolutely need to have
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Name:	050317-F-1234P-047.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	248613This twin served in three war zones from the 1940s to the 1970s in a wide variety of color schemes. It could have the guns nose or the bomber nose.

Comment

• This twin served in three war zones from the 1940s to the 1970s in a wide variety of color schemes. It could have the guns nose or the bomber nose.
                                          Or, FL could offer both noses as the did with the B-24...........

Comment

Working...
                                          X