X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post

I am using Cura to create the gcode. What version of simplify 3d are you using?
    Have you seen this?
    https://forum.simplify3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=7899
    I did some checking online and am now printing the outer layer only in concentric (VaseMode). How did you print the section with the mounting tabs without supports?

Comment

• Just printed it, they are so small that the overhang doesn't affect it much.

Comment

• AGM-12 B Bullpup. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2870558

Comment

• AGM-62 Walleye

Comment

• AGM-65 Maverick

Comment

• MK84

Comment

• Wow, those look awesome! And I love that you have added the mounting tabs that Freewing uses. Makes swapping out loads very simple!
                Pat

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• TMI mudduck. :Silly:
                    Pat

Comment

• Agree, this isn't an all boys thread in my house

Comment

• I did make a block cad drawing (can insert it into every drawing) of the male FW mounting tabs full scale (I add them to the model after i scale the model down) and I have test printed (spiral) the 600 g tank, mk84, suu23, bullpup, walleye, maverick, & rocket pod. And they all attach to the FW 90 F-16 pylon just fine. So I am happy I dont have to re make the wheel every drawing. :)

Comment

• Well I thought that my post was simply funny, but I've deleted it to keep the peas. Now everyone will wonder what's up...
                          Hey, isn't it exciting that apmech1 has come up with all this stuff? He's keeping my printer very busy. :Love:
                          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• You can keep the peas, I don't like them so much. LOL
                            Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                              ...Also shameless plug to share a 3DP set I am currently working on for the A-10. ...
                              DD, Are you still working on this A-10 cockpit 3DP upgrade? If so, I would like to purchase a finished version when you reach that point. I am currently building the A-10 with mods, of course, and would like to add the better cockpit. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

DD, Are you still working on this A-10 cockpit 3DP upgrade? If so, I would like to purchase a finished version when you reach that point. I am currently building the A-10 with mods, of course, and would like to add the better cockpit. Best, LB
                                Yea, I'm starting to finalize parts and preparing them to install in my hog. I've been on vacation the past week but when I get back I think everything should be ready by the second week of May

I'll update the A10 thread when everything is ready and I can PM you too .

Comment

• Outstanding. I will watch for an update and you may PM as well. Thanks in advance. Best, LB
                                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• MK82 Snakeye

Comment

• BRU-41 Went for more function than scale fidelity

Comment

• BRU42

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
                                          Wonderful! Thank you. What about an MER that will hold 6?

Update: Sorry, just noticed the post prior to one for the TER.

Comment

Working...
                                          X