Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually climbing as speed increases (not just hitting the throttle quickly) is that you are nose heavy and carrying a lot of up trim. Thrust line issues are rare and I don't think anyone has said that their L-39 has a thrust line issue.

Yes, this is one awesome plane, mine even with the old outrunner is a stunner.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEWBIE View Post

I am astonished how well this jet flies, thank you for your tips. I noticed it likes to climb when i give it gas. I have to see how it behaves without all the ordinance loaded. I been eyeing the 90 mils, I have a spare high performance engine, ohh decisions decisions.
      I’m glad you like the L-39, I have numerous flights on this airframe, two years old, and it never fails. Relatively fast yet slow, performs beautiful aerobatics, and is very predictable. I have a GPS in it and it clocks in on the fast side around 95+mph. If I want a fast mover I fly my F-4.

Richard

Comment

• Video of a flight from a couple of weeks ago
        Owner and pilot: paulrkytekThe video is a edit of two flights made at Pontefract And District Aeromodellers – PANDAS.

Comment

• Hi,

After the experience of loading the model before Maiden flight, I decided to make a simple transport platform.....

the main reason was that there was no way I could properly store the wheelchair so that there was no danger of damaging the model....and this is how it was solved.

Peter​

Comment

Working...
          X