Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally re-maiden my SU-35 after installing FMS Pro fans. Wow! What a difference. I was able to take off in half the distance from a grass field. In the air, amazing thrust! Thanks Airguardian for recommending. I didn’t try TV but am planning for the next flight.

What rates are recommended as a good starting point for TV? I cure toy have everything to 100%.

I bought this pre-owned so it’s not in the best condition but she’s still photogenic.

I really hope this is a re-release soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by salali View Post
      I finally re-maiden my SU-35 after installing FMS Pro fans. Wow! What a difference. I was able to take off in half the distance from a grass field. In the air, amazing thrust! Thanks Airguardian for recommending. I didn’t try TV but am planning for the next flight.

What rates are recommended as a good starting point for TV? I cure toy have everything to 100%.

I bought this pre-owned so it’s not in the best condition but she’s still photogenic.

I really hope this is a re-release soon.
      I put the FMS PRO fans in mine over 2 years ago (Oct 2020). They certainly make a big diffrence.

If it is re-released expect it to be about a kilo heavier.

Comment

• salali, good to see it went well!

I'd use max throws on the nozzles with the same expo that you are using for everything else.

If you are afraid of twitchiness, it's usually better to reduce control surface throws before you touch VT nozzles.
        Then again, you can have them on an on/off switch if it causes you to be anxious so you can disable it if you don't like it when you turn it on, but that'd be rare.

Comment

• Comment

• This is waaaay too quiet...

Comment

• I hear crickets...
              No more people having fun with the Su or what?

Comment

• I'm still having fun with mine.

Comment

• And I haven't yet posted videos of my new setup with the SMCs, full HV servo setup and 3 gyros...

Comment

• Flying at an actual airshow... w00t!

Comment

• Thread is too silent... can't let that be!

Comment

• Sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post

Sick.
                          Man...you are getting good! Your flying techniques almost look full scale! Love the way you invented a way to heat the air outa the tail pipes.
                          That's a nice scale effect, but i bet it is a battery hog. Dubbing in the turbine sound was a nice touch.

-GG

Comment

• The trick is to make the jet overweight... 30T overweight!

Comment

Working...
                            X