Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is on the way also !

Comment

• Just ordered mine...great warm-up jet for flying day!

Comment

• So you guys got shipped notices? Wonder why it says pre-order for early June still? Thought about getting one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
          So you guys got shipped notices? Wonder why it says pre-order for early June still? Thought about getting one.
          They show available on the site now.

70mm F-35 Lightning II EDF V3 from Freewing - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ21612P Motion RC and Freewing are excited to announce our all-new 2019 F-35 Lightning II! To bring this model fully into the modern EDF era, we started from the ground up and redesigned a completely new mold for Freewing's most popular 70mm jet over

Comment

• ...and it's now SHIPPED!
            gotta love Motion RC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

They show available on the site now.

https://www.motionrc.com/collections...mm-edf-jet-pnp
              Yep, they must have just updated it after I posted, now should I get one or not, hmmmm, decisionsLOL

Comment

• :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool: Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Yep, they must have just updated it after I posted, now should I get one or not, hmmmm, decisionsLOL
                  Easiest decision all day!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Yes guys, the F-35's have arrived at the US warehouse and will be arriving in the EU tomorrow! Can't wait to see everyone's pics and videos.

Comment

• Anyone else get so excited they go ahead and program the model in their transmitter beforehand? I went a little nuts with this one, since it's such a great platform to mess around with... it took up EVERY available Mix my DX9 could handle.
                      • Flaperons
                      • Gyro gain on a knob
                      • Switchable tailerons, and the ability to also let Ailerons operate only as flaps
                      • Lastly, Rudders tied to Elevator with a switch... just to see how she'll tumble
                      :Smug:

After I figure out what I like best and get the gyro dialed in, the gain will go to an on/off switch and the R Knob will be used to experiment with spoilerons and different angles.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post
                        Anyone else get so excited they go ahead and program the model in their transmitter beforehand? I went a little nuts with this one, since it's such a great platform to mess around with... it took up EVERY available Mix my DX9 could handle.
                        • Flaperons
                        • Gyro gain on a knob
                        • Switchable tailerons, and the ability to also let Ailerons operate only as flaps
                        • Lastly, Rudders tied to Elevator with a switch... just to see how she'll tumble
                        :Smug:

After I figure out what I like best and get the gyro dialed in, the gain will go to an on/off switch and the R Knob will be used to experiment with spoilerons and different angles.
                        Man... That is a bunch for sure! Look forward to hearing how it does.

Comment

• One of the many reasons I shop MRC, early June means end of May. Both (1 PNP & 1 ARF) my F-35’s are on the way. Lots of fun this summer for sure!!! Still looking for an A-7/F105 in the 80/90mm size, Please.
                          Thanks MRC...

Comment

• Mine is on the way too. Can't wait for this little beauty.

I got the 6-channel Admiral receiver with built-in stabilization so I can fly flaperons with the gyro stabilization. I got an extra one and tried it out in my 70mm F-16, just so I would have it all figured out for when the F-35 came in. Tried it and it flies great.

Not sure how to the tailerons. That would be interesting to figure out.

What's the secret to that?

Thanks!

Comment

• Mine was delivered today and I m stuck at work....:Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                Mine was delivered today and I m stuck at work....:Crying:
                                Think of it as something sweet waiting for you at home :)

Comment

• I wonder which will be faster and better vertical. The fw f16 inrunner or the f35. And how they would compare with the xrp setups. If the xrp setup performs better I’m willing to pay.

Comment

• Ready to reach for the sky!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190601_171502.jpg
Views:	1233
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	197683

Comment

• Mine is still in the box... I have been building and setting up the little D-9!! She is up next!!! Looks cool for sure!! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post
                                        One of the many reasons I shop MRC, early June means end of May. Both (1 PNP & 1 ARF) my F-35’s are on the way. Lots of fun this summer for sure!!! Still looking for an A-7/F105 in the 80/90mm size, Please.
                                        Thanks MRC...
                                        Exactly! The more I buy, the more impressed I am with MRC. Mine should be here Wednesday!

Comment

• Steve, I found the aileron rates a little too hot (and I like a fast roll rate) and the elevator rates too low. I also feel the book CG (difficult to interpret in the manual) to be nose heavy in flight. It flies really well.

Good luck with the maiden!

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                          Ready to reach for the sky!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190601_171502.jpg
Views:	1233
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	197683

Comment

Working...
                                          X