Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kallend… thanks again, for the post. I’ll have to seriously have a look at playing with this setup. I’m on the order list for the B-1 against my better judgment but figured it’s a cool aircraft and one I have always wanted but never considered there would be an easily available one for purchase. Yes, wish it were even bigger for 80mm but its still gonna be fun. Being that it’s not a candidate for heavy pulling for close-in vertical to begin with, it is therefore a candidate to add some weight and scale details to in this way.

Comment

• Bit surprised this thread is still dormant since the B1B’s started shipping, it is not a freewing but I am still pretty stoked about it. Motion rolled out two fantastic jets this year.

Comment

• Same on RCG… also surprised at the few Cougar reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by T- Elbert View Post
          Bit surprised this thread is still dormant since the B1B’s started shipping, it is not a freewing but I am still pretty stoked about it. Motion rolled out two fantastic jets this year.
          According to FedEx mine had an unreadable shipping label and seems to be stuck in Arcadia, CA, as a result. It's made it a scant 8 miles so far, in 6 days.

Since they have all my information (or they couldn't have notified me of the problem) I don't see why it's taking so long to resolve.

Comment

• Exactly what happened with my L-39 from them. Unreadable bar code and then no updates. Ended up coming one day after the initial due date.

Comment

• It’s has been hard to get the guys ramped up here, we have had rain almost daily . I have been leaving planes in my truck, run to the field between rain storms.
              on that note my B1 has been sitting 15 miles from my house for 3 days with fedex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                Exactly what happened with my L-39 from them. Unreadable bar code and then no updates. Ended up coming one day after the initial due date.
                You're the third person I've heard of with the same problem. Perhaps they should get a new bar-code printer.

Comment

• T- Elbert I'm glad you got one. I can't wait to see it!

Comment

• The B1B showed today 👍. First impressions
                    The packing had spacers glued in everywhere bit weird but plane was well secured and undamaged.
                    This is a good sized EDF, seems heavy but weight is ok.
                    Finish is very nice
                    For my first banana hobbies plane I am pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Mine was shipped FedEx and was supposed to arrive this past Saturday between 10am and 2pm, which forced my girl to stick around (I was out of town) all day and of course they never showed. Tracking the tracking (heh) was hilarious. Showed it bouncing around all over the place. Finally arrived yesterday afternoon. I plan on digging into it on my lunch break. I'll post photos and thoughts.
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• It is finally here and all bits are in order. As soon as I’m done being a responsible adult, this is getting built.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• She's a beaut! Here's my buddy's...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5344.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	380199
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Does look really really,, really nice cant wait t hear how it flies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dougcarr73 View Post
                              As soon as I’m done being a responsible adult, this is getting built.

Ain't it the way. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                She's a beaut! Here's my buddy's...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5344.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	380199
                                Aros, "Res ipsa loquitor" Best, LB
                                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Alright fellow B-1'ers...My buddy said we should watch these videos BEFORE powering this model up...

I'm going to watch these myself and suspend the build until I have a good grasp of the situation...

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• It’s ready to fly , weather dependent… but I feel a paint job coming on

Comment

• Cool! Paint job?
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I can hear George Thorogood already!

Comment

• Man she's bigger than I expected! Put her together on my lunch break. Pretty easy build. I forgot it has an XT90 connector (all my 6S LiPos are EC5s) but I can still connect the EC5 to the XT90 just to program and get the settings set up. Adapter ordered so the maiden will have to wait some other weekend. Beautiful bird!

Attached Files
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X