Official Freewing 110mm F-35C Lightning II Super Scale EDF Jet Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • f4u ausie
    Senior Member

    • Dec 2019
    • 1240
    • Melbourne
    • Send PM

    #121
    Throttle trim???

    Comment

    • NickTesla
      Member

      • Aug 2024
      • 2
      • Send PM

      #122
      Originally posted by NickTesla
      Friends!
      I assembled F-35 today. But it was a disappointment to fail to set up the ESC / Throttle control. I use Spektrum receiver AR10100T with satelite and Spektrum Transmitter.
      So when I bind everything works, except the throttle. Plus it keeps emmiting beep tones as you power on.
      I tried everything: all the possible combination of throttle stick, throttle cut and reverse. I replaced with another receiver, add a new model from scratch . Nothing works so far.
      Do you have any ideas what could possible go wrong? The pity side is .. I can't find a manual for this ESC.

      Cheers
      I have fixed it! Let me share, if someone faces it. So, as you know the throttle wire has an Y split: one goes to ESC, another to the afterburner light. It looks like someone in factory connected the afterburner lead in wrong polarity! I flipped it and everything went smoothly!

      Comment

      • Giovanbattista
        Member

        • Sep 2026
        • 7
        • Send PM

        #123
        Bene ottimo a sapersi mi fa piacere per te e ti ringrazio per quando avrò il mio f 35 grazie ciaoo

        Comment

        • Lon
          HobbySquawk Accomplished Pilot

          • Jul 2014
          • 1202
          • Miles, Iowa
          • Send PM

          #124
          Originally posted by DavidsTVBrandon
          My AfterBurner light comes on at like 20-30% throttle. is there any way to adjust that to like 75%?
          I had the same issue. Calibrate the throttle/ESC....with no power to the plane. Put your throttle to the high/full throttle position on your transmitter. Power the plane up, after initial beeping the plane powering up, move the throttle to zero/no throttle position. That solved the issue for me.
          Lon

          EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, F-16 90mm. Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

          Comment

          • EDF-Jetpilot
            Jets are a lot of fun

            • May 2024
            • 135
            • Aarburg, Schweiz
            • Send PM

            #125
            Originally posted by Wrex450
            Maidened today and managed to get 7 total flights. I flew 25-30mm aft of the marks. What a great flying plane, power for days, good behaviors all around.

            I setup tailerons and AS3X+. Most surprising was how much momentum it carried on the ground. Also, the inflight sound is incredible.
            I’ll be flying mine with the AS3X+ gyro as well; would you mind sharing your settings (gains, etc.) with me? That would be very kind of you.

            Comment

            • Joel
              Member

              • Mar 2024
              • 3
              • Send PM

              #126
              Originally posted by NickTesla

              I have fixed it! Let me share, if someone faces it. So, as you know the throttle wire has an Y split: one goes to ESC, another to the afterburner light. It looks like someone in factory connected the afterburner lead in wrong polarity! I flipped it and everything went smoothly!
              I used the spektrum AR8360T it would beep continuously, had to do the throttle calibration. Power plane off, turn off throttle cut, put throttle stick to max, power on the plane, after the first several beeps lower the throttle all the way. That took care of it and the esc booted right up.

              Comment

              • Joel
                Member

                • Mar 2024
                • 3
                • Send PM

                #127
                Originally posted by RCAVI8T0R
                I am curious on if anyone is flying on the Admiral 6000 pro packs. If so, are you stacking them, or strapping them side by side?
                Hey, yes I use them, side by side laying on their sides, i have some velcro under each and larger straps as well. The ones that come with it are too short. Happy flights!

                Comment

                Working...