You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Freewing come out with a F-4 Phantom II?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

The belly aching about the gears was crazy on RCG both before and after the release...some are just never satisfied.
    TiredIronGRB,

You said it correctly, some (not saying anyone in this discussion) but those who were belly aching when the A-10 hit the beach here in the US were not satisfied.

Comment

• Agreed! Some of the conversations on RCG are off the hook immature. This is supposed to be fun! :-)
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I think if MRC & FW bring a F-4 to the market, they will bring a super scale version. I love the f-4. I almost broke down and boughr an lx f-4, but decided to wait to see if MRC would bring one. I have the 90 f-16, I love it but i have rough landings. (I misjudge the distance on final, so i end up on the grass. :(..) i fly the 1700mm corsair and mustang and I think size difference messes with me. Keep this post alive! SEMPER FI Dragongunner!

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
          I think if MRC & FW bring a F-4 to the market, they will bring a super scale version. I love the f-4. I almost broke down and boughr an lx f-4, but decided to wait to see if MRC would bring one. I have the 90 f-16, I love it but i have rough landings. (I misjudge the distance on final, so i end up on the grass. :(..) i fly the 1700mm corsair and mustang and I think size difference messes with me. Keep this post alive! SEMPER FI Dragongunner!
          Ha you bet! Back at you! I recently passed up an Elite F4 all the trimmings with TAM jets struts wheels and brakes... for 450$. UGH.....Should have bit!! Our field is 800X50 of Tarmac.
          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Lotta people are chirping about a F-100 among other jets, but I'm cautiously optimistic that Project Foil is the much anticipated F4. F22 might be pretty cool, but either way I'm hoping it's super scale type model for the folks who seem to be chomping at the bit.

Comment

• Stealth Fighter......................??
              Team Gross!

Comment

• I'll order two or three right away as soon as they are announced. Phantoms Phorever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'll also very glad to buy F4 phantom 90mm EDF.
                  I recomend to add braking parashut like in Sebart G91.
                  regards

Comment

• If they would just make the darn thing, they can close down this thread and save some cloud space!

Comment

• Looks like the answer to the original question is....TODAY! :)
                      Pat

Comment

• Two PNP options -- 6S or 8S power system

But no selection to get the 8s...
                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Thank you MotionRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
                          I just ordered mine like I promised!
                          When is the Marine 8S version coming out?
                          It's Christmas in February!
                          Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Well guys, congratulations, it was a hard won fight but you guys made it happen!
                            A great bird and a fantastic looking EDF, hope every one gets one on the first order, again congrats and happy flying with your new F4

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• You little ripper :)

Comment

• When will Freewing come out with the F-4 Phantom II? I guess we will never know. ;) :PLOL:):Silly:
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yepper................looks like TPS can close this thread now;)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Not bad , 18 pages BEFORE the release!
                                    The A-10 is sitting at 360 plus pages, I can see this one eclipsing that.....
                                    (The official page I mean)

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                      Not bad , 18 pages BEFORE the release!
                                      The A-10 is sitting at 360 plus pages, I can see this one eclipsing that.....
                                      (The official page I mean)

Grossman56
                                      Page count isn't an accurate measure Gman because the amount of posts per page is a variable that you determine in your settings.
                                      The total count of 357 posts(including yours) in this thread covers 36 pages for me.;)
                                      The A-10 thread has(last post by me) 7397 posts which encompasses 740 pages for me.:Scared:

It's the number of posts that will set the mark.
                                      This thread was interestingly started 18 months ago.:Whew:
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yep, you're right, the enthusiasm is terrific!!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                        X