You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... What's next? We need some new military muscle for us EDF junkies! : )

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see a single 70mm 6s fan T-38 and possibly a twin 70mm 6s larger T-38 or F-18F later.
    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Here is the latest tally of the top ten jets requested on this thread and from this other one: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...-from-freewing

SS stands for Super Scale
      1. F-4 Phantom- 14
      2. F-8 Crusador- 10
      3. F/A-18C SS- 11
      4. AJS-37 Viggen- 7
      5. Rafale- 6
      6. F-22 Raptor- 6
      7. A-7 Corsair II- 5
      8. B-1b Lancer- 5
      9. Jaguar- 5
      10. Mig 15- 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
        Here is the latest tally of the top ten jets requested on this thread and from this other one: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...-from-freewing

1. F-4 Phantom- 14
        2. F-8 Crusador- 10
        3. F/A-18C SS- 11
        4. AJS-37 Viggen- 7
        5. Rafale- 6
        6. F-22 Raptor- 6
        7. A-7 Corsair II- 5
        8. B-1b Lancer- 5
        9. Jaguar- 5
        10. Mig 15- 4
        add 1 more F-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
          Here is the latest tally of the top ten jets requested on this thread and from this other one: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...-from-freewing

1. F-4 Phantom- 14
          2. F-8 Crusador- 10
          3. F/A-18C SS- 11
          4. AJS-37 Viggen- 7
          5. Rafale- 6
          6. F-22 Raptor- 6
          7. A-7 Corsair II- 5
          8. B-1b Lancer- 5
          9. Jaguar- 5
          10. Mig 15- 4
          HO-229 this would be the Holy Grail of EDF jets... so would a B-58, F-106 and F4D Skyray.

Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Still waiting on my super scale F-22, F-18C, and MiG-29 :Cool: preferably before I get to purchasing other jets on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
              Still waiting on my super scale F-22, F-18C, and MiG-29 :Cool: preferably before I get to purchasing other jets on my list.
              The MIG-29 was on the list before at #10 but the Jaguar bumped it down. It would be a good welcome addition as Freewing has not done a modern Russian jet in a while.

Comment

• I’m a century series guy. I would love a F-105 Thunderchief and a F-100 Super Sabre. 90mm!

Comment

• We NEED an 80mm Rafale! The new A4 rotating mains would be perfect too!

Comment

• 80 mm or 90 Mig 17

Comment

• I'd like something much bigger, a true rival to the HSD F-16, Motion RC has already ruled that out though. Shame. Some 110mm or 120mm edf jets would be awesome. They would use the batteries that people allready have if they have a FW F14 or A10
                      Being honest i'm not sure i'd buy one but I do like the idea of a twin 80 F4.
                      I'd like to see some new 80mm jets. In order of preference, F100, MiG 15/17, EE Lightning, Jaguar, Viggen, Rafale, Hunter.

I did wonder if anyone would want a micro sized plane from Freewing? Scale planes like the UMX F-16 and MiG 15 which Horizon no longer makes could be an avenue for Freewing to explore?

Comment

• The over and under edf EE Lightning would be gnarly, but cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aviatorcl44d View Post
                          I’m a century series guy. I would love a F-105 Thunderchief and a F-100 Super Sabre. 90mm!
                          Hey Aviatorcl44d, I noticed you signed up to Hobby Squawk almost a year ago, but recently posted your very first post. So, welcome to Hobby Squawk!

An EE Lightning would be tough. Not only because of the power set, but because of the landing gear and that "gnarly" wing. But, I do think it's a unique aircraft.
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Im waiting for a big F-22 raptor. Twin 70mm or one serious 80mm but either way its gotta have serious power, no more of those 90mm super heavy and slow edf's. I really like what freewing has been putting out there lately, I have the f16 (6s) and the avanti and both of those jets have enough power to cruse at 30 to 40% throttle. A "scale" F22 raptor needs to have an excellent power to weight ratio......and thrust vectoring for the pitch and roll axis would be sweet too!

Comment

• Im guessing an F-105 based on the teaser video that I saw this morning.

Comment

• That's my guess as well.
                                Pat

Comment

• F-105 or F-4. In either case, we win!

Comment

• A-1 Skyraider as well...it looked like it was flying low and slow....think about it..
                                    Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I’d love a skyraider but this is a Freewing plane so it’s an EDF.

Comment

• So what’s the project machat? Any guesses?

Comment

• F-105 Thud is my guess.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X