Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great video and excellent flying! Nice job on the landings particularly, I'm still trying to figure out a proper approach for landing the F-14. From the video it looks like you didn't have the flaps down. What is your preferred landing configuration?

Comment

• I use half flaps and air brake but mine is not working right now.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Morning Flight

Comment

• I used to work at pratt and whitney in w palm in late 70's going to the test stands and watching the f100 motor in full burner was so cool..not to mention the allagators that would sit under the burner flame warming up...anyway the nozzle use to have covers but as I understand it the covers would come off in flight so they just left em off like the model is/

Comment

• Morning flight

Comment

• I have started a playlist of my F-15 flights... take a looks

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Thanks for the link !

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    Thanks guys :). Since I have been airbrushing lately, I figured I minds well go for a new paint job. I really like the look of the 2005 Tiger Meet of the Americas paint scheme. Now, that is only for the E-model, but I'm not going for any scale awards, so I made this C-model into that paint scheme.

I used Createx water based airbrush paint in opaque black and opaque coral colors. There is also a couple costs of gloss Minwax Polycrylic clear spray on the jet. I forgot to take pictures of the sides of the aircraft because there are tiger stripes painted along the fuselage as well.

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.
                    Beautiful Job, this is what I'm going to do to the one I have. I'm just waiting to get back into flying soon. (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by urrl View Post
                      I use half flaps and air brake but mine is not working right now.
                      Great Flight & Landing! It's nice to see your flap settings during the landing! Great job! (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post

Beautiful Job, this is what I'm going to do to the one I have. I'm just waiting to get back into flying soon. (y)

Thank you :). I still need to change paint over the front waterslide decal on the nose area and change it with a proper Tiger one, but the current paint job will do for now, as it really looks great when flying, especially with the airbrake deployed. I can't wait to see yours after you paint it!

Comment

• Got some more flights on saturday... I am so in love with this jet!!! It flies amazing!! Here are my 4 flights

I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Gooniac, great flights! how do you like the the 6200mAh? Would you say you feel more power? What was the timer set for? Link to purchase battery?

Comment

• Ive been requesting from Freewing about making the nose sections (not just the nose cone) available as a separate spare part,so we dont have to buy the whole fuselage just for it. They said they will add this (along with F14 and F5) to their available parts list...so hopefully Motion will add it as well..if not..help me bug em about it lol
                              www.TSHobbies.com
                              Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by urrl View Post
                                Gooniac, great flights! how do you like the the 6200mAh? Would you say you feel more power? What was the timer set for? Link to purchase battery?
                                The battery works fine in the plane. It is a little bit heavier but does give just a tad more flight time. On a really windy day you will not notice a difference in performance. Believe it or not my Mig-21 prefers this pack over the 5000... I will most likely be using the 6200s in that Mig only...

I got a few flights on the F-15 this weekend... here are a couple

Comment

• Is the speed brake adjustable? I tried getting more throw and no dice. Anyone experiencing pinching up a full throttle?

Mike
                                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
                                    Is the speed brake adjustable? I tried getting more throw and no dice. Anyone experiencing pinching up a full throttle?

Mike
                                    The speed brake is driven by a modified retract unit. It has only 2 positions, fully extended and retracted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
                                      Is the speed brake adjustable? I tried getting more throw and no dice. Anyone experiencing pinching up a full throttle?

Mike
                                      The only time I notice pitch up is under full throttle when at a stand still or when almost stalled in the air. Aside from that it just goes faster...

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                        The speed brake is driven by a modified retract unit. It has only 2 positions, fully extended and retracted.
                                        Thanks

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                                          The only time I notice pitch up is under full throttle when at a stand still or when almost stalled in the air. Aside from that it just goes faster...
                                          Mines not stock went with the Jet Fan 90mm on 8s. I'll just mix a bit of elevator and be done with it. It's more annoying than a issue.

Thanks
                                          Mike

Comment

Working...
                                          X