X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Skynetic 1000mm Havok Racer Thread

Hey guys! Excited to announce our new in house for electric brand, Skynetic!

The first of 2 models is this beautiful 1M Havok Racer. We will update this 1st post this week with all the spec info, but she is gorgeous and we can't wait to maiden here down here at Triple Tree today.

Fun stuff! Good luck!

Comment

Good looking bird. Congrats to Motion RC for developing thier own brand!

Comment

That's a sweet looking bird! Gotta snag one when it becomes available!
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

I really dig it! Pretty excited about the new Skynetic brand!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
            I really dig it! Pretty excited about the new Skynetic brand!
            Totally agree! It's going to be a great new addition to our growing line of quality models for sure! Check out our YT channel for any latest updates while we are at Nall...Going to be a great new chapter!
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Any idea when this one will hit the website?

Comment

Does it have landing gear?

Comment

No, it's a belly lander

Comment

Is the Skynetic brand supposed to be a designated foam electric race birds, similar to how FlightLine is designated as a foam warbird electric brand?

I may have that incorrect, but hopefully you get the idea and question behind what I'm saying . Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything said above.

I'm happy to see this new brand as Motion RC tends to have a better delivery of products when looking at the big picture, such as availability, part support, longevity of part support, etc. In the past, sometimes other brands don't do a good enough job offering those aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                      No, it's a belly lander
                      Dang, and it looks SOOOOOO COOOL. Too bad, I'm not good at "tossing and bossing", and need landing gear.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                        Is the Skynetic brand supposed to be a designated foam electric race birds, similar to how FlightLine is designated as a foam warbird electric brand?
                        In short, no. Skynetic is our newest value-oriented brand. Skynetic aircraft will focus less on scale fidelity and more on overall performance, ease of assembly, ease of flight, and affordability. Skynetic planes will have all the quality you expect from a Motion RC endorsed brand, and offer customers a great value for their money.

Comment

Ah, gotcha. That sounds good and am looking forward to seeing more offerings in the future. Thanks

Comment

Folks, the Havoc product page is now live in our Coming Soon section on the US website...

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                              Folks, the Havoc product page is now live in our Coming Soon section on the US website...

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
                              I'm glad to see it will be here soon. But, that price is definitely higher than expected after Alpha said it would be sub $130.

Comment

1200kv, 7x7 prop? This will be a very good candidate for 5s, even 6s upgrades. What's the motor bolt pattern and spacing?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

I'm glad to see it will be here soon. But, that price is definitely higher than expected after Alpha said it would be sub $130.
                                  Did you read thru the specs? The stock set up alone sounds awesome, but it's also set up for the big modder fans. If it only had landing gear (and I'd be even to pay more for that) I'd be putting one under my Christmas Tree. And if you've read my posts, you know I'm verry picky. BTW I wonder who's going to turn one into "Ripslinger"

Comment

How about some pics under the canopy and batt area? Is there room for a receiver AND a separate stabilizer? I like the Hobby Eagle.
                                    Pacific NW Flyer  :arrow:

Comment

Originally posted by FLY BOY View Post
                                      How about some pics under the canopy and batt area? Is there room for a receiver AND a separate stabilizer? I like the Hobby Eagle.
                                      I looked at it while at Nall in the Fall. There is plenty of room under there!

Comment

Hey guys, took a few days break after the crazy hot week at Nall in the Fall, but here are some pics of the battery space in the Havok. This thing is cavernous. Just to show you I can fit a 5000mAh Admiral 4s although I wouldn't fly it with that weight. I preferred the 2500 admiral Pro at Nall or but you can see battery size won't be a problem with this aircraft. 2200 4s packs disappear in the space.

Comment

Working...
                                        X