X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    Hey guys, took a few days break after the crazy hot week at Nall in the Fall, but here are some pics of the battery space in the Havok. This thing is cavernous. Just to show you I can fit a 5000mAh Admiral 4s although I wouldn't fly it with that weight. I preferred the 2500 admiral Pro at Nall or but you can see battery size won't be a problem with this aircraft. 2200 4s packs disappear in the space.
    I knew I remembered seeing an 80A ESC in that thing at Nall. Specs say 70A though...

Comment

Hey guys, took a few days break after the crazy hot week at Nall in the Fall, but here are some pics of the battery space in the Havok. This thing is cavernous. Just to show you I can fit a 5000mAh Admiral 4s although I wouldn't fly it with that weight. I preferred the 2500 admiral Pro at Nall or but you can see battery size won't be a problem with this aircraft. 2200 4s packs disappear in the space.
      Now show me some 6s 1800-2200 shoved in there! I need to know what lipos to get on the way!!

Comment

Available now! Mine is on the way!

Comment

Wow, Jameson beat me to it! Yes the Havok Racer is now available in the US warehouse. What a great flying aircraft this is guys. Easy to hand launch, tons of power, room for large batteries and excellent slow flight characteristics. You really get a wide flight envelope on this aircraft. Link below

Havok Racer: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...cer-1000mm-pnp

Comment

Wow, Jameson beat me to it! Yes the Havok Racer is now available in the US warehouse. What a great flying aircraft this is guys. Easy to hand launch, tons of power, room for large batteries and excellent slow flight characteristics. You really get a wide flight envelope on this aircraft. Link below

Havok Racer: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...cer-1000mm-pnp
            Got my new, small 6s lipos on the way too!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

I knew I remembered seeing an 80A ESC in that thing at Nall. Specs say 70A though...
              Yes, 80A is correct. Todd is fixing the website now.

Comment

Looking good!

This one just made it to the top of my next buy list.

Comment

Ya know I can hardly wait to pull up along side of one of these with my 6S EFxtra, Hardy Har Har. You think them ducted fans are fast, LOL. Ya know I love this new plane. It may be the first plane like this, that I might like the shape of better then an EFxtra, (I have 3 of those, my go too plane for about 2 years now). Funny thing about an EFxtra is if ya put a Gyro, and use the 3S option, a beginner can learn on it. What do you Motion guys think about a beginner flying one of these? Seriously??

You can bet I'm going to do a comparative analysis. I love the way the Havok looks, however EFxtra has an all Green one, (my Favorite Color) but there is lots of green in the Havok. Probably OK for me. I'm definitely going to try one. I'll probably put wheels on it, just because I can, LOL. 2 of my EFxtras have wheels, (not my 6S, it is wheelless). Motion I think your in the game with this one, LOL.

Woody

Comment

Have you done any GPS or radar gun trials to see what the true max speed is yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Got my new, small 6s lipos on the way too!
                      What ones did you go with?

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post

What ones did you go with?
                        Trying the Rhino 6s 2200mah first.

Comment

I have an EFXtra on 5s and 7x5 prop, but I had to axe the rudder servo and carve some foam to make it work. I love the idea of a big battery bay and that will be one of the big reasons I buy this despite having several pylon racer type planes.

​​​​​

Comment

Wow! Very impressive.
                            I’m a Reno Racer kind a guy and this is the first of the foamy’s that have impressed me enough to order one. If it ships Monday, I may have it by the end of the week .......... MO ..are you listening ........lol.
                            My complements to who ever decided to come as close to what a Highly modified Reno Racer might look like, they nailed it. I hope the additions to this line, keep the same RENO RACER look (please oh please!!), if you do I’ll keep buying them. If not, there’s plenty of fast flyers available out there and they’ll be nothing unique about this line. Maybe a facsimile of .. Super Corsair, Tsunami, Red Baron, etc.
                            Also, graphics are a huge eye catching factor for sales, and this one got me, great job on this one. And please don’t just give us the same plan form and just change the color and call it a new version. Right know my number is 18 ....... keep’em coming MO.
                            thanks

Comment

18 is my favorite number which is why I chose it when I designed the livery.
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Great work Aros .............. love it

Comment

Originally posted by flazz View Post
                                  Great work Aros .............. love it
                                  Thanks man!
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                    18 is my favorite number which is why I chose it when I designed the livery.
                                    Did you really design it?

Comment

Yep. I have been lucky enough to design some of our new model's liveries...The Havok and Shrike... It's pretty cool to see my designs on mass-produced models! I also designed the livery for the new AL37 airliner...Hopefully many more to come!
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                        Yep. I have been lucky enough to design some of our new model's liveries...The Havok and Shrike... It's pretty cool to see my designs on mass-produced models! I also designed the livery for the new AL37 airliner...Hopefully many more to come!
                                        I had no idea man!! Heck of a job on the Havok! I love the graphite color and the scheme!!!

Comment

Can someone please tell me what the CG is on the Havok please! Lol. I have mine sitting here ready to go and have no idea what the CG on this thing is. I have all different types of batteries and all and my model didn’t come with a manual unfortunately. I called and the tech told me that the entire first run of these planes did not go out with manuals. I can’t even download one from the website either. I don’t see a link on there or anything like that. Someone please help me. I would truly appreciate it big time. Or if maybe someone can email me one my email address is kydfrost@aol.com. Thx!

Comment

Working...
                                          X