Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	305492
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	5102
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	305493

Availability
    The Skynetic Bison XT STOL will be available Summer 2021. The pre-order date will be announced in the coming weeks. Click the "Notify Me When Back In Stock" button above to receive an email when the pre-order opens.

Developed by and available exclusively at Motion RC, our "Skynetic" brand of foam electric RC Airplanes advances our vision of a global audience discovering the fun of RC Flight. Backed by Motion RC's customer support and a full line of spare parts to keep you flying, join the Skynetic revolution!

The Skynetic Bison XT STOL is one of our most versatile and fun to fly RC airplanes. Its large wingspan, high-wing configuration, and durable metal landing gear capture the essence of a full size Short Take Off and Landing ("STOL") aircraft. The Bison XT's versatile powerplant and two included propeller options handle gentle scale flying up to advanced aerobatics with ease. Slotted flaps and functional leading edge slats enable impressively short takeoffs! Advanced FPV flyers looking for a scale aircraft to fly in "First Person View" will enjoy the Bison's clear molded plastic windows and spacious cabin, which has been arranged to accept common aftermarket Pan-And-Tilt camera mounts.

The Bison XT's large inflatable all-terrain tires are perfect for grass, dirt or pavement. An optional float set with functional rudders is sold separately for pilots lucky enough to have a pond at their RC Club. Whether on land or lake, the Skynetic Bison XT is the perfect STOL for you!

Visit the Official Skynetic 1750mm Bison STOL product page HERE
    All Terrrain STOL Performance

Inspired by full-size STOL competitions like Valdez, the Bison XT brings the thrill of bush plane flying to Motion RC's customer family. Hone new skills with the Bison XT's unique flying characteristics and standout styling!
    Durable Scale Undercarriage

Steel and aluminum metal undercarriage are adjustable and designed to withstand punishment. The Bison XT's articulating suspension undercarriage is smartly designed with breakaway points in easy-to-access areas for convenient maintenance outside of the fuselage, instead of damaging unreachable internals.
    Inflatable Tires

Large inflatable tires can be pressurized to suit your terrain. The main axle's common diameter also fits popular aftermarket tires for pilots wanting to experiment with their own wheels in foam, foam rubber, or rubber inflatables.
    Slotted Flaps

Rather than basic plain or split flaps, the Bison XT features large "slotted flaps", that direct airflow over the flap's leading edge to maintain laminar flow and minimize turbulence.
    Functional Slats

A unique feature from Motion RC, the Skynetic Bison XT includes functional proportional leading edge slats, which are actuated in sync with the flaps using a concealed turnbuckle system. Pilots may also opt to fly their model with the slats deactivated. Access panels allow for easy adjustments to dial in your preferred type of flying!
    Two Size Props Included

The Bison XT includes two propellers in the box, to give pilots a choice of flying with either a 4s battery or 6s battery. No other changes to equipment or electronics are needed; simply change the propeller and battery to change the Bison XT's flying characteristics.
    Easy Service Linkages

Any bush plane pilot expects to have adjustability options and to conduct routine maintenance to keep their aircraft in optimal shape. The Bison XT STOL was designed with control linkages and undercarriage points in easy-to-reach areas. Your crew chief will thank you!
    LED Lighting

Bright LED lights on the wingtips, under the fuselage, and bright "headlamps" facing forward on the fuselage help to illuminate the Bison XT's path on the taxiway and while in flight.
    Brushless Motor System

Power through dynamic aerobatics with the pre-installed brushless motor and 80A ESC. Optimized for versatility, this powerplant accommodates a range of propeller and battery combinations depending on your climate and air density. An aluminum spinner points the way forward!
    FPV-Ready Cockpit

Say goodbye to fake canopy decals! The Skynetic Bison XT incorporates thick clear plastic windscreen and windows. Beyond enhancing the visual "realism" of this model aircraft, the clear plastic also provides an upgrade path for experienced pilots to install an aftermarket FPV camera and common Pan-and-Tilt mount inside their Bison. The plastic assembly is structural and load bearing, distributing load across its entire area to eliminate stress fractures.
    Perfectly Sized

With its wire-free and tool-less Quick Disconnect wing design, the Bison XT breaks down easily for transport. Its 1750mm (~69") wingspan and sturdy heft strike an ideal balance between size and cost. Light and transportable enough for casual pilots, and hefty and durable enough for experienced pilots flying demanding flight plans.
    FEATURES:
    • Durable EPO and high wing planform that is accessible to all pilots
    • Ruggedly durable landing gear to endure STOL-style takeoffs and landings
    • Optional float set with rudders (sold separately)
    • Functional flaps and leading edge slats added for quicker takeoffs and slower landings
    • Inflatable giant all-terrain tires for various terrain use
    • Two different propellers are included depending on your flying style and battery availability
    • LED navigational lighting for those dusk or dawn sorties
    • FPV-ready cockpit, plenty of room to add your chosen FPV gear
    • Easy to remove wing and tail section makes transport a breeze
    INCLUDES:
    • Skynetic Bison XT STOL 1750mm (68.8") Wingspan - PNP
    • Two propellers (15x8 and 16x8)
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_69930.jpg
Views:	4755
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	305501Click image for larger version  Name:	mastera.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.1 KB ID:	305511
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	3 Size:	61.9 KB ID:	305500
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	3 Size:	250.6 KB ID:	305504
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	4 Size:	197.0 KB ID:	305503
    Click image for larger version  Name:	15.jpg Views:	4 Size:	164.3 KB ID:	305502

Comment

It took a while (note the photo is below is dated August 2019), but my favorite off-road bird is finally near.

Post reserved for more media.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190805_121619 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.4 KB ID:	305515

Comment

This looks great! The cockpit, tires, the suspension! I'm looking forward to this, excited to see the floats setup too.

Comment

Thank you , Sir , for another product .
          so many dettails and i love the functional slats!
          good size too.

Comment

So many cool features on this one! Looking forward to getting one for sure!

Comment

I like it!
              Really digging the slotted flaps and functional leading edge slats.

Comment

Originally posted by Desolation Angels View Post
                I like it!
                Really digging the slotted flaps and functional leading edge slats.
                Yeah man, she's got a lot of fun features, great size and looks for the price. I am excited to be able to get some proper video soon

Comment

Looks promising!
                  is there a video showing the flight performance?

Comment

Daniel Cardona It sounds like some videos will be posted as soon as they can. It does look like a great stol machine!

Comment

Yes indeed , it’s looks to be a great STOL flier! I hope they post a video soon, I’m between this or the E flite Timber X.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Cardona View Post
                        Yes indeed , it’s looks to be a great STOL flier! I hope they post a video soon, I’m between this or the E flite Timber X.
                        Videos will be up by the time the pre-order goes live which is still a bit out, but not too long

Comment

OoOohhhh I could have a ton of fun with this one!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Videos will be up by the time the pre-order goes live which is still a bit out, but not too long
                            I hope not too long. The part of the lake where we fly opens up in a week or so. ​​​​

Comment

is one of the MRC scale pilots a good fit for this plane?

Comment

Very nice features.. let's do this!
                                Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Very excited to see Motion RC introducing a model with FPV integration in it's design, at last.
                                  YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                                  Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

.. ..

I know there's a lotta work going on back there...
                                    but I'm really getting tired of all the Draco posts.
                                    So let's get this Bison XT cranked out soon..
                                    and turn that damned Draco into a ghost!

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                                      .. ..

I know there's a lotta work going on back there...
                                      but I'm really getting tired of all the Draco posts.
                                      So let's get this Bison XT cranked out soon..
                                      and turn that damned Draco into a ghost!

I hear you, can't wait to release this one!

Comment

6S high wing/STOL is such a good formula, this thing has the potential to be a part of RC mythology. Everyone should have something like this in the hangar.

Comment

Working...
                                        X