Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taigen M4A3 Sherman 76mm air soft version. Soon to be redone as Oddballs Sherman.
    Attached Files

Comment

• very cool oddball I look forward to your project and updates.

Comment

• My "Captured" Torro T-34/85...

Comment

• M1a2 abrams
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by FullySemiAutomatic View Post

Thanks! I am afraid I am going to screw up the weathering. I already ordered a new hull and upper turret from my first attempt. Clear coats turned out whitish, and the tamiya paints did not match the original.
            You won’t. I’ve had clear cote turn out whitish. I read on RCTW what happened.

Comment

• My Stug III Ausf f8
              Conversion kit by MK ModellBau in Germany

Comment

• Sd.Kfz.167 Last production run of the StuG IV, around late 1944.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meter Rat View Post

You won’t. I’ve had clear cote turn out whitish. I read on RCTW what happened.
                  What won't? Is it just my imagination that I paid extra money for a new upper hull and upper turret?

Comment

• Originally posted by FullySemiAutomatic View Post

What won't? Is it just my imagination that I paid extra money for a new upper hull and upper turret?
                    He meant you won't screw up the weathering. (I think)

Comment

• FSA. I definitely meant you will not screw up next time. What is the old modellers adage? To get good you have to fail.

Comment

• Jmoita. Some cool looking models

Comment

• Originally posted by Meter Rat View Post
                          FSA. I definitely meant you will not screw up next time. What is the old modellers adage? To get good you have to fail.
                          So you are saying there is a chance after a dozen failed attempts at chipping I might eventually not screw it up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panzermechaniker View Post

So you are saying there is a chance after a dozen failed attempts at chipping I might eventually not screw it up?
                            Something like that. 😝

But hang on you are one of the best modellers on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panzermechaniker View Post

Practice makes perfect. I'm in awe of those who can chip with a brush so well. I do the beginner method of sponge chipping. Then I see very good modelers do sponge chipping and blow my mind. The learning curve can be steep but unless I keep working at it I'll never get any better. It's a hobby for me after all. I cook professionally and although I have natural abilities I had to learn skills and keep at it.

Comment

• Problem is I'm getting worse. My first few tanks I sort of nailed it in a mild chipping way. Now I'm in fear of overdoing it which like large amounts of rust while it can look neat artistically it isn't very realistic

Comment

• This evenings work. Cleaning the sprockets out of mud and grass. How I envy you lucky persons that get sunshine and hard packed dirt to play on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6FB04BE1-DB91-467F-889F-C940B4C213BA.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	396971

Some deep water was encountered.

Name:	2BAF51DD-3DB6-4623-9027-1AE4BF9833EE.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	396972

Comment

• Gadzooks, are there no roads in Argyll and Bute?

Name:	Compare 02.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	397039
                                    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• From a friendly father & son M60 vs M60 tank no holds bar duel. Tanks shown are modified TongDe M60s with numerous custom detailing upgrades. Both have small individual advantages over the other and these advantages made for a one sided fight when used properly. Unfortunately my son used his properly more then I did. Final score was 6 to 4

Name:	C548402E-084C-4ADF-84F9-33B3A85E37E2.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	269.2 KB
ID:	397057

Click image for larger version  Name:	CFD4B50D-9DCA-4C59-9A75-FFF1AAB0D6C4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	254.3 KB ID:	397052

Click image for larger version  Name:	621DFA49-1CB9-4FC5-BA97-4411C7A3A426.jpg Views:	0 Size:	281.2 KB ID:	397054

Click image for larger version  Name:	61F041C3-1399-4F2F-B4A5-49F265921528.jpg Views:	0 Size:	198.1 KB ID:	397044 Click image for larger version  Name:	EDB00272-1729-48ED-BEA0-0062EC484904.jpg Views:	0 Size:	232.7 KB ID:	397045 Click image for larger version  Name:	01FE705A-1578-4478-AE54-6304B0E216A5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	316.4 KB ID:	397047 Click image for larger version  Name:	D3F49B60-CEB7-478A-B065-506344D21E1E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	397048 Click image for larger version  Name:	FE04F949-7892-4484-9AB6-ADEFFC3F96A1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	484.2 KB ID:	397049 Click image for larger version  Name:	FC62DE07-4CF0-4CE9-A3CD-66CBB5B2B7C1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	261.2 KB ID:	397046
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• I see the rains have made their contribution.
                                        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
                                          Gadzooks, are there no roads in Argyll and Bute?

Name:	Compare 02.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	397039
                                          That was from the main road. Wait until I take it off road 😂😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

Comment

Working...
                                          X