Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, Motion has done the right thing from the beginning, I hardly considered the post and information to be an announcement of it will be here on Jan. 1, 2019, maybe I missed something but I always assumed based on what I read there were production, quality, and distribution issues being worked out, just as you would expect for any new product. So Motion, stay with it, if you're satisfied to eventually pull the trigger and offer them for sale, I for one will be glad to wait. I may not have been flying as long as some but have definitely learned the hard way on some manufacturers "rush" to market without having worked through the inevitable bumps that come with a new product. Walkera anyone....

Comment

Thanks for that viewpoint, great first post and welcome to Hobby Squawk! :Cool:
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

I'm hoping I don't regret it. I just placed an order for the UH-1A . Also ordered the recommended flight controller and battery. It was a really hard choice between the Huey or the Airwolf.

Comment

Can we please get the link to the manual (under 'Support') tab corrected?

Hoping to read up a bit on the mechanics and fuselage assembly/disassembly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tron View Post
            Can we please get the link to the manual (under 'Support') tab corrected?

Hoping to read up a bit on the mechanics and fuselage assembly/disassembly.
            Here is the manual for the fuselage: http://www.robanmodel.com/site/index...oad=15:450-uh1

Comment

Sorry about the manual issue, we are looking into it...
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Thanks for the fuselage link F106DeltaDart. Appreciate the quick reply on the manual link Aros.MotionRC.

Looking forward to getting this and trying my hand at a fun scale bird. Those 3d printed parts also look great for later customization.

Comment

The manual for the UH-1 has been added...We are continuing to work on the others...
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                    The manual for the UH-1 has been added...We are continuing to work on the others...
                    Maybe I'm out of line here but.......... you call that a manual? :Confused: I'd say that's a April fools joke gone bad.

Comment

The manuals are most definitely a work in progress.
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by handyman220 View Post

Maybe I'm out of line here but.......... you call that a manual? :Confused: I'd say that's a April fools joke gone bad.
                        If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or post them here. I have one in hand so I can go through it and get whatever info you need to get it flying.

Comment

If you guys don't mind, please post the questions and answers publicly so other members can benefit from the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            The manuals are most definitely a work in progress.
                            Surely this should have been finalised before the heli went on sale? I like to study a manual as part of my pre-purchase research, as I know many others do. A half-baked manual is unlikely to inspire much confidence, given the circumstances that have already plagued this release.

Comment

How is the raised tail built.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone 7 View Post
                                Surely this should have been finalised before the heli went on sale? I like to study a manual as part of my pre-purchase research, as I know many others do. A half-baked manual is unlikely to inspire much confidence, given the circumstances that have already plagued this release.
                                I have removed that manual as it was mistakenly provided as a temporary option before the full manuals are available. My apologies.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Wind Spirit View Post
                                  How is the raised tail built.
                                  It has 2 pulleys that redirect the belt, photos are attached. For those wondering about some more detailed photos and instructions, take a look over at this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Huey-Fuselage. The Fuselage itself is the same one shown, however the mechanics and installation have already been done by the factory.

Comment

Excellent link DeltaDart - thanks. Some nice detail and info to read up on & digest. Now we are getting somewhere:Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                      It has 2 pulleys that redirect the belt, photos are attached. For those wondering about some more detailed photos and instructions, take a look over at this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Huey-Fuselage. The Fuselage itself is the same one shown, however the mechanics and installation have already been done by the factory.
                                      I thought that was how they did it. However the raised tail would require a longer belt but looking at the parts list they are showing the same belt for all models

Comment

Okay I am interested as an aspiring helicopter pilot/deconstruction expert.

Question:How can these be factory flown and adjusted for flight when they dont cpme with a flybarless controller?:Ligthbulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                                          Okay I am interested as an aspiring helicopter pilot/deconstruction expert.

Question:How can these be factory flown and adjusted for flight when they dont cpme with a flybarless controller?:Ligthbulb:
                                          ^^^ I was pondering the same thing...:Confused:

Comment

Working...
                                          X