X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Sorry for the bad video, had no one to hold the camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
        Sorry for the bad video, had no one to hold the camera.
        Man thats nice! Looks scale and sounds good too. What are you powering it with?
        State-of-the-art PMSM/BLDC motor control solution for aerospace applications and robotics - Télega - Zubax Robotics
        Advanced Power Drives

MOTORS FOR RC SURFACE VEHICLES - NEU RACING​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Clugh View Post

Man thats nice! Looks scale and sounds good too. What are you powering it with?
          Powering as in motor?, It has a Scorpion 530kv as for motor, KST HV 1035 tail servo, MKS 1220 cyclic servos, Kontronik 160 ESC, Futaba 6303R SBus rx with a Microbeast FBL controller, all stock kit and this is the older kit with the single bearing lever control arms to swashplate, got it dialed in nicely and very easy to fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Powering as in motor?, It has a Scorpion 530kv as for motor, KST HV 1035 tail servo, MKS 1220 cyclic servos, Kontronik 160 ESC, Futaba 6303R SBus rx with a Microbeast FBL controller, all stock kit and this is the older kit with the single bearing lever control arms to swashplate, got it dialed in nicely and very easy to fly.
            Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was wondering about the e power . What series 530Kv. How many cells and what is the average runtime? If you do not mind me asking.
            State-of-the-art PMSM/BLDC motor control solution for aerospace applications and robotics - Télega - Zubax Robotics
            Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• Originally posted by Clugh View Post

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was wondering about the e power . What series 530Kv. How many cells and what is the average runtime? If you do not mind me asking.
              Oh no problem, 4035-530kv, running on 12 cells, around 5-6 minute flight times and land around 3.85v per cell and that's with my old Gensace 60c 5000mah packs, haven't tried my new HRB 5000 100C packs yet so I'm sure I will get even better flight times with those. I don't know my head speed, I just go by the sound I hear and how the heli responds to my stick position, been doing this a long time so I don't calculate anything.

Its been a few months since I have flown it, time to get her down and take it up for a few sorties.

Comment

• I'm using the Egodrift 4525-515Kv and usually have 5500 to 6000mah packs (12S) and my timer is set to 8 minutes. I have very slow spool up... so It's about 7 minutes of 'semi-aggressive' scale flight... When I land I usually am at ~3.7v per cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
                  I'm using the Egodrift 4525-515Kv and usually have 5500 to 6000mah packs (12S) and my timer is set to 8 minutes. I have very slow spool up... so It's about 7 minutes of 'semi-aggressive' scale flight... When I land I usually am at ~3.7v per cell.
                  Not to go too far off topic but what did you run before the egodrift? did you see improvements? Vincent makes a nice motor but I haven't rewound one yet because I was not able to acquire a raw stack and didn't want to tear a good motor down. What ws the average amp draw and what were the peaks you saw.
                  Advanced Power Drives

Comment

• How many of you guys had to balance your stock blades?

Comment

• I e had to balance blades on all my scale helicopters.

Gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Evans View Post
                        How many of you guys had to balance your stock blades?
                        Always have needed to. Close, but still needed adjustments.

Comment

• Hi,

I got the bird up! I need to make some adjustments to the collective scheme, then get her decals on, add more lights and then airbrush some weather and soot on. Are these included decals water-slide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Evans View Post
                            Hi,

I got the bird up! I need to make some adjustments to the collective scheme, then get her decals on, add more lights and then airbrush some weather and soot on. Are these included decals water-slide?

Sweet, you seen mine already I'm sure, but I will try to get a recent video uploaded that I did over the weekend, I have the same one and yours looks to be flying well.

Comment

Working...
                            X