First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Ricken
    replied
    Hi MRC, All,

Found some photo's of my Avanti.....amount of flights on this bird...jeezzzz, uncountable ;-)
    Love the freak'n thing.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Nice job Rich81! She certainly a fun one to fly

Leave a comment:

• Rich81
    replied
    James/MRC

I got the chance to show my new 70mm F-16 fuselage some love:
    -a touch of new decals, mixed with
    -hand-painting (paint pens)
    -3-D printed rails.

I know this is not the newest thing out but she's one of my newest and I am absolutely LOVING how she flies. Thank you for this bird!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210728_123219.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.1 KB ID:	320112Click image for larger version  Name:	image_73574.jpg Views:	4 Size:	193.1 KB ID:	320106Click image for larger version  Name:	image_73575.jpg Views:	4 Size:	182.3 KB ID:	320107Click image for larger version  Name:	image_73576.jpg Views:	4 Size:	203.3 KB ID:	320108Click image for larger version  Name:	image_73577.jpg Views:	4 Size:	201.6 KB ID:	320109Click image for larger version  Name:	image_73578.jpg Views:	5 Size:	209.3 KB ID:	320110Click image for larger version  Name:	image_73579.jpg Views:	5 Size:	217.2 KB ID:	320111Click image for larger version  Name:	20210728_123219.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.1 KB ID:	320113
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by Icarus the 2nd View Post
    Hi James & MRC team,
    I had a really nice weekend in Germany flying together with friends
    Here's a vid of pilot Robert (Jet and Wings) flying some high alpha on his Freewing Mirage with a nice centerburner!

Enjoy the vid!

Nice flight, cool high alpha and great landing! Holy Cow, flying through those wind turbines must get exciting, and some of us complain about a few stationary trees, light poles or basketball hoops!

Leave a comment:

• Icarus the 2nd
    replied
    Hi James & MRC team,
    I had a really nice weekend in Germany flying together with friends
    Here's a vid of pilot Robert (Jet and Wings) flying some high alpha on his Freewing Mirage with a nice centerburner!

Enjoy the vid!

Leave a comment:

• Ashle roachclip
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210721_005131.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	320015 Cockpit lights that go out when gear goes up , and some sweat looking drop tanks !

Leave a comment:

• Jdcrow
    replied
    After a freak hand injury with the Flightline Birdcage Corsair a few years ago, I got back in the saddle with the Bubbletop.

Leave a comment:

• Jdcrow
    replied
    first go at a new CamCorder. still need to work on framing the shots. But i worked for free that day. Try to ignore the mic picking up the zoom button clicking. This is Mike Reardon flying his Mig 29 that Michael Roznick (F106DeltaDart) captured in still shots above.

https://youtu.be/1Xt2wiEWKSs

Leave a comment:

• Skosh25
    replied
    Repaint #4 complete! This represents the L-39s flown at the Roscosmos Yuri Gargarin Cosmonaut Training Center. Thanks to Callie Graphics as always. One of my favorite EDFs. Over 200 flights already!

Leave a comment:

• F106DeltaDart
    replied
    A few photos from our club's Warbird Fly-In this weekend. Had a great time flying my B-24 alongside JD Crow's B-24, and a B-17. Mike Reardon brought out his Mig 29 and F-15, putting on some impressive flying displays with both aircraft. JD's B-24 is modified with a bomb drop system, and his 70mm F-16 was repainted as an IDF Scorpion.

Leave a comment:

• Con Papaioannou
    replied
    Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

BTW, those wall units ROCK! I have to get busy and come up with something like that!

Grossman56
    Cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• Grossman56
    replied
    Originally posted by Con Papaioannou View Post

Hey hi Hugh

Yep freewing 90mm.

Cheers
    BTW, those wall units ROCK! I have to get busy and come up with something like that!

Grossman56

Leave a comment:

• Con Papaioannou
    replied
    Cheers mate Thanks Glad you like it.

Stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied

Hey hi Hugh

Yep freewing 90mm.

Cheers
    Damn, now I want one just like that! I'll PM my address for shipping! Absolutely the first F22 that took my breath away.

Leave a comment:

• Con Papaioannou
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

VERY VERY Cool, love the underside. Gotta believe this one's got visibility in spades! That's the 90mm, right?
    Hey hi Hugh

Yep freewing 90mm.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Hi All Just wanted to share the first F-22 Ferrari. Click image for larger version

Name:	1625915643780.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	318838Click image for larger version

Name:	1625963952000(1).jpg
Views:	310
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	318839

Name:	1625963684847.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	318840
    VERY VERY Cool, love the underside. Gotta believe this one's got visibility in spades! That's the 90mm, right?

Leave a comment:

• Con Papaioannou
    replied
    Hi All Just wanted to share the first F-22 Ferrari. Click image for larger version

Name:	1625915643780.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	318838Click image for larger version

Name:	1625963952000(1).jpg
Views:	310
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	318839

Name:	1625963684847.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	318840

Leave a comment:

• becevit
    replied
    High Alpha on my FW 70 mm F16.
    Hey, James maybe you should use this video to promote its high alpha abilities.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d24q3sa7-OM&t=6s
    Thanks, Alex Soldatov for the drone work and for not chopping my wings with it

Leave a comment:

• VerticalAddiction
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
    VerticalAddiction , very nice video, the 4K camera was nice and clear. Looked like a perfect day with clear blue skies and a nice field. I liked the way you mixed in "on board" video with video from ground camera, well done. Regarding the 2nd take-off, we've all been there, some of us way more than once. The Avanti's nose gear is a little sensitive, especially on grass, with it's fairly large nose wheel. You may want to taxi in high rates, but take off in mid or low rates. Or just add a bit more expo in on the rudder/steering to keep from oversteering on take off.
    Thanks for your feedback, Hugh! I appreciate it ... Introducing more expo to the rudder channel should help big time, just upgraded to a Futaba 8FG as well so have a world more option for dual rates and beyond ... this spin-out was on me, a little over-steer and it was hooking bad! I seem to have a hard time accepting that I always have the option of an abort! Hope to fly again this weekend and try another mounting position for the onboard camera!

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    VerticalAddiction , very nice video, the 4K camera was nice and clear. Looked like a perfect day with clear blue skies and a nice field. I liked the way you mixed in "on board" video with video from ground camera, well done. Regarding the 2nd take-off, we've all been there, some of us way more than once. The Avanti's nose gear is a little sensitive, especially on grass, with it's fairly large nose wheel. You may want to taxi in high rates, but take off in mid or low rates. Or just add a bit more expo in on the rudder/steering to keep from oversteering on take off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X