• Show
Clear All

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeMeDo View Post
    From Arthur-RC Fantastic FW F-29 and Martin V12 Vantage CLOSE FORMATION

Fantastic Arthur

Jeff in LA USA...
    Great Perspective! That V12 barely has enough guts to keep up with the Mig!

Leave a comment:

• SeeMeDo
    replied
    From Arthur-RC Fantastic FW F-29 and Martin V12 Vantage CLOSE FORMATION

Fantastic Arthur

Jeff in LA USA...

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Won't wait that long... will likely be alert for the coming Black Friday discounts and the likes to replenish my battery stockpile! ^^

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Freewing Su-35 with FMS 1900kv 12b fans... a match made in heaven!

That was worth the wait . Bring on the new batteries but don`t wait a year this time !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Freewing Su-35 with FMS 1900kv 12b fans... a match made in heaven!

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
    I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel nose photo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	328247Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel nose pic 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	328248

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk 2 port view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.9 KB ID:	328249

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk2 top view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	328250

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk2 underside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	328251

ULTRA FINE!! Incredible work, as usual Paul. I want one just like it.

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version  Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel nose photo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	328247Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel nose pic 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	328248

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk 2 port view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.9 KB ID:	328249

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk2 top view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	328250

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk2 underside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	328251

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    Originally posted by Spencer Keith View Post
    My bubbly Mo’s newest paint job.
    Great graphics, looks every inch the racer

Leave a comment:

• Spencer Keith
    replied
    My bubbly Mo’s newest paint job.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AldensRC
    replied
    Got these at joint base Andrews a few years back
    yes that is blue angels and thunderbirds in the same place at the same time
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AldensRC
    replied
    Thanks for the spin

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by VerticalAddiction View Post
    Wanted to submit a new video for potential feature on the Live Show! Not quite a crash, but doesn't get any closer than this! Skip to 1:50 for the "active crop dusting" feature of the Avanti S 80mm ... Thanks and I will add a couple more if that's okay! Enjoy, sure glad I had the on-board camera installed for that (nearly final) flight!

Vertical Addition Media

The FREEWING Avanti S is many things, but a crop-duster is not one of them ... or is it? With flights numbering in the 40+ range, my comfort level flying thi...

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the Live Show!
    Next time go for the corn, at least you'll have something to go with a nice juicy steak.

Leave a comment:

• VerticalAddiction
    replied
    Wanted to submit a new video for potential feature on the Live Show! Not quite a crash, but doesn't get any closer than this! Skip to 1:50 for the "active crop harvesting" feature of the Avanti S 80mm ... Thanks and I will add a couple more if that's okay! Enjoy, sure glad I had the on-board camera installed for that (nearly final) flight!

Vertical Addition Media

The FREEWING Avanti S is many things, but a crop-duster is not one of them ... or is it? With flights numbering in the 40+ range, my comfort level flying thi...

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the Live Show!

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    There go a few of my MiG-29 demo flights at an recent international jet meeting in Barcelona:

Leave a comment:

• SeeMeDo
    replied
    Great to see MRC have the Dragonforce 65 and Dragonflight 95 sailboats now.

This is my Dragonforce 65 with a bow mounted Runcam 2 4k video of a great sail in very strong shifting winds last weekend.

Jeff in LA USA...

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
    Kyler's Custom Freewing A-10 (Idaho Air National Guard)
    Kyler, Great lookin' Hawg. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• 4923crew
    replied
    Kyler's Custom Freewing A-10 (Idaho Air National Guard)

Leave a comment:

• 4923crew
    replied
    My Custom Al37/Kc-135 hasn’t seen much time in the air with all the fun I have going on, but it had to come out to the field and get chased by my DJI FPV drone.

enjoy the video

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    Originally posted by T- Elbert View Post
    Here is my Ace Combat repaint after a failed elevator servo, not scale but fun.
    TE, ..."It's the Great Tomcat, Charlie Brown!" What a clever repaint and timely as well, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• T- Elbert
    replied
    Here is my Ace Combat repaint after a failed elevator servo, not scale but fun.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X