Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airguardian
    replied
    I am extremely hyped about the news of the new Freewing Eurofighter!

This is not it though, but it's still a cool new video of the old one, so... it's my way to cope with the hype while I wait to get my hands on the new one, lol

Leave a comment:

• JoslineHernandaz
    replied
    Originally posted by DadsRcHangar View Post
    I really should post some pic's. Maybe next year when I get some planes finished. Would love to join in on New Years Eve James. I just made a discord for my channel, so let me know what you need.

Chris

DRCH

Can Ipossibly have the invite to the discord server please?

Leave a comment:

• xviper
    replied
    Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post
    just a Question, does anyone else have problems to get into the F-22 Forum or is it just me...asking because the Admin for the site does not react to my e-mails...at all
    Works for me. Try this link: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...197#post362740
    You can also post a new thread with your questions and concerns in "HobbySqawk Feedback and News" forum.

Leave a comment:

• Evan D
    replied
    No problem for me. They may not be available... weekend and world cup???

Leave a comment:

• WarbirdFan66
    replied
    just a Question, does anyone else have problems to get into the F-22 Forum or is it just me...asking because the Admin for the site does not react to my e-mails...at all

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Outstanding job Stuwe!!!
    You never disappoint! :D

...Also time for me to post some serious FPV work too ^^

Leave a comment:

• stuwe
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Outstanding as usual. The only "somewhat odd" thing I caught was the occasional shadow of the aircraft to the right and below (which lends to the accuracy), implying that the sun is above to the left. But the shadows on the scenery are from the sun directly ahead. So I've concluded that the flight is real and not faked, although you are flying on a planet with 2 suns! Sign me up for a trip!
    Haha, good one Hugh :) thanks for the nice compliment. i twisted the camera view a bit where the shadow was close - thought it looks cool with the shadow next to the plane as you can kinda say what plane it is. glad you've liked it. keep up your gorgeous builds!

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by stuwe View Post
    Hello James and fellow pilots and Motion RC fans. it's this time of the year again when i try to enter the competition with a humble video from Switzerland. (this time not via support ticket). I hope I can encourage the discussion on the show a bit on "how did he fake it this time" :) enjoy the flight!

Outstanding as usual. The only "somewhat odd" thing I caught was the occasional shadow of the aircraft to the right and below (which lends to the accuracy), implying that the sun is above to the left. But the shadows on the scenery are from the sun directly ahead. So I've concluded that the flight is real and not faked, although you are flying on a planet with 2 suns! Sign me up for a trip!

Leave a comment:

• stuwe
    replied
    Hello James and fellow pilots and Motion RC fans. it's this time of the year again when i try to enter the competition with a humble video from Switzerland. (this time not via support ticket). I hope I can encourage the discussion on the show a bit on "how did he fake it this time" :) enjoy the flight!

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    Originally posted by Didonat View Post
    Painted for visibility. "Protector of the Nile"
    Didonat, Excellent repaint. Well done, Sir. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• Didonat
    replied
    Painted for visibility. "Protector of the Nile"
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    After the crashes, the Gripen is back in the air and kickin' ass!

Although the repairs made her nose heavy again, duh! :'(

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    This should provide some entertainment... lol

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
    It has been a big week here in the UK as we said goodbye to the Queen. A typical grey September day here in Yorkshire, 3mph wind, maybe not an ideal day for flying or filming a grey plane but here is my maiden flight of of my Belgian Airforce Tiger themed 70mmF16. No trimming was required, first landing a bit hot but I got it slowed down and a bit more nose up for a gentle touch down on the second( why is it that always happens when the camera is not there

Freewing F16 Fighting Falcon 70mm edf jet with FMS 3060 1900kv in-runner, 12 blade fan, Turnigy Nanotech 3300mah 35-70c 6s lipo.3mins flight 28% left.Paint...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220917_210336_991.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	357104
    Great Looking F-16 and nice flight. I'm sure the Queen would have approved of your "salute" to her rein!

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    It has been a big week here in the UK as we said goodbye to the Queen. A typical grey September day here in Yorkshire, 3mph wind, maybe not an ideal day for flying or filming a grey plane but here is my maiden flight of of my Belgian Airforce Tiger themed 70mmF16. No trimming was required, first landing a bit hot but I got it slowed down and a bit more nose up for a gentle touch down on the second( why is it that always happens when the camera is not there

Freewing F16 Fighting Falcon 70mm edf jet with FMS 3060 1900kv in-runner, 12 blade fan, Turnigy Nanotech 3300mah 35-70c 6s lipo.3mins flight 28% left.Paint...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220917_210336_991.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	357104

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Yep, not really. The fields surrounding the runway are not really smooth and you don't even have proper visibility to land on them so heading back to the runway was the right call. Though I probably should have aimed straight for the center of the runway and begin to turn sooner.

Leave a comment:

• DCORSAIR
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Thank you! :)

Here's the continuation to my little viking saga:

Could be alternatively titled: 'When things in the North go down South' ROFL
    Was there any other place to land straight ahead,?? surprised you tried to bring it back, glad not much damage..

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Thank you! :)

Here's the continuation to my little viking saga:

Could be alternatively titled: 'When things in the North go down South' ROFL

Leave a comment:

• Cecil
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Taking Frode's F-16 out for a few rides during my trip to Norway...

Very impressive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X