Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried today to just focus on my kids flying. They all did great. Nathan hit 61 days and Enoch 43. Even my girls are showing an interest now. The daily flight challenge is contagious!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180902_145604.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	417.9 KB
ID:	149633

Name:	IMG_20180902_193007.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	327.7 KB
ID:	149634

Comment

• Some more pics from the day with all the pics. Got all those planes with both my boys in the car

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

I enjoyed the video! One day i should get the P38 out there and fly! :)
        Always an open station for ya Matt!

Comment

• Heck yeah!

Comment

• Maiden the FMS Tigercat today, and flew the 500 UH-1C. The maiden for the cat went well, but the second flight was terrifying. Had an aileron servo that was intermittently getting stuck and wandering during flight. It took full authority of the good aileron and rudder to stop it from rolling over. Through a lot of luck, I managed to get he back on the deck unharmed. Time to buy some of the Flightline wing connectors and trash the hard mounted system.

Comment

• Yikes! Glad you saved her. I had the same thing happen with my flightline P38. Almost to the letter the same exact experience

Comment

• Steve, I can't tell you how giddy those photos of your kids flying makes me. LOVE.
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• lost my umx timber in a corn field.. damn glare from the sun got me and i lost sight of her... pretty bummed :*(

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                    Steve, I can't tell you how giddy those photos of your kids flying makes me. LOVE.
                    Yes , Nice to see ! I think the average age of my club is around the mid 50's . Makes you wonder where our hobby is heading

Comment

• Four flights on the T-45 and one flight on the Yak 130, nice cool morning and a day off work, why not enjoy a little time to relax and fly before you start your day...........:Yawn::Cool:

Comment

• Two on the P-40, two on the Tigercat, two on the Bearcat and three on the Pandora (I'm training new pilots with her)
                        I lost the spring to the landing gear door on the P-40 yesterday, and, believe it or not, found it this morning, talk about a needle in a haystack!!
                        Also a memorable day as Diane flew for the first time in a year and a half. I got her up in buddy box with the Pandora and she impressed the guys I was training, they couldn't believe she hadn't flown in all that time.
                        BTW, you'll all note that she's in the AMA Sept magazine, I believe that's 4 times for her, for a gal that doesn't fly all that much, she sure gets her pic in the lime light a lot:Cool:
                        Here's the beasts after we got unloaded back home, wings still aren't on the Pandora...

Name:	IMG_3974.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	149731Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3975.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	212.8 KB
ID:	149732

We're having a green grass year!!

Happy Labor Day to all!!

Grossman56
                        Attached Files
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Three flights on the DJI Spark and one on the DJI Phantom 3 drones. Shooting video for a friend that is trying to sell some of her property.

Comment

• Four flights on my PT 17 and the final flight on my Slowpoke. After 2 uneventful flights, it took off, turned left towards a weed covered arm field and must have gone into failsafe mode. The engine stopped and it glided smoothly into 5 foot high weeds about 75 yards away. Even though I was sure of a sight line towards the landing site, I never found it.:(

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                              Yikes! Glad you saved her. I had the same thing happen with my flightline P38. Almost to the letter the same exact experience
                              Glad to hear your 38 also survived. Just out of curiosity, what turned out to be the problem? Servo, connections, or blue box? Definitely had me sweating after that flight!!

Comment

• It was the wing connector inside the wing. The ribbon cable was pulled up just enough to make an intermittent glitch in the servo.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4110.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	149979Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6107.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	149980Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3221.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	149981
                                  Had about a 15 mph crosswind, so turned the gyros up to 50%, what wind!!!
                                  Gotta love those things!

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Ok, maidened my Flex Innovations Cessna 170. I don’t know what this 170 can’t do!! I flew mine on a 6s 5000. Tons of power. Full flap takeoff literally in 5 feet. Knife edge is so easy. I flew on every flight mode. This is much more then a Cessna on steroids. The one and only issue is the aileron/rudder mix when you are taking off. I do not want ailerons moving when I am taking off, mix is on even when flight system is shut off. Otherwise this is a fantastically engineered aircraft.

Comment

• Flew three planes in my fleet today wind straight down the runway less then 5mph occasional gust of 10mph a good day. Remaidened my Bearcat just needed 5-6 clicks of down trim. Took my FW Mosquito that hasn't flown in a about a year it flew great. Of course I took my Pandora too much fun!:)Put 2 flights on the Bcat and the Mosquito about 5 on the Pandora!

Comment

• Flew today, love the jet. Extremely scale. Great landing gear. The only drawback is the short flight time. It fly’s on a 3s 5000 for about 3 minutes........

Comment

• Flew my Freewing F-16 & HK B-17 today! Also put 2 flights on my Red Bull Edge 540. FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Maidened My B-17 yesterday! Here's the video.. Click image for larger version

Name:	0908181005_0001.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	150707

Comment

Working...
                                          X