Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks good Rifleman. Ready for a successful maiden 2.
    Dewey l

Comment

• Dude. Loosing all that lead, you've got to be STOKED! :bluecool
      So if it's balanced, and you have the correct amount of reflex on your elevons, and the thrust angles match and are correct, and she sits with some (some) positive wing incidence......
      I believe that a high speed, less than half throttle, taxi test should result in a lift off!!!!
      PLEASE get it on video!!

Comment

• Oh yeah I'm gonna get some video, I also just moved the nose gear forward as well. So it looks more scale.

Comment

• Comment

• Very nice! Looking forward to seeing the maiden!

Comment

• Dang wind is extreme here today however, the slow speed taxi test on rough ground went great. Just to test the shocks and stuff since I fly off grass

Comment

• Hey man you've got us on the edge of the chair on this one. Should be taking odds
                Im for a success. May not be their but we've been with you there all the way.;)looking for that Madien.
                Dewey l

Comment

• I'm on the edge too and every morning she stares me in the face like "fly meeee!" Hahaha

Comment

• I wanted to clean up the rudders. So much better

Comment

• God speed Rifleman, happy landings !
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Ugh the wind is horrible this weekend. Have to wait... Again :(

Comment

• All weekend.... ALL WEEK...END! dang wind

Comment

• Make it that much sweeter IMHO

John

Comment

• Well if I had a way to transport it, I'd love to build a 12' B2 or a 35. Do quad 70mm edfs in the B2 I feel it possible after building this plane. And would be wicked cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by JFandL View Post
                                Make it that much sweeter IMHO

John
                                Much agreed in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                  Well if I had a way to transport it, I'd love to build a 12' B2 or a 35. Do quad 70mm edfs in the B2 I feel it possible after building this plane. And would be wicked cool!
                                  That would be awesome!! Totally sympathize on the wind, been grounded all weekend as well due to it. Hopefully things clear up and settle down by next weekend.

Comment

• Absolutely, and I know you guys up in your area have rougher winds than we do normally. I am going to think on the B2 far as a concept. I will draft up the idea I had in mind if anyone else has the time and drive to try it. As I said if I had the space to transport it I'd make the attempt.

Comment

• Tomorrow is go time!

Comment

• My the force be with you. Shes gonna fly. Don't forge t the camera. Gotta see this :Cool:.
                                        Dewey l

Comment

• Looking forward to it man! Will be sweet to see it up in the air at last!

Comment

Working...
                                          X