You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
    I was recently made privy to what it is.

It has wings, wheels, a cockpit and people will love it.

I can confirm this to be true!

Comment

• James,
      Is the photo above your name a quasai photo of the next FL introduction? I'd really like a Zero. LOL! Rex

Comment

• A Flightline 1600mm PC21 5 blade turboprop would be good for me, or an SU57 twin 70 mm please

Comment

• Flightline 1600mm P-47 Razorback.
          Freewing update the F-15 to dual 80mm or update the F-14.
          Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Would loooooove to see a 1.6M Razorback!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• One of these in this color Click image for larger version

Name:	16860872904015986799370400643828.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	379135

Comment

• f4u ausie, Hah, I like the way you think. Asking Flightline to do one in light khaki brown (or whatever that really is) might be a stretch. I'd be pleased if they offered a couple liveries and got all the markings correct. The Light khaki and the Bamboo color liveries are quite striking. Frankly, I would take a Flightline 1600 mm Zeke in any livery. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Surely a 1600 warbird, has got to be on the horizon thanx lb if it was a p47 bubble top for me

Comment

• If a 1600 mm Razorback P 47 is what you want, FMS already has one. My buddy Dave G has several and they're all great planes. A Zero, A P51B, A Bearcat, something that FMS doesn't already have out or in the works, remember the Tigercat??

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Not to be rude,,, i beleive the fms is 1500... and daveegee is on his own,,,,(scale detail) even from my distance.... i hav a 1500 fms p51,, but the fline f4u and spit r a quality above,,... also a small little bit of me wants the job lot,, (fms 1700 f4u p51 p47) little boy me...... and the fms 1500 p47 is a razorback ,,,,, i prefer bubble top... just me... b safe b good happy flying

Comment

• The FMS Razorback is a great model but I wished it was bigger and I really didn't like how sensitive the foam was to fingerprints/dents...The slightest pressure would put a small impression in the foam. I repainted mine years back...

Click image for larger version

Name:	zombiemaiden2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	379517
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                          Not to be rude,,, i beleive the fms is 1500... and daveegee is on his own,,,,(scale detail) even from my distance.... i hav a 1500 fms p51,, but the fline f4u and spit r a quality above,,... also a small little bit of me wants the job lot,, (fms 1700 f4u p51 p47) little boy me...... and the fms 1500 p47 is a razorback ,,,,, i prefer bubble top... just me... b safe b good happy flying
                          Yep, you're right, I should have said 1500mm. Now, a dual offering like they did with the Corsair (bubble top or birdcage, or Razorback in this case) would be cool. Still, I'd love to see a B model P51 as there isn't one available now that FMS dropped their 1400mm model.

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Dave, one of these days we have to convince Aros to cross over the Rockies and come fly with us!!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                              Dave, one of these days we have to convince Aros to cross over the Rockies and come fly with us!!

Grossman56
                              Don't threaten me with a good time!!
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• May have to bring some hip waders, but then, being on the West coast, you'd be used to that! This reminds me of living in B.C. again, mind you, I'll take the rain and NYC can have the smoke for a change!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• p-40 or p-36, or p-40 with radial cowl as an option.
                                  Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

• As you may not be aware, the 80th Anniversary of D Day is next June 6th. I was watching some videos of a rebuild in progress of a Hawker Typhoon. The 'Tiffie' was used as a ground support aircraft during D Day and with a set of Invasion stripes on her, would be the perfect blend of rarity and relevance for the D Day 'celebration'

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

As you may not be aware, the 80th Anniversary of D Day is next June 6th. I was watching some videos of a rebuild in progress of a Hawker Typhoon. The 'Tiffie' was used as a ground support aircraft during D Day and with a set of Invasion stripes on her, would be the perfect blend of rarity and relevance for the D Day 'celebration'

Grossman56
                                      G5, always liked the look and stance of that airframe.

Bought a short kit for a OS Max .91 4-Stroke years ago,

Still have the cowling and the OS.

Anyway, would love one in 1600 MM or larger.

Still looking for a new FlightLine 1600 mm warbird offering from MotionRC...

Best, LB
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

As you may not be aware, the 80th Anniversary of D Day is next June 6th. I was watching some videos of a rebuild in progress of a Hawker Typhoon. The 'Tiffie' was used as a ground support aircraft during D Day and with a set of Invasion stripes on her, would be the perfect blend of rarity and relevance for the D Day 'celebration'

Grossman56
                                        I’d love to see a Typhoon, especially considering Black Horse already makes it, Motion just doesn’t carry it. I love my little FMS Typhoon and a bigger version would be fantastic.

Comment

• F106DeltaDart , That is a good-lookin' bird, a 1600mm+ Big Brother would be nice. Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X