Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sir I know that I’m just going off what the rx says to set it too, I get the same receiver light blinking or cutting out with the 7010 and ar6610t rx as well so I have no clue what’s going on with this radio

Comment

• Morning gents! Has anyone installed a JP hobby brake system on this bird yet? Wondering what axle size to buy? Venom manual says 3.2 but when I measure it me at 4.97?

Comment

• Hi Guys. Very tempted by the Swiss Scheme Venom and reading all these posts you all obviously think it fly’s great. My only concern is that I am going to have to remove the wings for transport and storage. This sounds like it may be a problem over time. What do you think?
        Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oris600 View Post
          Hi Guys. Very tempted by the Swiss Scheme Venom and reading all these posts you all obviously think it fly’s great. My only concern is that I am going to have to remove the wings for transport and storage. This sounds like it may be a problem over time. What do you think?
          Cheers.
          I take the wings off mine, no big deal. Only takes a few minutes and it’s worth it.

Comment

• Thanks John. It’s a toss up between the Venom and the T-33 but with your comments I think i’ll go with the Venom even though it’s an older design.

Comment

• Venom all day!!! This plane is a beast!

Comment

• Went with your recommendation: maiden yesterday; 1 click of aileron trim and flew just like everyone says. My first 90mm EDF: amazing sound and great presence in the sky. Very pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrthog View Post
                  Morning gents! Has anyone installed a JP hobby brake system on this bird yet? Wondering what axle size to buy? Venom manual says 3.2 but when I measure it me at 4.97?
                  Why? Are you landing on a postage stamp? thing requires very little runway.

Comment

• They didn’t work for shyt anyhow brake controller was bad from factory, had to drill out struts, waste of time lol. I threw retracts away bought new ones.

Comment

• They didn’t work for shyt anyhow brake controller was bad from factory, had to drill out struts, waste of time lol. I threw retracts away bought new ones.

Comment

• Does anyone fly this on an 8s Jetfan 90 setup? If so I’d like to know what mah battery you use.

Comment

• I wondered same thing, but might not be enough room in battery compartment

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ron lake;n265736]Does anyone fly this on an 8s Jetfan 90 setup? If so I’d like to know what mah battery you use.[/QUOTE

I don’t see how you would fit 8s, it’s really tight inside with 6s.

Comment

• This is Wild Bill Flynn's Freewing de Havilland DH-112 Venom V2 90mm EDF Jet Complete Maiden Flight Review! Buckle-up as he takes you on a wild ride!

Comment

• Buckle up!

While I prefer the silver version, I must admit that over time, this livery has grown on me. I saw Bajora's photos of it and ever since then have contemplated getting back into the Venom game. I do love Swiss jets..
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                  Buckle up!

While I prefer the silver version, I must admit that over time, this livery has grown on me. I saw Bajora's photos of it and ever since then have contemplated getting back into the Venom game. I do love Swiss jets..
                                  She once even graced the cover of FlyRC! Back in the day ...

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
                                    This is Wild Bill Flynn's Freewing de Havilland DH-112 Venom V2 90mm EDF Jet Complete Maiden Flight Review! Buckle-up as he takes you on a wild ride!
                                    Egads ... the light poles!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

Egads ... the light poles!
                                      Yes sir! It takes a big pair of brass stones to fly where we fly. Then add in cross-winds from the Pacific Ocean-Cascade Mountain currents we contend with and you have a challenging flying environment to say the least!
                                      But that is how JohnVHRC, Wild Bill Flynn, and myself roll

GB

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                        Buckle up!

If I am being completely honest, I love the looks of both jets! After seeing this one fly in person, having a silver one at our rare flying field would be epic too! Could you imagine Bill and myself flying tandem with opposing colors?

GB

Comment

• All this got me nostalgic and I took my Venom out last night. Still an amazing model to fly! Alpha how about a 120mm version next? 😉

Comment

Working...
                                          X