Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be my choice for a 747 livery... ;):Cool::)

Click image for larger version

Name:	21120-pmdg748f-boe-hawks-fsrazip-3-screenshot.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	125312
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by tengarang View Post
      Happy Monday to all.

I am planning to modify my TianSheng Models A380 sold by Hobbyking using the Eflite Super Airliner Nacelles (65mm)

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZXGMAQ)

Tengarang,

Your link to those nacelles says " currently unavailable". Do you know where to source those?

If you do, I would be interested in getting some.

Vdanger
      Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Aros,

Do the seahawks have a 747 for a team plane?
        Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

Originally posted by vdanger View Post

Aros, Do the seahawks have a 747 for a team plane?
          No, it was a promotional marketing thing back in 2013-2014 when they were championship-caliber (they won Super Bowl 48 in 2013 and lost in the last play of the game in the next year's Super Bowl 49 but I don't wish to talk about that! L O L !!)

Here's some photos of the real 747 with the Seahawks livery...

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	220
Size:	417.0 KB
ID:	125327

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	412
Size:	729.9 KB
ID:	125328

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	437
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	125329

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Views:	485
Size:	778.3 KB
ID:	125330
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Tengarang,

Your link to those nacelles says " currently unavailable". Do you know where to source those?

If you do, I would be interested in getting some.

Vdanger
            Vdanger

I called Amazon they are out of stock and wont be stocking them for this third party supplier.

The Eflite Super Airliner is an old kit. You might have to consistently check ebay and Amazon they pop up sometimes.

Horizon Hobby is all cached out of stock indefinately.

I mentioned to the sales team they should bring her back alive as well.

Tengarang/LET
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tengarang View Post

I mentioned to the sales team they should bring her back alive as well.

Tengarang/LET

You're preaching to the choir buddy!

Vdanger

Comment

Ill sport this scheme anyday if you guys come out with it. Not a sports fan so any flak i get from the Bay Area, ill walk the board with impunity

in all seriousness though i love this scheme.

Comment

You're preaching to the choir buddy!

Vdanger
                  roger that

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post

That would be a cool idea! The Shuttle would just need to have basic controls and simple retracts to keep it light to glide it down as far as possible with out dropping like a brick.
                    I found this interesting video of an old Shuttle test flight were they did the same thing.

I remember watching that on T.V. As a little kid. My parents let me stay home from school.

Comment

Its Tuesday

Photo respective of Gooniac33's Instagram permission was granted to post.
                      805 Likes, 44 Comments - pilot (@pilot.of.insta) on Instagram: “ @aviationdaily MD-11 or B777? Which do you prefer? Comment below ✈️ : @aviation_centre…”

Comment

MD-11.

Comment

made some more progress today with the aforementioned nacelles and edf unit for the A380 foam tac is settling.
                          Attached Files

Comment

another share of Gooniac33's instagram photo love the scenery
                            885 Likes, 5 Comments - ♠️ MilitaryTopics™ Daily ♠️ (@militarytopics) on Instagram: “#Repost @avi.world ・・・ Look how close! Spotters paradise? This is China Airlines of Taiwan …”

Comment

Spending a lot ($$ + hrs) customizing the Tian Sheng Airbus A380 airliners and more to come. Would certainly like to see Motion RC provide an airliner or two (comparable to these models). Any larger than a 50" wing span and it gets pretty complicated to store or transport. I also have a NIB Eflite Super Airliner that's waiting for build. Lastly, I agree that the price point would be in the $400 range especially if it includes good components and has a very reliable and sufficient power plant. The airframe is the only thing that sells the Tian Sheng plane for me; they can keep the rest including the landing gear.

Comment

Nice fleet there Roddraym and welcome to Hobby Squawk!

In this day and age I think transporting larger scale models are becoming less of a concern than in year's past. With universal connectors/pins, etc taking wings on and off for transport isn't the chore it used to be. I would even think one day (if we continue to increase the scale of our models) the fuselage will be able to easily be split in two parts with the same ease as the wings. I for one am hopeful with ever-increasing advancements in technology that larger scale models will no longer be a factor for transport.
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Roddraym View Post
                                  Spending a lot ($$ + hrs) customizing the Tian Sheng Airbus A380 airliners and more to come. Would certainly like to see Motion RC provide an airliner or two (comparable to these models). Any larger than a 50" wing span and it gets pretty complicated to store or transport. I also have a NIB Eflite Super Airliner that's waiting for build. Lastly, I agree that the price point would be in the $400 range especially if it includes good components and has a very reliable and sufficient power plant. The airframe is the only thing that sells the Tian Sheng plane for me; they can keep the rest including the landing gear.
                                  Beautiful fleet Randy good to see you here sir.

Best Wishes

Tsukai

Comment

Nice fleet there Roddraym and welcome to Hobby Squawk!

In this day and age I think transporting larger scale models are becoming less of a concern than in year's past. With universal connectors/pins, etc taking wings on and off for transport isn't the chore it used to be. I would even think one day (if we continue to increase the scale of our models) the fuselage will be able to easily be split in two parts with the same ease as the wings. I for one am hopeful with ever-increasing advancements in technology that larger scale models will no longer be a factor for transport.
                                    Hi Aros,

Do you have an approximate year when a model revolving in this forum might take place.

would it be prudent to assume you guys are going to have meetings about this , this year? and start discussing the initial developments or are we talking more like three years later?

where you guys stand on this issue would be an interesting topic for me.

Thank you

LET

Comment

While we can't talk specifics I can say it's something we have discussed for years (adding an airliner class). The fact that the owner of the company is actively engaging members in order to gauge interest is a very good sign. :)
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I'd like an airliner.

Budget can't handle all of the planes I want that you already sell...
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                          While we can't talk specifics I can say it's something we have discussed for years (adding an airliner class). The fact that the owner of the company is actively engaging members in order to gauge interest is a very good sign. :)
                                          Aros,

That is more than i could have asked for.

I love you guys..

Tsukai

Comment

Working...
                                          X