Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything new is going to the hangar here!!! Thanks and I echo Tsukai! Love you guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      Nice fleet there Roddraym and welcome to Hobby Squawk!

In this day and age I think transporting larger scale models are becoming less of a concern than in year's past. With universal connectors/pins, etc taking wings on and off for transport isn't the chore it used to be. I would even think one day (if we continue to increase the scale of our models) the fuselage will be able to easily be split in two parts with the same ease as the wings. I for one am hopeful with ever-increasing advancements in technology that larger scale models will no longer be a factor for transport.
      Aros,

Thank you very much! I share the sentiments of others; if you provide them, we will buy them!

Cheers,
      Randy :)

Comment

• Originally posted by tengarang View Post

Beautiful fleet Randy good to see you here sir.

Best Wishes

Tsukai
        TSUKIA!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to connect with you my friend. I stumbled upon this blog by happenstance and sooooo happy I did. I sincerely hope enough interest is generated towards Motion RC providing an airliner or two. I have to say, they seem to have a solid platform for success. I'm a repeat customer for the Dynam 310 (5) and Cessna 182 (2) and lots of ancillary parts and components for my A380. In fact, I retrofitted my A380s with nose gear from the Freewing 70mm F-35 V2 Jet.

Best and please keep in touch!
        Randy

Comment

• If you do one in a decent size and Qantas colours - I'd be all over it lol ;)

heres my clubmates scratchbuilt turbine 747 and a Airbus he built.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1564.JPG
Views:	392
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	125929Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1565.JPG
Views:	373
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	125930Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1563.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	125928
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
            If you do one in a decent size and Qantas colours - I'd be all over it lol ;)

"...Raising a bottle of my favorite beverage to your clubmate for a job well done!"

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddraym View Post

TSUKIA!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to connect with you my friend. I stumbled upon this blog by happenstance and sooooo happy I did. I sincerely hope enough interest is generated towards Motion RC providing an airliner or two. I have to say, they seem to have a solid platform for success. I'm a repeat customer for the Dynam 310 (5) and Cessna 182 (2) and lots of ancillary parts and components for my A380. In fact, I retrofitted my A380s with nose gear from the Freewing 70mm F-35 V2 Jet.

Best and please keep in touch!
              Randy
              Hi Randy!

Yes i am very so happy and glad to see you in here too. I think we both know what MotionRC and this thread in particular means for us....
              The prospect of hope. Henceforth I fully feel your gratitude at its best intent and agree very much about what you said.
              I must say it myself as redundant sentiment i feel it to be very so true.

Glad to know this is another way to be able to get to you sir.

Best Wishes and Good evening

Tsukai

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                If you do one in a decent size and Qantas colours - I'd be all over it lol ;)

Love that 747..... absolutely love it

Comment

• It's actually been certified as the worlds largest rc 747 late last year. (by a few inches...). Here's a few more pics. But I'll settle for a nice freewing airliner I can stick Qantas decals on (be a hell of a lot cheaper lol) if you're interested, there's some more info, pics and vid of it taxiing on my rc groups blog, as well as local tv story on it etc. 2 years and done entirely from scratch using plans from a real one amazing achievement was awesome to see. . Bring on a freewing 747 with four 80mm fans I say! cheers fellas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1532.JPG Views:	1 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	125984Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1531.JPG Views:	1 Size:	95.2 KB ID:	125985Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1529.JPG Views:	1 Size:	140.3 KB ID:	125986Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1533.JPG Views:	1 Size:	140.4 KB ID:	125987Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1530.JPG Views:	1 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	125988Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1537.JPG Views:	1 Size:	194.4 KB ID:	125989Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1525.JPG Views:	1 Size:	187.0 KB ID:	125990

Comment

• Wow Shirty that is one gorgeous 747!!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Nice share Shirty...shes looks amazing!

Comment

• Cheers fellas. (Sorry off topic but I finally did that LX corsair vid Todd, it's also on my rc groups blog if you're still interested mate). Any plans for squawk to have user blogs in future? Be a good addition imho. Anyway, keep up the good work motion and looking forward to a freewing airliner.

Name:	IMG_1566.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	126085Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1431.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	126086

Comment

• User blogs would be a great addition, we will look into them! Do you have a link to your LX Corsair video Shirty?
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I have this tab open ... not to beat a dead horse, that 747 jumbo Jet looks fabulous! .....
                            rant over..

Comment

• On the topic of airliners.
                              Not sure if any of you guys have seen this guy's builds, but Ramy made a bunch of nice large airliners, and just recently finished building a 1/20th scale 777-9X.

My top votes for an airliner I'd like to see FW make would be either an MD-11 or a 777. Though a challenge with the newer high bypass turbofan's would be fitting an EDF that wouldn't look out of place being too small, nor be too big and impact performance by adding weight.

Comment

• I would love to see a crj 200, 700, 900. I worked on them when I was with Delta Connection Comair which ceased operatoins 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  User blogs would be a great addition, we will look into them! Do you have a link to your LX Corsair video Shirty?
                                  Here mate. Last page I think.

very nice dee. Nice vid production too, that plane looks fantastic.
                                  Post pictures and/or videos of your planes, your gear, your flying field, etc - anything and everything airplanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                                    On the topic of airliners.
                                    Not sure if any of you guys have seen this guy's builds, but Ramy made a bunch of nice large airliners, and just recently finished building a 1/20th scale 777-9X.

My top votes for an airliner I'd like to see FW make would be either an MD-11 or a 777. Though a challenge with the newer high bypass turbofan's would be fitting an EDF that wouldn't look out of place being too small, nor be too big and impact performance by adding weight.

WOW!!

Comment

• Ming over at WindRider would pump out plain white foam models of his airliners and the offer decals sets for a variety of liveries. This option would cut down production cost and also allow guys to do their own schemes.

Can we agree either a 777 or 747 would be preferred?

Comment

• With the advent of some really well made 12 blade fans now, an airliner would be a great addition! A Southwest 737-800 would be awesome!! Of better yet.... a KC-135 or a KC-10!! Motion RC guys are totally into military planes... they should make that happen!!
                                        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• I have also been suggesting Airliner models that can also double as tankers like the 707/KC-135 Stratotanker and the DC-10/KC-10 Extender. Those would really widen the appeal to many more.
                                          I like the the black nose of the Statotanker.

Name:	can_canh_kc_135_stratotanker.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	127159Click image for larger version

Name:	Kc-135 Nose.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	127160

Comment

Working...
                                          X