Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, didn't think I made the first order but I got a tracking/shipping number, so my F-4 is on the way. Need some room now, wasn't expecting it until April, looking for some 4S batteries for my J-10 to get it flying, it might have to wait now, the F-4 will move ahead of it.................:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

I looked your order up. It has shipped. Well, it is on our loading dock and will be picked up soon.
      I'm showing 303773 Praying Congrats all.

Comment

• Wow first time I have ever heard of models coming in early as opposed being delayed for months. :)I am on second batch for 8s version.
        My wife got me the A4 yesterday for my birthday and will be getting the A10 soon, so now I can’t wait for warm weather on the east coast!

Comment

• To bad there was no extra kits for the early 2nd group guys...

Comment

• Tom,

How about the 3DPUP stl files for the scale cockpit

Comment

• First ! I feel special!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
                First ! I feel special!!!
                Ok, more pics please. That’s just a box. Why would you tease us like that?? :Scared:

Comment

• Oh there’s several unboxing and build videos out there , I was just surprised mine came so quickly.

Comment

• Nice! :Cool:
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Where’s the 3Dpup stuff Aros? I’m ready to print!

Comment

• Sorry my friend that's Alpha's department...Hopefully he will update shortly once he is awake...(16 hours ahead?)
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• They are 13 hours a head of us in the central time zone.

Comment

• 3:35am... 22.5 hour day... going to sleep, my friends. The 3DPUPs are being finished this week. The F-4 shipment arrived even earlier than expected. I'll post the 3DPUP files here and have Aros post them on the product page.

In addition to the cockpit and ladder sets, I'm also finishing up a third set, which is why it's taking so long... see attached. It will be worth the wait.

For those who don't want to print the free files, these sets will also be available for purchase, pre-printed. Timeframe is 2-6 weeks depending on freight methods... that info is still TBD.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180315_183842.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.7 KB ID:	123323
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks Bro!!! Night!!!

Comment

• so, as part of the cockpit mod, and considering I'm doing the Scat XXVII, I've started printing a couple pilot figures. I've got a lot of cleanup left to do here, but Col. Old's mustache is coming in nicely. That's Milliput sculpted onto a PLA print.

Here's a pic of the full pilot on the printer, I found this as a free model on the web, modifying it as necessary, I don't think I'll be needing those shoes

Comment

• On the tache, shouldn't the outer ends be going downhill instead of uphill?
                                  My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                                    On the tache, shouldn't the outer ends be going downhill instead of uphill?
                                    “BECAUSE I WAS INVERTED”

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                                      On the tache, shouldn't the outer ends be going downhill instead of uphill?
                                      yeah, its a bit exaggerated, we'll consider it stage make up

I'll work on that!

Comment

• The big brown truck just delivered my Phantom today much to my surprise. :)Last I checked it said Monday delivery. I was surprised the box wasn't bigger as the model looks huge when assembled. The jet is beautiful, paint is great I'm at a lack for words other than great job Motion/Freewing!! Simply Awesome!!! LOL

Comment

• Possibilité de modifier le nez en version F-4 G en imprimante 3D PLA svp ?????

Comment

Working...
                                          X