Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a few details for the extreme scale nuts among us. F-4 is at the Yankee Air Museum in Ypsilanti, MI.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Well, I'm not a happy camper.
      My F4 arrived with no issues!
      But my elevator servo is the only one not working, it just sits there BUZZING and SHAKING. ☹

WILL CALL MOTIONRC IN THE MORNIG.

Attached Files
      BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
        Well, I'm not a happy camper.
        My F4 arrived with no issues!
        But my elevator servo is the only one not working, it just sits there BUZZING and SHAKING. ☹

WILL CALL MOTIONRC IN THE MORNIG.
        Same thing happened to mine, disconnected linkage from servo and she spun like a top...Do be careful when removing servo, the glue they used has a good bite into the foam. I had a 28 gram E-flite servo that I used to replace it. they are sending me a replacement but that'll take nearly a week. I wanted the whole tail cone with the servo but they could only replace the servo. The esc was also disconnected and floating around in the fuselage .

Comment

• They need to give me a break for a couple days before the offer another Fabulous bird that I have to get.

Comment

• I spotted a little green ET in your office TI LOL.

i had to double-take and blow up the pic to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RC Geek View Post
              Hey Guys,

I saw an ad for an F-4 6s fan and motor on RCGRoups and it appears to be the same Freewing 90mm metal housing with a 9 blade rotor. Can one of you guys verify that? The reason I ask is we may have a solution ready here soon for a centerburner that will work in the F-4 if that's the case. Thanks!

Chris
              Can anyone confirm this for Chris? I'm pretty certain he's correct, but anything to expedite the 90mm centerburner would be great!

Comment

• Well look what showed up today!! Guess my Phantom decided to show up after all! The finish and engineering in this model is awesome. Can’t wait to get it together! Time to order some Robin Olds decals from Callie..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                  I spotted a little green ET in your office TI LOL.

i had to double-take and blow up the pic to see it.
                  That's an RC Yoda.
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Well Dynam keeps coming out with new planes, latest, Gloster Meteor. .........Looks cheap considering its 329$

Comment

• Build complete! Due to weather looks like a maiden Thursday morning. I did a little appearance modification from stock, but not to the level of many here.

Every time I build a new plane, I'm "allowed" to keep it in the house for 2 days..... LOL It allows me to walk by and enjoy it as I go about other things. Every time I walk through the room I keep saying to myself "She's BIG!"

Its painted to resemble the 82nd areal target group out of Tyndall AFB in Florida. A pic of the model, then a pic of the real beast that influenced the model.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                        Well look what showed up today!! Guess my Phantom decided to show up after all! The finish and engineering in this model is awesome. Can’t wait to get it together! Time to order some Robin Olds decals from Callie..
                        That's great, Mike! Was it delivered to the wrong address, or what?

Comment

Well look what showed up today!! Guess my Phantom decided to show up after all! The finish and engineering in this model is awesome. Can’t wait to get it together! Time to order some Robin Olds decals from Callie..
                          Wonderful Michael! So glad you got it after all. Did you get any explanation with it?

Comment

• Well, I didn't make midnight, but I was only an hour late... :) After the meeting tomorrow, sound system and weathering.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Wonderful Michael! So glad you got it after all. Did you get any explanation with it?
                              Zero explanation at all, it just showed up. My guess is wrong address though, UPS was planning on sending out the same driver to search for it.

Comment

• Cool, good to see a happy ending. grats you guys who got your planes, looking forward to more pics n vids.

Comment

Congrats!! :):Cool:

Comment

Nice! I got mine too!.

The FMS fan unit went in with minimal fuss. Just had to sand a 10mm ring in the back to get her slide on in. I ended up using the factory mounting holes,but only four of them. I had to drill new holes in the FMS mounting pads. I also lined the area over those wing cables as well as the area I sanded on the top of the engine bay with gorilla tape. This helps the unit slide in easier without damaging the foam.

I can't believe how easy that was.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180320_185333.jpg Views:	1 Size:	81.5 KB ID:	124311Click image for larger version  Name:	20180321_074014.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.4 KB ID:	124312
                                    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                      Center drop tank mod, I put a center drop tank on my A-4 so I had an extra tank.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180320_222026663_iOS.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	124219

Name:	20180320_222045755_iOS.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	124225

Name:	20180320_222216780_iOS.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	124220

Name:	20180320_222235200_iOS.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	124222

Name:	20180320_222632056_iOS.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	124221

Name:	20180320_222718588_iOS.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	124223

Name:	20180320_231658417_iOS.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	124224
                                      Man............We know who has all the money now !!!!! Tired Iron you have an Air Base Fighter Squadon of Freewing Jets and Warbirds in your hanger. I always said, " If I had your hand, I would toss mine in. LOL:Cool: That's why I'm drinking milk, so I can grow up and be like you !!!

Comment

• Seeing all these jets being delivered as I patiently wait for mine to arrive. It shipped last Thursday and is scheduled to show up today. The excitement is building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drill Sergeant View Post

Man............We know who had all the money now !!!!! Tired Iron you have an Air Base Fighter Squadron of Freewing Jets and Warbirds in your hanger. I always said, " If I had your hand, I would toss mine in. LOL:Cool: That's why I'm drinking milk, so I can grow up and be like you !!!
                                          Fixed it for you...I'm on rain water and ramen noodle soup.

TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X