X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
    With two Admiral Pro 4S 4000s they were as far forward as the canopy would allow them.
    They were older Admiral Pro 4S 5000's actually George. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

They were older Admiral Pro 4S 5000's actually George. :Cool:
      I thought they fit pretty tight compared to the ones in the picture.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash Jorden View Post
        Question for the folks running the 8S setup. Where did your battery placement end up after balancing? Reason I ask is mine seem to be a bit far back with my 4400 mah cells, and balanced at 190mm. Looking at Pilot Ryan's battery placement his is all the way forward. That would seem to make the plane pretty nose heavy to me. I'm just trying to get a consensus of what folks are doing.
        My batteries are where yours are and cg at 190,flies great.

Comment

• I'm using a set of TP 4400mah's in mine and they sit right at the block on the canopy(cannot get any further forward). I C.G.'s LEVEL @ 190. I will add a 1/4oz. in the nose for maiden, just to be safe. Maiden soon I hope.....?

Comment

• Comment

• hey guys check out my first video !

Comment

• Nice job man!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Looked good to me, I guess the full scale nazies are the ones giving our RC videos the thumbs down all the time.

Comment

• Hey guys...I’ve been setting up my F4 8’s with the admiral 600 with gyro , however I can’t seem to get my flaps right. Not sure which channel to plug them into on receiver, aux, or aux 2. I currently have them plugged into aux but when I go to channel assign on my DX 8 gen 2, it’s saying aux 1 flaps, but in next page it says the that channel is n/a and jumps to aux2 and aux3. I did get flaps to go into 3 positions with switch B on aux2 in radio, but when I go to flap settings on radio, it won’t let me adjust flaps up or down when turning roller and won’t let me set a speed for flaps. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I’m so frustrated cause I know I’m just missing some simple step, thanks for any reply’s

Comment

• Getting my Freewing F-4 ready....along with most EDFers on here! Going with Colonel Robin Olds scheme. Operation Bolo was a great historical moment for the F-4 in the Vietnam War.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmiz914 View Post
                        Hey guys...I’ve been setting up my F4 8’s with the admiral 600 with gyro , however I can’t seem to get my flaps right. Not sure which channel to plug them into on receiver, aux, or aux 2. I currently have them plugged into aux but when I go to channel assign on my DX 8 gen 2, it’s saying aux 1 flaps, but in next page it says the that channel is n/a and jumps to aux2 and aux3. I did get flaps to go into 3 positions with switch B on aux2 in radio, but when I go to flap settings on radio, it won’t let me adjust flaps up or down when turning roller and won’t let me set a speed for flaps. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I’m so frustrated cause I know I’m just missing some simple step, thanks for any reply’s
                        What wing type do you have set?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCPilot66 View Post
                          Getting my Freewing F-4 ready....
                          RCPilot66, Nice detail. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmiz914 View Post
                            Hey guys...I’ve been setting up my F4 8’s with the admiral 600 with gyro , however I can’t seem to get my flaps right. Not sure which channel to plug them into on receiver, aux, or aux 2. I currently have them plugged into aux but when I go to channel assign on my DX 8 gen 2, it’s saying aux 1 flaps, but in next page it says the that channel is n/a and jumps to aux2 and aux3. I did get flaps to go into 3 positions with switch B on aux2 in radio, but when I go to flap settings on radio, it won’t let me adjust flaps up or down when turning roller and won’t let me set a speed for flaps. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I’m so frustrated cause I know I’m just missing some simple step, thanks for any reply’s
                            Did you set your wing type to 1 aileron 1 flap in your transmitter

Comment

• Anyone heard any news about the 3d parts? I prepaid months ago.

Comment

• Re: 3dpups, in a fairly recent support ticket they had not been shipped by freewimg and they were expected in “ a couple weeks”

Comment

• I haven't heard that anyone has gotten theirs. Myself included and yes, I think MRC has not yet received them.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	135030 Just a quick update my F4 Phantom ll has gone under the airbrush By Master airbrusher Rob who lives here in Sonoma County can't wait till she's done she will be weatherize to. VFC-111

Comment

• Awesome and Bravo Zulu ! I also plan to do VFC-111 ( Fixed -Wing, Fighter, Composite). Working on RCjetDude's drag chute mod. Would like to get the 3D J39 nozzles and 3D cockpit
                                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by goosekiller1 View Post
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	135030 Just a quick update my F4 Phantom ll has gone under the airbrush By Master airbrusher Rob who lives here in Sonoma County can't wait till she's done she will be weatherise to. VF-111
                                        Looks good GK! Love love LOVE! the gray liveries that are being created.

Comment

• I picked up a 90mm afterburner setup from RCGEEK and although it fits on the back of the 8s in runner, there are no holes for attaching the lights. Wondering if a particular kind of adhesive would be the way to go and handle the heat

Comment

Working...
                                          X