Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    Undersell, Overdeliver.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support! We're grateful to be able to deliver a month early. The long transit lines were kind to us:)
    Thank you Sir! Always a pleasure to do business with you! Many blessings bro!

Comment

• I am getting my Mig-21 today, my FMS T-28 and now this!!!!! I ordered on the 9th!!!!! One day before cutoff!!!!!!!!! Yes! I'm selling the farm and moving out to the runway and live in a trailer. I will be out there for the rest of my life!!!!! Thanks MotionRC. Oh, until the next cool model comes out. I'll take the UPS truck hostage, just in case.

Comment

• Thanks Tom.
        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          I'm definitely in the first batch as I ordered within the first 5 minutes of availability. It should arrive when I'm out of town next week, but at least I have the JF90 ready to install when it gets here, and I have the Col. Olds decals from Callie. Hoping to be able to fly next Saturday.
          I'm hoping I am as well. I ordered right before noon on the first day of availability.

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
          Undersell, Overdeliver.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support! We're grateful to be able to deliver a month early. The long transit lines were kind to us:)

You guys continue to be the best in the industry. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Having Fun View Post
            Was this new Phantom tested like in the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4CX-9lkRMQ
            For anyone interested, see what a pulverized F-4 looks like. Aftereffects start at 1:58 in this video.

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post
              Holy crap, a month early?!? Not only is the Liberator still only half done, but you're going to ship it on Thursday so it shows up on Saturday Again? WHEN MY WIFE'S HOME?? :Scared:

It would sure be nice if there were some B-24 Parts in that container, too...

- signed: Mr. Ungrateful.
              LOL - If you are serious, we can hold it a couple days and ship Friday or Monday. Send me a PM if you want us to do this. Lots of parts are coming this week. More parts than you can imagine. It make take a 3-4 days to put them all away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

LOL - If you are serious, we can hold it a couple days and ship Friday or Monday. Send me a PM if you want us to do this. Lots of parts are coming this week. More parts than you can imagine. It make take a 3-4 days to put them all away.
                Ah... no, I can't do it. The allure of possibly being the first in my club at next Wednesday's meeting is too strong; I'll take the beating. (Bracing for the usual "oh look, another present. Happy Birthday! You must be about 1000 years old now..." :Sweating:)

Here's hoping the B-24 parts are right at the door of the container... I'll be refreshing the Parts Page every 30 seconds starting at 7am tomorrow... :Silly:

Comment

• We are going to have two Phantoms at our club.

Comment

• you going to repaint? I saw the blues at a admerials retirement celabration at nas Pensacola early 70's the diamond went between the tower and the hangar at about 30 feet...I loved it as we were not required to go by faa rules

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                      you going to repaint? I saw the blues at a admerials retirement celabration at nas Pensacola early 70's the diamond went between the tower and the hangar at about 30 feet...I loved it as we were not required to go by faa rules
                      LOL Naval Aviators.............we don't need no steenkin FAA rules :Cool:
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Not initially. I had 4 hours on the A-4 before repaint. I'll probably do the same to this one. Just keep her stock until she gets a bit dinged up. Then repaint her.
                        looking at some F-4 schemes off the USS America (AE).

Comment

quick update - for those of you who got in on the first round of the pre-order for the 6S PNP, it will be arriving Thursday March 15th. If it arrives early enough, we'll ship them out the same day. For those of you wondering if you are in pre-order one or two, the product page would have stated this at the time you ordered. Without doing a detailed check, I'd say if you ordered a 6S PNP on or before Feb 10th, you are in pre-order 1.

We also have the first pre-order batch of ARF+ coming in the same shipment. If page said "this is the first pre-order" at the time of your order, you will be receiving an ARF+ this week.

All 8S PNP are still on target for mid May.
                          Congrats to all you guys who got in on the first round I missed it by 13 days Feb, 23 for my PNP I hope the RC gods are just as kind to those of us on the second round. Goose.

Comment

Ah... no, I can't do it. The allure of possibly being the first in my club at next Wednesday's meeting is too strong; I'll take the beating. (Bracing for the usual "oh look, another present. Happy Birthday! You must be about 1000 years old now..." :Sweating:)

Here's hoping the B-24 parts are right at the door of the container... I'll be refreshing the Parts Page every 30 seconds starting at 7am tomorrow... :Silly:
                            That is hilarious! Your wife sounds like a hoot!! To-date, my wife has only said something once. Gotta keep them in the gifting circle too, so it stays peaceful. :Cool:
                            Happy birthday RickVB:f4phantom

Comment

• Happy Birthday RickVB, the only way I could pull it off the new F-4 was to split the cost with my buddy our wifes were real firm about that LOL The things that we do for RC are mind boggling :saywhaLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

That is hilarious! Your wife sounds like a hoot!! To-date, my wife has only said something once. Gotta keep them in the gifting circle too, so it stays peaceful. :Cool:
                                Happy birthday RickVB:f4phantom
                                Hmm... well, it's not all sweetness and light. It's hard to get across in a posting the look of consternation that accompanies that statement...

Comment

• I should add, "and she has a point". My basement has a better stock of RC stuff, model trains, and 1/48 plastic models than any hobby shop I've ever been in...

Comment

• I always liked vf111 sundowners paint callie did up some decals for my tail on the t28 that made it a sunburst of vt5 that worked out really nice

Comment

• they are about the same lol ok now I was in naval aviation for 5 yrs...never did figure what does the letters on the tail mean? hell I was in t28 the whole time lol

Comment

Hmm... well, it's not all sweetness and light. It's hard to get across in a posting the look of consternation that accompanies that statement...
                                        I think you just did! LOL

Comment

...Lots of parts are coming this week. More parts than you can imagine. It make take a 3-4 days to put them all away.
                                          You know, it occurs to me it would be really neat if you guys set up a webcam pointed at your receiving dock for us really impatient types... :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X