X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=RCjetdude;n121851]Mine has already shipped! Way to go Motion![/QUOTE

My package has shipped as well. And I was so happy with that I bought an 80mm F5!!!! LOL I needed an excuse to get one, so that worked!!! LOL Thank you Motion and Team!! :Cool:

Comment

Im loving the 64's. The flight performance on this one really swung the deal for me. I have a youth football complex (4 fields together) half mile from my home that these are perfect for. I get more satisfaction from my larger planes but get no satisfaction when my asphalt "runway" is being used. The 64's fit a great niche for me. And with the quality of the finish and detail, they look great on the wall as well. They are so far removed from my first edf its amazing (BH 50mm f86 with an intake that looks like its feeding on plankton).
      Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

I resisted buying this for 5 1/2 hours, I caved and ordered one. :)

This thing looks like a stupid amount of fun, I can't wait to get it!

Comment

Ahhhh Dang It !!!!!!

Each time I try to make an effort to pay off a credit card, MotionRC HAS to come out with a new cute plane that will end up being more fun than watching that " LeeRoy Jenkins " video on Youtube.
          Anyways, got mine on order. It looks like it will be too much fun to not bring in to the household. :)

Comment

What an interesting little plane. Way to go Freewing and Motion RC. I really like the fact you've gone for something different on these 64mm 'Toss and boss' series.

Comment

That's a very cool little plane. Imagine you and a half dozen of your fellow club members flying these. Instant pylon racing class.

Comment

Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                That's a very cool little plane. Imagine you and a half dozen of your fellow club members flying these. Instant pylon racing class.

At the the price point of these 64mm jets, it is not hard to see this one even perhaps gaining a cult-like following similar to that of the series of ParkZone/E-flite Strykers?

Comment

I've got my little Lippisch on the way! Can't wait to get it. Motion continues to release new and exciting warbirds, in all sizes. Keep it up. I may go broke, but I'll be happy. :-)

I've never gotten a 163, I guess, because the prop has always turned me off. But, this Lippisch... whooooo hoooooo!
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                    Imagine you and a half dozen of your fellow club members flying these. Instant pylon racing class.
                    I'm thinking either slope or thermal duration, with friends. Everyone loads a 3S 1300 pack....and last one down wins a plate of lasagna! :)

I know Alpha and T-CAT would be in on the "Lasagna Challenge!" ;)

Comment

Why not offer a set of longer span wings for thermal soaring for those of us who don't have a slope handy. Seems simple enough - – keep the root & tip cords the same but stretch out each wing panel another foot or so. Would make the plane more versatile and maybe appeal to a more varied audience like some of us older guys with slightly slower reflexes. Might be a great idea to offer the same option for the 163 as well.

Comment

Mine is ordered. Now about those 3D printed cockpit models . . .

Comment

Originally posted by denoferth View Post
                          Why not offer a set of longer span wings for thermal soaring for those of us who don't have a slope handy. Seems simple enough - – keep the root & tip cords the same but stretch out each wing panel another foot or so. Would make the plane more versatile and maybe appeal to a more varied audience like some of us older guys with slightly slower reflexes. Might be a great idea to offer the same option for the 163 as well.
                          I bet this P.15 will thermal just fine with a 3S 1000-1300 pack, on a booming day. You can always extend the wings, if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                            I'm thinking either slope or thermal duration, with friends. Everyone loads a 3S 1300 pack....and last one down wins a plate of lasagna! :)

I know Alpha and T-CAT would be in on the "Lasagna Challenge!" ;)
                            Pshhhhhh, done LOL:Cool:. You had me at Lasagna. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by denoferth View Post
                              Welcome to Hobby Squawk!!! Glad to have you here!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Pshhhhhh, done LOL:Cool:. You had me at Lasagna. Lol
                                REALLY? You're easy like Sunday morning. LOL

Just for joining the party, I'll share my lasagna, if you don't win....I promise! :)

Welcome denoferth! Lots of fun to be had on the Squawk! ;)

Comment

Lasagna makes me a Jeti pilot. :Scared::Win:

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                    Lasagna makes me a Jeti pilot. :Scared::Win:
                                    I can hear Viper saying,"There's no lasagna for second place...DISMISSED!" :)

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

A little something to watch whilst you be eating your pasta ...:)

Watch for the high rates, WOT aileron roll ... like a drill!

Comment

Following this theme, a nice big He-162, He-280, Ho-X single engine flying wing, or Ho-229 with grass ready gear would be amazing. I have often thought of scratch building one of these.
                                          In the warbird department, we seriously need a Tante Ju (JU-52) as well.
                                          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Working...
                                          X