X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
    I have printed the center tank and I am super excited. My new ABS with anti warping technology works fantastic. Thank you Chris.
    Looks, great! What brand ABS are you using?

Comment

• Hi this is a special ABS S filament which has less shrink rate. This allows to print long pieces lying on the print plate. I don't know because I am new in 3D printing, but I guess this is a local brand here in Europe or Switzerland. Is it allowed to post a link to a webshop?

Comment

• Biggest progress I made using this ABS S filament combined with a Lokbuild adhesion plate and a cover for my ultimate 2+. I also switched from Cura to Simplify 3D Software. Since then I can do much better parts. I had to learn using less temperature (230°) instead of 250° I started with. Build plate is heated up to 90° instead of 100° to avoid "Elefant Foot".

Since then printed a lot of DirtyDee's Parts. I really appreciate his work for the community.

Comment

Hi this is a special ABS S filament which has less shrink rate.
          W0-B, Thank you. I am familiar with ABS-S filament. Parts look great.:Cool:Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Is it allowed to post a link to a webshop?
            Absolutely! No issues posting webshop links

Comment

• At the top of the page you can change the language to english.
              ABS-S Spezial Filament 2.85mm - schnellfliessend mit AntiWarp Technologie für sichere ABS prints!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                Not to be duplicating efforts, but I made a 600 gallon centerline tank as well. Bartered with dlxpkg for a pair of wing bags for my A-10 in return for a printed centerline tank:)

Some design differences from apmech1's, like utilizing the stock FW hardware as well as I added the aft sway braces. Will upload to thingiverse after I finish printing them and make sure they are good.
                I wish I would have thought of putting the females on the tank instead of the males.... great Idea! And to Steve's idea to put 2 on there. I will probably re-do some of my parts incorporating these changes as well.

Comment

Here is the centerline tank. 94g with ABS and printed in 3 parts. I should have it up on Thingiverse tonight.
                  Is that 145 a scratch build or a kit? I would love to get a hold of a CRJ900.

Comment

• Just finished my cockpit, the parts look really good and it was a fun project now to do the nozzles and the pilots are from Jet Hanger Hobbies.

Comment

• Just vampire-downloaded all the printer files....

Now if they will start letting us order the Ghost Grey....
                      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post

Is that 145 a scratch build or a kit? I would love to get a hold of a CRJ900.
                        Scratchbuild. I posted plans on RCGroups under my blog. Im actually considering selling it to make room for my current A333 project.

Comment

Scratchbuild. I posted plans on RCGroups under my blog. Im actually considering selling it to make room for my current A333 project.
                          If you decide you are going to sell it let me know. I'm interested and being in Iowa I can drive over to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek.motionrc View Post
                            Just finished my cockpit, the parts look really good and it was a fun project now to do the nozzles and the pilots are from Jet Hanger Hobbies.
                            Derek, That looks outstanding. Great work. Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thank you !

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
                                Any suggestions or requests for 3d parts for these airplanes?
                                Hey,.. I have a few requests...

If you could work on:

A TailHook for this that'd be WaaaaayCool !! Printed in (L)(R) Halves that would be bonded to a Center Structure for increased strength and Durability !! The Wire Capture Ends would need to be Removable as well due to their getting Ground Down on the asphalt upon landing. The pivot assembly and Attachment Forebody should have an internal framework of Plywood or Carbon Fiber with the 3DPSkins or Outer Shells attached to that !!

Operating Canopies// Frames and Pivot assemblies

Also a Standard ARM for my WildWeasel and some AGM-88s Please !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post

Hey,.. I have a few requests...

If you could work on:

A TailHook for this that'd be WaaaaayCool !! Printed in (L)(R) Halves that would be bonded to a Center Structure for increased strength and Durability !! The Wire Capture Ends would need to be Removable as well due to their getting Ground Down on the asphalt upon landing. The pivot assembly and Attachment Forebody should have an internal framework of Plywood or Carbon Fiber with the 3DPSkins or Outer Shells attached to that !!

Operating Canopies// Frames and Pivot assemblies

Also a Standard ARM for my WildWeasel and some AGM-88s Please !!
                                  +1 on everything you said!

Comment

• Q: What's a Navy Phantom without 'Launch Hooks"? A: Carrier Hood Ornament. LOL What a 'dork'. :Silly: Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0077.JPG
Views:	637
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	181138 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0078.JPG
Views:	603
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	181139 ​​​​​​​

~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hey guys,

is someone here from Germany, who has experience with F-4 parts and can print some for me? I want to upgrade mine with a centre Tank an some Sparrows.

Thanks a lot! Bennet

Comment

• Welcome to HobbySquawk. Reach out to Radar-Guy. He is in Germany and is actively creating parts on the thread for F-22 3D printed parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek.motionrc View Post
                                          Just finished my cockpit, the parts look really good and it was a fun project now to do the nozzles and the pilots are from Jet Hanger Hobbies.
                                          Hi Derek,

Pilots looks very awesome! Did you use the 1/10 scale or 1/12 scale pilots?

regards

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                          X