Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now...….. decisions, decisions...………….

Comment

Mine was $345 shipped from the USA to San Diego using the coupon code YR93HOARM. Ordered it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jlk69 View Post
        Mine was $345 shipped from the USA to San Diego using the coupon code YR93HOARM. Ordered it yesterday.
        Those coupons can only be used once per user. I got one too with my last order. Kind of like a patronage "refund" on the next purchase. Each code is unique. I doubt it will work for anyone else.

Comment

Got my code from a RCGroups post. Surprised it worked, but it did.
          RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by jlk69 View Post
            Got my code from a RCGroups post. Surprised it worked, but it did.
            Interesting. Looks like HobbyKing is getting pretty generous with these coupons. Mine has an expiry date and can only be used once. However, I have a feeling that every time I buy something significant, they'll send me another coupon.

Comment

What's with all the arctic camo that's being thrown on everything lately? This one needs a good desert camo or a silver/grey scheme. Green lizard pattern would be nice too! Anything but arctic.

Comment

I could have had this plane on the bench this evening. I am gutted that I missed the delivery this morning. Struggling to contain the excitement as it is gonna be my first arctic camo and I will be flying as such.
                Tolga
                Instagram: @_t01ga_
                YouTube: t01ga

Comment

Last nights flight, check out how I drag out the landing after my bounce!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=347AjgWtYho

Comment

Mine is out for delivery!!!
                    Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                    I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Woohoo!

Comment

I'm looking the pictures of this plane from this post in the other forum:
                        RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

This is the worst I've seen, even from some Banana Hobby products. I see that HobbyKing has authorized a return but still, what a hassle. It may be a "one off" so has anyone else received a Mig this bad?

Comment

They took care of it why turn another thread into a bash fest?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            Seriously, every place has a couple slip through that arent perfect. Sad post.

Comment

Gentlemen,
                              I give you the Lightburner for the Avios Mig-17.
                              The afterburner is a direct replacement to the motor cone and does not require any cutting or gluing, it snaps right into place.
                              The power source comes directly from your 6S battery balance plug and the signal comes from the throttle channel using a Y harness.
                              Remember, you saw it here first.

I am accepting orders, send me a privet message or look up @TheLightburner on Facebook
                              Attached Files

Comment

Messaged you on your FB page

Comment

Can’t wait to give mine the ultimate firey booty!! Thats the first thing going in there!! Lol
                                  Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Originally posted by RanGee View Post
                                    Gentlemen,
                                    I give you the Lightburner for the Avios Mig-17.
                                    The afterburner is a direct replacement to the motor cone and does not require any cutting or gluing, it snaps right into place.
                                    The power source comes directly from your 6S battery balance plug and the signal comes from the throttle channel using a Y harness.
                                    Remember, you saw it here first.

I am accepting orders, send me a privet message or look up @TheLightburner on Facebook
                                    Thanks Rangee,

im starting my mig-17 build today.

I love your lightburner lighting setup with the bonus flickering effect adds to ultimate realism, and coupling with that, the 3 min installation and professional packaging make your product my first choice above anything else that is out there. I appreciate you adding all the special features and parts placement making the application and installation a truly pleasurable experience.
                                    I recommend anyone who wants to get proper lighting to go with the afterburner, happy customers keep coming back to what they know is best.

I have picked out my scheme, and placed an order with Callie.

Chinese Peoples Liberation Army Aircraft 36094 , night fighter 1958

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-08-01 at 8.56.47 PM.jpeg
Views:	867
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	208684

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                      Seriously! I AM OFFENDED BY YOUR POST. Just as you think my post was unneeded, I think yours is even more unneeded and confrontational. "Bash fest"? Are you a HobbyKing FANBOI? If you had read my post properly you would have seen that I wanted to see if anyone else on this forum has received a product in this condition. I no longer consider you a "friendly". Time to IGNORE.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnVH View Post

Seriously, every place has a couple slip through that arent perfect. Sad post.
                                        "Sad post"???? Jesus H. Fricken Christ! You, too????!!!! OK, remembered and will NEVER forget!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                          I wanted to see if anyone else on this forum has received a product in this condition.
                                          Mine wasnt, Im very happy with the condition of mine, its perfectly on par with everyone elses edfs IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                          X