Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glyrenden View Post
    Hello all,
    I had to chime in! I’m loving all the different looks everyone is coming up with. I’ve been working all weekend on mine and wanted to share the Fuse. Still have some work to do on the wings, but I couldn’t wait to share. This is without a doubt one of my favorite planes that Motion RC has released. Not just because it’s so different from everything, but seeing how everyone is doing so much to customize them. It’s been raining out here so haven’t been to the field but I’m hoping to see a few AL-37 out there this weekend.

-Gly
    that is a popping scheme too! nice work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

@Dutchman If you need extra duct tape, just ask. It seems like we go through warehouses of that stuff every year here!

Iron Maiden and Toy Story and Mangoes, oh my... what else are we working on? Poseidon and Tanker and, and, and. It seems Callie has made one of everything by now, or if not, then she will eventually!
      IT'S YOUR FAULT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post

Looks great! Have you offered Callie to send an additional payment make up for the difference since she didn't realize the extra decals needed?
        yes i did because i asked for a few other small details as well like the letters on the nose gear doors and i paid extra for faster shipping as well, she has done a great job so far! She is making us look good!

Comment

• Is anyone planning to attempt a water bomber AL37? After seeing Jeremy Solt's Air Force Tanker video I started to think "what if the AL37 could actually carry liquid..." No idea how much water you could actually hold, but I think the plane has the power to handle some sort of payload. Getting the proper CG might a huge challenge, you may need to do an external tank.

Is it a crazy idea or feasible?
          Last edited by Marco Polo; Dec 9, 2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apriliamgt View Post
            Also a question for “ALPHA”.

what’s your thoughts on the 6000 admiral ?? I’m considering getting some for this ?? Or should I stick to more 5000???
            Apriliamgt All of the videos we've posted on our channel have been with the Admiral 5000, so that's what I recommend. If you already have 5000s, 'might as well save some money and fly on those for the time being. The bird will of course fly the 6000 without any issue, so if/when your EDF fleet can handle 6000s, then it may make sense to add some of those into your supply. I try to avoid buying a specifically sized battery for just one plane, unless absolutely necessary.

Bmccormick When developing this bird I never thought someone would choose that livery, but I'm glad you did and very happy that you enjoyed putting it together! Yours is one of a kind and looks excellent!
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Maiden fight pics of my Custom KC-37 Tanker with working tail Boom. Video being editing currently inwork.

Special tanks to all thats been involved with making this possible.

Motion Rc/ Freewing- Al-37 amazingness!
              Andrew O'Laughlin - 3d design work on the Boom
              Callie Soden- Callie Graphics Decals
              Shawn Sagen- my photographer.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
                Maiden fight pics of my Custom KC-37 Tanker with working tail Boom. Video being editing currently inwork.

Special tanks to all thats been involved with making this possible.

Motion Rc/ Freewing- Al-37 amazingness!
                Andrew O'Laughlin - 3d design work on the Boom
                Callie Soden- Callie Graphics Decals
                Shawn Sagen- my photographer.
                I have been waiting to see someone do a tanker and this turned out great! It is exactly what I had envisioned that could be possible using 3D printing.
                Now I am just waiting to see someone do a P-8 Poseidon fully loaded out.

Comment

• 4923crew, Looks Outstanding. It's like I'm looking up at the skies over East Wichita. I love it. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Now boarding passengers A1 through 30...

It’s finished! Time to get this in the air!

Comment

• Fantastic job!!!! Love it!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by glyrenden View Post
                        Hello all,
                        I had to chime in! I’m loving all the different looks everyone is coming up with. I’ve been working all weekend on mine and wanted to share the Fuse. Still have some work to do on the wings, but I couldn’t wait to share. This is without a doubt one of my favorite planes that Motion RC has released. Not just because it’s so different from everything, but seeing how everyone is doing so much to customize them. It’s been raining out here so haven’t been to the field but I’m hoping to see a few AL-37 out there this weekend.

-Gly
                        Excellent 737. Did you use Callie's decals or is that paint?

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Swarick View Post

Excellent 737. Did you use Callie's decals or is that paint?

Rick
                          I used Callie for the logos, doors, windows, text and the hearts. But the tail and the body is paint.

Comment

• What paints did you use?
                            Are they brushed on or did you airbrush it?

Comment

What paints did you use?
                              Welcome to Hobby Squawk!! So happy to have you on board!!! Merry Christmas!! Jerry

Comment

• HOLY CRAP these liveries just keep getting better and better! Bravo Zulu!!
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• The freewing AL37 Mango Airlines livery is officially completed ready for a final clear coat soon! Thank you again my wife for your patience! Thank you Callie Soden for making me look good! Thanks motion RC! Thanks Alpha for design in such beautiful airliner!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

What paints did you use?
                                    It’s a combination of Spray can and AIrbrush. The Blue and the gray was Montana Gold Spray paint, and the red and yellow were createx airbrush paint.

Comment

• There has been several requests and ideas of me getting some pictures trying to aerial refuel another aircraft with my AL37 thats been customized into a KC-37 Tanker. Well here is what Justin and I were able to accomplish last night. Hopefully you all enjoy

Attached Files

Comment

• Need to place speakers for a better CG next time.

Comment

• Second Tranche has been released, great job Motion!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X