X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
    The First custom AL37 from Motion RC is just about finished. I was so excited to share a few pics with you all as I know everyone is just super excited to get theirs too. Thank you Callie Soden of Callie Graphics for the decals, they fit perfect.

Make sure to Pre-Order your AL37 and get your decals from Callie Graphics to make you own personalized Airliner.

More pictures to come for you all to enjoy.

See this and others on my YouTube channel, Hobby Squawk and Motion Rc Customer Community here soon.

Rc Pilot that strives to show honest reviews and flight video’s of rc products. I try to provide a variety content of scale turbine/ edf jets and warbird aircraft. If you enjoy my posts feel free to comment but I have no interest in comments that dont uplift and help the viewers in the hobby.

Welcome to the Motion RC Customer Community FB group! This groups is where you can come to share pictures and videos of your favorite Motion RC products, ask the customer community for any RC help...

http://bit.ly/AL37Airliner
    Wait just a DARN SECOND!!!
    I thought the first batch wasn’t do until early December. How did you get yours and nobody else is posting anything????

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post

Wait just a DARN SECOND!!!
      I thought the first batch wasn’t do until early December. How did you get yours and nobody else is posting anything????
      Motion Rc sent me one for Justin and I to demo/review. We are extremely lucky to have been given this opportunity. I decided to share this opportunity and allow several people at 4 RC clubs in the state of Utah the opportunity to fly the bird. The best part is the honest first flight videos and comments after they fly the AL37. Our intention is to provide some helpful info and videos to spark interest and creativity with their own AL37’s in the near future.

hopefully you enjoy the media we are putting out.

Jeremy Solt

Attached Files
      Last edited by 4923crew; Nov 25, 2019, 08:05 PM. Reason: Grammar update to flow better.

Comment

• Hello all, I just registered to join. I am about to pre-order one AL37 Airliner.
        I do have a question regarding ordering a graphics set from Callie Graphics.
        I would like to order the Alaska Airlines set but don't see it on her website.
        How do I order these graphics?

Thank you!!

Comment

• I just went to Planespotter and found the livery of the plane and saved them .Emailed Callie with pics and she did the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldmiller View Post

That's awesome that im not the only one who loves the Lufthansa decal. BTW did you order the older style with the "yellow bird" or the newer style with the "white" bird. I sent Callie the pics of the new style white logo version..
            I ordered the old logo, didnt know there was a new logo, it looks super.

Comment

• CaptBhern & Beta, welcome aboard!! Glad to have you both here! Jerry

Comment

• Frenzy, welcome to the Squawk as well! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s work! Blessings. Jerry

Comment

• CptBhern Frenzy Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Beta, I remember welcoming you before, but welcome, again. It seems like we've kept Callie rather busy these days with all of these custom liveries. I can't think of any livery that will be done more than twice, judging by the sheer diversity of photos everyone has posted. It won't be very long now...
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks for the info Frenzy. I just sent Callie a couple of pictures.
                    Thanks for the welcomes Hardway and Alpha.
                    I cannot wait for the AL37 to begin shipping. I am going with the newer Alaska Airlines livery.

Comment

• Finished!!!!

- Freewing AL37 (Thanks Alpha and James!!) ✅
                      - DELTA decals from Callie Graphics ✅
                      - 3d Printed Engine Combustion Chamber ✅
                      - Free Time to Paint AL37 ✅
                      - Color Match White From Home Depot ✅
                      - Mode Master Blue ✅

-AL37 Customized into Delta Scheme••••••••••••••
                      COMPLETE!!!!! 🇺🇸🛫

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and videos Justin and I have been providing you all. We hope they will show a few examples of how a little potential goes a long way in making the AL37 your OWN style.

Get your AL37 Here:

AL37 Airliner Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31513P Version Info: This version of the AL37 Airliner comes with tail and wing decals pre-applied. You will still need to apply the "Motion RC Airlines", window and door decals. This version also now includes two 2952-2100Kv inrunner motors and 12-blade fans for
                      Attached Files

Comment

Finished!!!!

- Mode Master Blue ✅

COMPLETE!!!!! 🇺🇸🛫

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and videos Justin and I have been providing you all. We hope they will show a few examples of how a little potential goes a long way in making the AL37 your OWN style.

Get your AL37 Here:

Nice job Jeremy!

Comment

Finished!!!!

- Mode Master Blue ✅

COMPLETE!!!!! 🇺🇸🛫

Get your AL37 Here:

Looks really great! any suggestions of what kind of paint to use? Callie sorted me out with a British Airways scheme but I need to paint the bottom section and nacelles a similar dark blue to yours.

Was contemplating thinned acrylic paint via a spray gun but worried it may do bad things to the foam.

Comment

• In flight pictures of my Motion Rc AL37 which has been customized into Delta scheme. If all the media Justin La and I have been posting hasn’t persuaded you to push the “Buy Now” button then these pictures will for sure.

Get yours Per-Ordered here:

AL37 Airliner Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31513P Version Info: This version of the AL37 Airliner comes with tail and wing decals pre-applied. You will still need to apply the "Motion RC Airlines", window and door decals. This version also now includes two 2952-2100Kv inrunner motors and 12-blade fans for

Decals by Callie Graphics.

Thanks Shawn Sagen for talk the pics in the freezing cold for us all to enjoy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• What shots? I don't see any?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_B View Post

Any suggestions of what kind of paint to use? Callie sorted me out with a British Airways scheme but I need to paint the bottom section and nacelles a similar dark blue to yours.

Was contemplating thinned acrylic paint via a spray gun but worried it may do bad things to the foam.

I use Rustoleum 2X. I've never damaged any EPO foam using Rustoleum but test a spot underneath first just to be safe. DO NOT use Rustoleum on Depron or EPS foam! Your plane will disappear, well, some of it will.

This is my base grey FreeWing F-18C with two coats of Rustoleum 2X white and black then two coats of Rustoleum metallic gold and metallic blue. I have a hard time seeing the low viz grey jets so I painted this one the prototype colors. I clear coated with Varathane indoor water based polyurethane over the Callie Graphics decals. I've tried the Minwax clear but prefer the Varathane. My AL37 will be getting a Rustoleum paint job and Varathane as well.

Comment

• When and if. Still on the fence on this one.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• I'm considering a coating of 30 minute epoxy before using some metallic spray paint for the wings. The epoxy of course prevents gatoring. Then clearcoat. Had good results in the past.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• This is the Alaska Airlines livery I will be adding once I get mine...Gotta have my boy Russell Wilson on there!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                        This is the Alaska Airlines livery I will be adding once I get mine...Gotta have my boy Russell Wilson on there!

Go Hawks!

Comment

• I just got a tracking number from FEDEX, and I don’t have anything on order except the AL37. This could be the news we’ve been waiting for Pilots and fans alike!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X