X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

James and Wes and Co were flying the AL37s at Joe Nall with an Admiral 10ch Satellite receiver (no gyro).
    Do I need a 10ch? I have one to hand but have more 6ch RXs

Comment

• Ordered my plane Jane a few hours ago. This first one may end up with a spurious NASA scheme(think Vomit Comet). Once Callie has cranked out a few decal sets for everyone and she has the dimensions down pat, I may just throw the Air Tanker version at her and see how that comes out. I'm going to put Alpha's mind at ease and get two of these, maybe three. I can think of soooooo many color schemes and variations. Yeah, it's not a Warbird, but hell, just too much fun. Now all they gotta make is a DC-9....

Comment

• I thought it was mentioned the MotionRC theme was done by Callie? So hopefully the dimensions should be worked out.

Comment

• Hello guys! Looks like the pre-order started today! I've been answering e-mails about schemes all afternoon, so thought I'd post up a few things! Attached is what I currently have made up. I have MANY more in the works that I'll be adding soon! If you would like to order a set, or request a different set, feel free to contact me!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
            Hello guys! Looks like the pre-order started today! I've been answering e-mails about schemes all afternoon, so thought I'd post up a few things! Attached is what I currently have made up. I have MANY more in the works that I'll be adding soon! If you would like to order a set, or request a different set, feel free to contact me!
            Might want to check the file Callie , doesn’t seem
            to work

Comment

• Originally posted by Apriliamgt View Post

Might want to check the file Callie , doesn’t seem
              to work
              Works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Works for me.
                Does now . Wasn’t for a short period

Comment

• Dog gone it!! Not more than 24 hours ago I was in the basement discussing with my wife that I didn't have room for another plane, assuring her that there wouldn't be anymore coming in until I had sold a couple out of the existing stable. So I hit the pre-order buy button and now have a couple of weeks to figure something out before the box arrives....

Comment

• Originally posted by loki255 View Post
                    Dog gone it!! Not more than 24 hours ago I was in the basement discussing with my wife that I didn't have room for another plane, assuring her that there wouldn't be anymore coming in until I had sold a couple out of the existing stable. So I hit the pre-order buy button and now have a couple of weeks to figure something out before the box arrives....
                    Early December gives you 4 to 5 weeks. You could buy two.

Comment

• Porkster The stock AL37 PNP is set up for a 6 channel receiver. Standard Ail/Ele/Thr/Rud/Gear/Flaps

urrl I sent Callie our factory file, and she printed the vertical stab and drape (rear fuse color) decals for us at the Joe Nall Event. So her measurements for that important section transposed onto other liveries should match our factory set perfectly.
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• We've got a couple more fun videos in the works for the AL37. In the meantime, what liveries are you all planning to do? We noticed that a great number of Base White AL37s have been pre-ordered in the first ~18 hours.

​​​​​​Is anyone going to tackle a firebomber?
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Its a cool plane but I will have to pass on this one.

Comment

• I really want it but flight school is expensive 😂 and I think the vertical stab is to tall for my truck. Great work though alpha. Favorite one I have seen yet!

Comment

We've got a couple more fun videos in the works for the AL37. In the meantime, what liveries are you all planning to do? We noticed that a great number of Base White AL37s have been pre-ordered in the first ~18 hours.

​​​​​​Is anyone going to tackle a firebomber?
                              Taking some modelers license, I'm going to wrap mine as a C-40 Clipper in VIP colors. I think researching and replicating all the antennas and equipment on top of the fuselage will be fun. I already have decals from Callie.

JB

Comment

• FedEx panda style.

gravy

Comment

• I’m now going with the BA livery with mine

Comment

• I’ve been a Aircraft mechanic for United Airlines for over 20 years, it’s a no brainer. And of course, Callie Graphics will be in the mix.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• Boeing 787 has Nacelles like these

Comment

• Just ordered my second white PNP, can’t have just one.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who has trusted us again with their hard earned cash to be a part of the first shipment of our Freewing 70mm AL37 Airliner. The response so far even in just a few short hours has been exceptional! I was personally present when the doors were sealed and the shipment departed the factory. For a project like this, it was especially gratifying to see them leave on their way to their new homes and hangars.

Gilatrout That's a good question. We've looked into wing bags in the past, but the MOQs are likely untenable, and, at least for good quality bags, the cost ends up being around 25%-35% the price of the airplane and we're unsure of the appeal. I'm happy to be proven wrong, though. It doesn't help either that there isn't much overlap in wing/fuse volume and overall dimension, so we couldn't offer, say, a generic Small, Medium, and Large bag set. If anyone has any good ideas, I'm listening!
                                          Hey I had wing bags made by a cool company in germany (pull-over) I would be happy to reach out to them and get a price for anyone interested. Could you post the wing dimensions length depth at wing tip middle and root and the dimension for the horizontal and vert stabs.
                                          they custom made wing bags for the H9 DHC2 Beaver which was about €115.- so I assume if ordering like 20 the price comes down.

Comment

Working...
                                          X