• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went with the The Final Frontier World Tour 2011 one

Comment

• Originally posted by S.W.Warbirds View Post
      Went with the The Final Frontier World Tour 2011 one
      SWW, Lookin' forward to seeing this one. Great choice. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Is it me or does the TUI logo on the fin look like a huge stylised ***** ejectulating ?
        i have always thought it looked very rude somehow.
        Perhaps its just my dirty british mind 😊
        G Fraser.
        U.K.
        🇬🇧

Comment

• See what I mean !
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hmmm, no, No! I'm not going to say one word. As disrespectfully as possible. W JKA LOL

Don't know if anyone noticed. Maxes are set for formal F/S testing next month. Haza. I'm pretty sure many heads are set to roll over there. They're bringing pilots from all over the world. Long live Boeing!

FYI, I don't know how many out there have had the privilege of sitting in the tail section of an A320 in sever turbulence. The A320 will wag it tail violently in sever turbulence. Not much of an issue if you're sitting in the front. But if you're sitting in the tail section, It will one of the most frightening experiences of your life W

Comment

• I devised a great way to connect the fuselage sections without glueing when I had my Windrider 737. I used two plywood plates glued into the joining sections of each part, connecting them with a long screw. The screw is left in the tail section and once it goes thru the center holes in both plates I bring a wing nut thru the battery hatch to spin onto the screw and tighten it. The method worked wonderfully. Hope to use it on this 737 Max.

Comment

• Does anyone knows when it will be available in EU .It is my dream come true ...Ready to buy one !

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredardi View Post
                  Does anyone knows when it will be available in EU .It is my dream come true ...Ready to buy one !
                  We don't even know when it's available in N. America.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                    We don't even know when it's available in N. America.
                    Yes i know...Still waiting also for the price...The prototype they show at the moment is probably a beta version not the definitive market version, maybe they have not yet begin the series production...Will have to wait ...

Comment

• So, it was a rhetorical question, then?

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                        So, it was a rhetorical question, then?
                        Well let's say yes cause i wanted to make members post any rumors about ...Honestly i can wait to own it :)

Comment

• You want "rumors"? OK, guys. Let's post them here ...............................
                          Here's what I've heard:
                          It hasn't "hit the water", yet. I'm guessing in 1-2 weeks. About that time, "pre-orders" begin. Then it takes about 2 weeks to cross the Pacific unless it hits the edge of the plastic whirlpool, then it'll be 2.2 weeks. Then Customs can take 1 day to 2 weeks to get around to it. Then it'll take another few days for the container contents to get to Motion. Within a day, they'll send out the shipping notices. The first one will be in consumer hands within a couple of days, assuming that consumer lives within 100 miles of Motion. Europe will get their container in 1 to 2 months after that. Good news - you will have it by Xmas. Bad news - you will not have it by Xmas. As for price, rumor has it that it will be between $349.99 US to $451.02US. No coupons will be available for this product.
                          NOTE: This is purely a RUMOR. A giant handful of salt has been thrown over the right shoulder.

OK, next rumor ......................................

Comment

• Rumor Huh. That's a pretty good rumor Viper. W

Comment

• The containers just pulled up to my front door.

Mike
                              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                                Rumor Huh. That's a pretty good rumor Viper. W
                                I am obliged to state the accuracy of my "rumor". Informants have been placed in witness protection. In Canada, we have a polling company called "IPSOS" (Idiots Proposing Society's Observed Stupidity) and they always state the % accuracy of all their numbers.
                                Therefore, here's mine. My numbers and precise calculations are within (+/-) 47.538% accurate. High and low values were never thrown out and a "bell" curve does not apply. Statistical standard "T" tests were never used and a huge fudge factor is always abundantly applied.
                                This model will or will not be here as stated.

Comment

• I would hope those twin 60A ESC's come with a separate BEC in case there is a failure/burnout. Is anyone thinking to upgrade the ESC's after buying the ARF version?

Comment

• Probably no UBEC if it is set up the same way as the Me-262 v2. I had no issues with the 262 flying without a UBEC.
                                    Pat

Comment

• Please, the Fuselage like with FMS Fox 3m divisible make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swissjet View Post
                                        Please, the Fuselage like with FMS Fox 3m divisible make.
                                        Wouldn't that be the best way.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3DCA76CC-75C3-4AD8-ADFE-D199356867AD.jpeg
Views:	1839
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	216987 When do we get more pictures of this thing?

Comment

Working...
                                          X