Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the blue decals going to be applied to the tail? I will just have to remove them and possibly mar the surface of the foam if they are. I'm thinking mine may end up as a USAF C-40.

Comment

I’m in.

gravy

Comment

Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
        Are the blue decals going to be applied to the tail? I will just have to remove them and possibly mar the surface of the foam if they are. I'm thinking mine may end up as a USAF C-40.
        Yes, but just on the vertical stab; the blue "drape" decal on the fuselage will be in the box but not applied. We did this so people can more easily customize the plane. We will also sell the vertical stab in plain white if people prefer to start with a bare piece of foam. Customization possibilities are endless, and we hope more than a few will keep the Motion Airlines scheme.

Comment

I'm curious of the price and availability.

Also, I'd like to see the vertical stabilizer decal not be pre-applied.

Comment

Here's a little primer for this new plane, I know most have seen it. Nice video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XEsSRqnOwc

FYI I'm the new XO for our local Boeing 737 Squadron base here at Naval Air Station, North Island. FYI I'm super hyped. You know I'm going to paint one up to look just like one of our planes. W

Comment

Here's the Owner's Manual for those of you who would like to peruse the specs and build...This link will be available on the product support page as well once the time comes.

My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                Here's a little primer for this new plane, I know most have seen it. Nice video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XEsSRqnOwc

FYI I'm the new XO for our local Boeing 737 Squadron base here at Naval Air Station, North Island. FYI I'm super hyped. You know I'm going to paint one up to look just like one of our planes. W
                Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful, but how do people without vans transport it ? 6 ft fuselage . Please tell me the halves are held together ether with magnets or disconnects of some sorts . I do like it and want it , but without halves that don’t separate , I can’t get it in my hatchback

Comment

The AL37 looks close to the 737, so many schemes to choose from!

Comment

Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post
                      Beautiful, but how do people without vans transport it ? 6 ft fuselage . Please tell me the halves are held together ether with magnets or disconnects of some sorts . I do like it and want it , but without halves that don’t separate , I can’t get it in my hatchback
                      I though someone said it can be in two, from the manual, it looks like the tail can come off easy though.

Comment

Originally posted by the snake View Post

the manual shows gluing the halves . It’s to big to get in anything but a van or trailer . :(

I though someone said it can be in two, from the manual, it looks like the tail can come off easy though.

Comment

I'll be laying this in center of my car running all the way through the gap between the front seats to get it to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post
                            I read the manual yes, I was there for the live showing too. If i will put it in my car, i will remove the tail and try to lay it across the back or open my trunk door or lay the front seat down all the way having the tail up.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                              I'll be laying this in center of my car running all the way through the gap between the front seats to get it to fit.
                              thats why i got a MID size car!

Comment

Comment

Ha-ha, that definitely helps Vic.

Comment

I have a 92 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon ; holds 20 sheets of 4'x8' plywood with the gate closed ;; just saying;; it will fit in my car no problem

Comment

Looking good. Waiting for the price.

Comment

Awesome. I love Boeing. Glad it is modeled after a Boeing airliner.

Here is a website from a graphics guy with a 737 Max:

Comment

Veltro,
                                          haha, I need to watch this movie again. I just noticed the chocolate ice cream cone in the microphone shot, hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                          X