• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting.

Mike
    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

FINALLY SOMETHING ACTUALLY NEW!!!! Not my cup of tea, but glad to see something that isn't a V2 or different paint jobs.

Comment

Bravo Zulu, MotionRC! Lot's of livery options, obviously. A great decision to add to an already superb product line. Congrats. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Kmot View Post
          Awesome. I love Boeing. Glad it is modeled after a Boeing airliner.

Here is a website from a graphics guy with a 737 Max:

https://www.norebbo.com/2016/07/boei...ion-templates/
          Great design/illustrations! I will be rocking the stock scheme for awhile (I have a personal investment in it, lol) but when I am ready I am going to turn her into this livery:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2629
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	215245
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

I’m going Fedex for sure. But I’m wondering who’s going to mod revers thruster.

Gravy

Comment

These will more than likely be my liveries, even though non of my planes were actually Maxes. It would be nice to have Wing Tip, and Nacelle options. But if need be I'll just live with the ones that come with it.

Comment

Wrong plane, but I would so love to do the Iron Maiden "Ed Force One" scheme on this...

Comment

Originally posted by hilldebrandt View Post
                  Wrong plane, but I would so love to do the Iron Maiden "Ed Force One" scheme on this...
                  HB, Improvise, though top two images are close. Love it. Best, LB

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ed Force One.jpg Views:	8 Size:	184.9 KB ID:	215250
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

HB, Improvise, though top two images are close. Love it. Best, LB

Click image for larger version Name:	Ed Force One.jpg Views:	8 Size:	184.9 KB ID:	215250
                    Thanks LB! I wanted to put that very picture up, but couldn't from my work pc..

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                      It would be nice to have Wing Tip, and Nacelle options.
                      Agreed...Would be very cool to have winglet options at least...But I suspect there will be 3DPup versions eventually, along with all kinds of other goodies for this big bird.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Sign me up for one in all white.

This is the natural way to ship them with people wanting to do so many different schemes.
                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                          Sign me up for one in all white. This is the natural way to ship them with people wanting to do so many different schemes.
                          Yep, the beauty is that it comes with just the tail decal pre-installed but we will be offering a plain white tail spare part too for those who don't want to mess with a pre-existing tail decal. This one is going to be a modder's dream.
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

And I LOVE that it's just one 6S battery to power this Goliath! Looking forward to the flight video(s)! Imagine how ridiculously scale this girl is going to look, especially in low wind conditions coming in fully dirty on the approach. Sign me up!
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Would be cool to do an actual functioning service ship as opposed to a passenger bus. Great vis as well.

Comment

Live flight video!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

So how much do we all think it's going to cost ?

I'll start the guessing at $499.
                                  Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

twin 70 mm... It might come in considerably lower
                                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

The Freewing SU-35 has the same powertrain and goes for $395.00 US. It has a slightly higher level of complexity (TV) and is able to fly crazy stunts if so desired, but it's getting long in the tooth.

Comment

I was surprized to see how much airplane fit in that small of a box. Makes one think that a good sized B-29 is doable.

It wouldn't take much to transform this into a "KC-?? air refueling tanker" version.

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                          It wouldn't take much to transform this into a "KC-?? air refueling tanker" version.
                                          I like the way you think and pretty simple livery to boot. Although, the KC-46A Pegasus is based on a Boeing 767 airframe. Best LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	KC-46 based on Boeing 767_2.jpg
Views:	2261
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	215293Click image for larger version

Name:	KC-46 based on Boeing 767.jpg
Views:	2207
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	215294
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X