Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome thank you and my thoughts and prayers go out to you guys and your animals down there!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• 4923crew: How did you attach the outboard nacelles on the Kc-135 ish?

Comment

•  

Comment

• Two thumbs up urrl. Like watching a movie.

Comment

• I always enjoy your vids urrl...
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• What is the best flap settings for takeoff and landing the AL37 Airliner

Comment

• Originally posted by Cayman one View Post
                What is the best flap settings for takeoff and landing the AL37 Airliner
                It's a very forgiving aircraft but I use half flaps take off and either half or full for landing

Comment

• Just thought I'd let you Freewing AL-37 fans know that at Model Sounds Inc. we can offer you a complete sound system kit with Airbus A320 engine sounds eminently suitable for this model. This sound set also includes Captain's announcements to passengers such as " "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome aboard your flight to ...", "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are landing in just a few minutes ... " etc. This adds a very nice touch of realism to your AL-37 model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Model Sounds Inc. View Post
                    Just thought I'd let you Freewing AL-37 fans know that at Model Sounds Inc. we can offer you a complete sound system kit with Airbus A320 engine sounds eminently suitable for this model. This sound set also includes Captain's announcements to passengers such as " "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome aboard your flight to ...", "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are landing in just a few minutes ... " etc. This adds a very nice touch of realism to your AL-37 model.
                    MSI, You should add a Hobby Squawk Banner Ad above our pages. Do you have something that simulates the RR V-12 for the Spitfire? Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

MSI, You should add a Hobby Squawk Banner Ad above our pages. Do you have something that simulates the RR V-12 for the Spitfire? Best, LB
                      Yes, absolutely we have a genuine Rolls Royce Merlin V-12 engine sound set including the appropriate weapons sounds for a Spitfire. I recorded it myself from a real Spitfire using professional recording gear. As a matter of fact we have a total of 112 different airplane sounds in our collection, and you get all of them when you buy our airplane sound system. Thanks for the tip about the banner ad. I'll look into that.

Comment

Yes, absolutely we have a genuine Rolls Royce Merlin V-12 engine sound set including the appropriate weapons sounds for a Spitfire. I recorded it myself from a real Spitfire using professional recording gear. As a matter of fact we have a total of 112 different airplane sounds in our collection, and you get all of them when you buy our airplane sound system. Thanks for the tip about the banner ad. I'll look into that.

Send Aros a Private Message and he'll get you fixed up with the banner Ad. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy. I'll check out the "Sounds", been wanting to research it for my Flightline 1600mm Spitfire. Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Absolutely! Please click here for more information. If you need any additional help Model Sounds Inc. just let me know.
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Just thought I'd let you Freewing AL-37 fans know that at Model Sounds Inc. we can offer you a complete sound system kit with Airbus A320 engine sounds eminently suitable for this model. This sound set also includes Captain's announcements to passengers such as " "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome aboard your flight to ...", "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are landing in just a few minutes ... " etc. This adds a very nice touch of realism to your AL-37 model.
                            Is the A320 sound pre loaded on to the micro SD card when you buy the system or do you have to request it?

Comment

• Originally posted by urrl View Post
                              Is the A320 sound pre loaded on to the micro SD card when you buy the system or do you have to request it?
                              We always check with the customer by email which model the sound system is being installed in, then we configure the correct sounds for it. All our airplane sounds will be pre-loaded onto the microSD card and it will be setup to use the A320 sounds file.

Comment

• I Just unboxed mine just a few minutes ago! It's a shame to get rid of the EPO container, so well packed! Vivid yellow Createx will start tomorrow! Callie's still working on my decals! Western Pacific Simpsons plane!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Simpsons2.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	232409

Comment

• Anyone know when this will be back in stock in the EU

Comment

• Hi guys, anyone using the Spectrum AR636 6 AS3X receiver with built in gyro, anything you can report is appreciated since I’ve never flown anything with a gyro. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowflight View Post
                                      Hi guys, anyone using the Spectrum AR636 6 AS3X receiver with built in gyro, anything you can report is appreciated since I’ve never flown anything with a gyro. Thanks
                                      Yeah im flying with an AR636. How familiar are you with setting up the receiver? Do you have a programming cable? It's really important to make sure the receiver is moving control surfaces in the correct direction - im sure you can find a guide on youtube on how to do that. Skip this step at your own peril - it will pretty much guarantee a crash if set incorrectly. The same goes for all gyros.

Other than that, you can run fairly high gains on this bird. Stick priority (which is the rate at which the gyro reduces its gain as you increase stick movements) around 160% is good for most planes, and how horizon ships most of its BNF models. What that means is the gyro reduces its gains gradually, and by 80% stick travel in either direction, is completely inactive.

Comment

• Working on # 2 should of been a Formula 1 car on tail but did not work out

Comment

• Isn't that speaker very large and to put two in....

Originally posted by Model Sounds Inc. View Post

Comment

Working...
                                          X