Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircrew had the fish for dinner so I had to do a last minute crew swap. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by vduniec View Post
      Aircrew had the fish for dinner so I had to do a last minute crew swap. ;)
      I was hoping someone 3D printed the Airplane crew! Wished I had a printer to do this myself... Once I saw the AL37 reveal, that's exactly what I thought of 😁

Comment

LOL!!!! Love your chose of Pilot and Co Pilot. shurly your kidding, Give me a Vector, Victor. and don't call me Shurly. great movie AIRPLANE.

Comment

LOL. That's great.

Mike.
          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Here is my AL37 coming along nicely. I did have some issues with the base coat peeling but it seems to be just an annoyance. I will clear coat the entire plane after to avoid any lifting later on.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Guys here`s 2 picts of my KC-37 done in 127th ARW Mich ANG livery. I`ll have some better ones as soon as I get it out of the basement. Working refueling boom and lighted cockpit are the only mods I have done to it so far, I`ll be 83 the 12th of March so I don`t work as fast as I used to. I haven`t flown it yet since the weather here in Gods country has been crappy.

Richard Driftmyer CMSgt USAF/OANG Retired

Comment

• AL-37 to P-8 Poseidon conversion. 3D printed dozens of fins and blisters, radome, targeting ball, pylons, engine nozzles, weapons and new wingtips.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Just too cool!!! Great job OsideRCflyer I want to do the P-8 too! Jerry

Comment

V, Simply brilliant, Sir, though a bit 'deflating' for the original crew. Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Drifty Very nice and happy early BD sir!!! Thanks for your service!!! Love the bird! Jerry

Comment

• Scale Freak Welcome to Hobby Squawk and very neat livery... So many ways to do it... Glad you are on board... Jerry

Comment

• I have seen there will be many liveries on this AL-37. I check all the new ones every other day. All I have seen so far are just AWESOME. Doing a personal touch on mine. My son in law is doing the graphics for it. So far we have not had very good flying weather here in the Black Hills of South Dakota. I have been working with three students though. We go out for a few hours every chance we get, as long as the winds are below 20 and temps are above 30.

Comment

• Hardway, thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing this fly. I'll post more photos as it nears completion.

Comment

• Originally posted by OsideRCflyer View Post
                              AL-37 to P-8 Poseidon conversion. 3D printed dozens of fins and blisters, radome, targeting ball, pylons, engine nozzles, weapons and new wingtips.
                              OSRC, Wow. Great work. More build pictures when you get the notion. Best, LB
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Great stuff! Any chance you can design a GPS blister that’s seen on the top of most of the civilian Max’s? My 3D design skills aren’t up to that level.

Originally posted by OsideRCflyer View Post
                                AL-37 to P-8 Poseidon conversion. 3D printed dozens of fins and blisters, radome, targeting ball, pylons, engine nozzles, weapons and new wingtips.

Comment

• "GPS blister"? Did you mean the WiFi antenna?

Comment

• I guess so if that’s the hump on the top of the fuselage ahead of the tail.

Originally posted by Swarick View Post
                                    "GPS blister"? Did you mean the WiFi antenna?

Comment

• Another scheme using Callie graphics, just need it to stop raining here and to dry out to get on the field!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian b View Post
                                        Another scheme using Callie graphics, just need it to stop raining here and to dry out to get on the field!
                                        Looks great !

Comment

• Looking through photos I took of the full size Canadian North aircraft, i saw an 'Ingestion Hazard' placard, so making water slide decals, I made that for my aircraft as well. And the flags behind the cockpit are also printed water slide decals.

Comment

Working...
                                          X