Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks . I wanted something different.
    Mike
    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• TWA Twin Globe almost done.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Oh yeah, just love that vintage look. Your TWA Livery is Sweet. Trying to find someone who can modify one into
        a L1011.

Comment

• I work on the max.8 we have four of them AL37 is a max in disguise

Comment

• I just opened my box with my AL37 Airliner. I’ll share pictures when I’m done with it,

Comment

• Anyone can say what’s the best type of paint to spray my AL37 I want to make it a shiny white the base white ain’t that shiny I don’t want to damage the fuselage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cayman one View Post
                Anyone can say what’s the best type of paint to spray my AL37 I want to make it a shiny white the base white ain’t that shiny I don’t want to damage the fuselage.
                Rustoleum 2x Paint and Primer works great on EPO foam. Just spray from 1-2 feet away as the propellant would be the only thing that could hurt the foam, but I've paint a ton of Freewing aircraft like that and never had an issue

Comment

• I've used Testors Model Master Enamels with no trouble what so ever. Pricey but worth it if your looking for specific colors.

Mike
                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• on my TWA above, note there's a vinyl striping tape. I applied that as permanent separation between the white and the chrome. then when paint the chrome, the masking film and tape are applied to the vinyl striping. when removed, the sensitive white paint is not affected. the vinyl chrome tape also provides a nice clean linear edge.

I also looked at futaba todd's United classic. the lower red striping would act as masking tape substrate. I'm considering building that livery as well.

Comment

• AL-37 conversion to P-8 Poseidon.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Cayman one View Post
                        Anyone can say what’s the best type of paint to spray my AL37 I want to make it a shiny white the base white ain’t that shiny I don’t want to damage the fuselage.
                        I used Rustoleum 2X gloss white on my FedEX and the fuse is shiny white

Comment

• Originally posted by OsideRCflyer View Post
                          AL-37 conversion to P-8 Poseidon.
                          Looks great nice job !

Comment

And another one that leaves me speechless. I am not sure there has been another aircraft with this much customizing enthusiasm surrounding it. Excellent P-8!

Comment

• OsideRCflyer That is just awesome!!! I would like to do mine like that.... She is still in the box! Great job!! Blessings! Jerry

Comment

• Straightshooter and LowandSlow Welcome aboard!!! Glad you are both here!!! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                                  I am not sure there has been another aircraft with this much customizing enthusiasm surrounding it.
                                  It's not even close. In all my 6 years working for Motion RC I have never seen one of our models with such a fantastic, diverse customization of liveries. Just incredible.

My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                    Straightshooter and LowandSlow Welcome aboard!!! Glad you are both here!!! Jerry
                                    Thank you Hardway!

Comment

OS, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks guys for the information do I need to clear coat after applying the rustoleum 2x paint,and I’m assuming that my callie decals will adhere to the spray paint with out a problem,by the way this is my first foam plane

Comment

• Really sharp scheme! Awesome work!
                                          Roy Mayoral

Comment

Working...
                                          X