Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JM, after looking at the pics of the fulls size, one can see what an awesome job Callie did for you with the decals. The airplane looks beautiful and you should be proud of the job you did!
    Roy Mayoral

Comment

• Thank you. Appreciated all the nice comments from several folks.

I will say that there are many pieces which are off a degree or three and are not perfectly level. Because of the paint lifting, I felt as though I only had one chance and once a decal was even partially laid down, I just had to go with it. I have a few that are not as I would have liked to have had them. But, overall, I am probably the only one who will notice. And it is such a fun design.

Callie is so great to work with. And even more so when we realize there is a missing piece. She is immediately responsive with a "let me make that right" attitude that is not at many vendors. I would recommend Callie for any work without hesitation.
      Jeff

Originally posted by Heli143 View Post
      JM, after looking at the pics of the fulls size, one can see what an awesome job Callie did for you with the decals. The airplane looks beautiful and you should be proud of the job you did!

Comment

• Originally posted by J Mitchel View Post
        Callie is so great to work with. And even more so when we realize there is a missing piece. She is immediately responsive with a "let me make that right" attitude that is not at many vendors. I would recommend Callie for any work without hesitation.
        This has been my - and many of our - experiences with Callie for several years now. She is a joy to work with...Well priced, quick turnaround and always willing to make any adjustments or fixes if needed with a smile. When it came time to endorse a decal vendor, Callie was a no-brainer. She remains today to be my one stop shop for any and all decal-related needs.

My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by uscanuck1xa View Post
          Let's all put our differences aside on the colour green - after all it's St. Paddy's Day!!
          I most admit I do wear green one day a year being part Irish That is one day I will tolerate the color green. LOL!!!!! I picked up this hat and hoodie a few months back over in Dublin Ireland at the Guinness brewery Est. in 1759, Great beer 😎 Happy St.Patricks day to all
          Click image for larger version

Name:	LOL.jpg
Views:	1221
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	242985

Comment

• Awesome job J Mitchel!

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone has a CG point on the wing for balancing the plane upright. There is a post (#215) for doing this on the T45 thread and not is it only easier to establish CG but I found out I was nose heavy having balanced it inverted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post
                Guinness brewery Est. in 1759, Great beer 😎 Happy St.Patricks day to all
                WM, Aye'n 'tis a wonderful thing, that. Here's tuya. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Waiting for a maiden, if is not one thing is another. https://youtu.be/MGqTYSKOOTc

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0273.jpg
Views:	1023
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	243201LOOK OUT ALASKA...........

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post

I LOVE it!!!

Comment

• Finally figured out how to post a GIF on here! Love how big the AL37 is air to air.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post

Very nice and clean!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                            If you could mount them directly to a thinner wall of the fuse it may help considerably. On my A-10 I mounted two 4 Ohm exciters in series to the foam in the belly of the fuse under the wing. Foam is about 3/8" thick and they were very loud.

Comment

• Maidened mine on Sunday. Not the clearest pics but thought they were cool

Neil

Click image for larger version  Name:	DF1081F7-474A-40C2-BF9E-42B32C593456.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	57.7 KB ID:	244265Click image for larger version  Name:	75B87F60-2634-47FF-9E01-5A4C6C41C19D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	244266

Comment

• Marco Polo
                                Marco Polo commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Love the Boeing livery. Well done.

• Same livery as mine.😁😉

Originally posted by Seahawk One View Post
                              Maidened mine on Sunday. Not the clearest pics but thought they were cool

Neil

Click image for larger version Name:	DF1081F7-474A-40C2-BF9E-42B32C593456.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	57.7 KB ID:	244265Click image for larger version Name:	75B87F60-2634-47FF-9E01-5A4C6C41C19D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	244266

Comment

Comment

• Just finished my edit of my Alaska scheme AL-37 complete with air to air footage I shot from my Mavic. Hope y’all enjoy it!

Comment

• Gorgeous zdsweet ! As that will be my livery of choice when I do get one it really inspires me! Well done!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Hello!
                                      I'm new here.
                                      Here is my AL37 Airliner in SAS new livery.
                                      Not done maiden yet.
                                      / Anders

Comment

• Forgot to say that Callie Graphics did a fantastic job.
                                        Thanks Callie.

Comment

Working...
                                        X