Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys hope u r all safe an well....... im getting more adventurous in my endevours. 8s on f4 cooool thing,, anyway ,, 3 minuts not long on this thing so made myself a parralel xt90,,, 2 5000 mah givs 5 minuts or there.... the hrb 6000 is 820 grams,, the 2 5000 hrb 5000 1400 grams.. i no i will need to keep speed up,, but was interested if anybody had done similar things im hopeing so.... maybe 2 4000 better,, looking 4ward too some advice slash guidence

Comment

• My AL37 in the Boeing P-8 Navy Posidien Scheme is almost ready, ill be posting pics this week.ill be doing setup with my radio very soon with the AR637T, should the flap range be in line with the manual?,Im also thinking to bypass the blue box for the elev,rudder,aero. and go direct to the AR637T.

Comment

• I have kept blue box ,,no probs,, and book setting good,, but no elev flap mix req.. .. post pics finished product

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
          I have kept blue box ,,no probs,, and book setting good,, but no elev flap mix req.. .. post pics finished product
          will do F4U have a great day Callie Graphics are really nice, Ill keep the settings then with blue box

Comment

Working...
          X