Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks good

Comment

I would go for some designs from Kulula Air a South African Airline. They put fun into liveries....

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
        This looks good
        Copy That.
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Wondering if we could get the dimensions that were provided to Callie graphics so we could work on our own layouts.

Comment

Looks very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by jpress View Post
              Looks very cool!
              JP, Welcome to "Hobby Squawk". Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

'Murica

Comment

I’ve already hit Callie up for this livery to be done for me

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                    This looks good
                    I was just thinking the same thing.

Mike
                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

This looks great too. Probably wont be able to have it for a while. Almost have a car and then I can go to my local field without waiting for a ride.

Comment

I would like to implore MotionRC NOT to apply that huge sticker to the tail and back of the plane.

Everyone here that wants to do a custom livery will have to fight to get it off!

I have heard them say that they will will sell blank vertical stabilizers seperately but why should a customer pay an extra $20.00 or $30.00 just to get a sticker off?

Just include the sticker in the box and let those that want it apply it.

Vance
                        Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

Agreed, please NO pre-applied decals. Even in announcement videos the staff mentions how they look forward to seeing the custom paint schemes that customers will explore. Well, if it's a customers modification dream jet, then it needs to be made easier to customize. An all white painted aircraft provides exactly that.

I can't think of anyone who would want to spend more money on a specific vertical stabilizer without pre-applied decals, or anyone who would want to remove window/door decals, etc., just to properly modify the plane for the new paint job.

Comment

And not just the tail, but also don't apply the window and door decals either. Much easier to paint first, then apply the decals later.
                            Pat

Comment

All, the current plan is to offer two versions of the plane, one with all decals applied (exactly as you see it in Nall Fall video) and one without ANY decals (just a base white aircraft).

Comment

Perfect! That's a great plan and one that should suit most I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                                  All, the current plan is to offer two versions of the plane, one with all decals applied (exactly as you see it in Nall Fall video) and one without ANY decals (just a base white aircraft).
                                  Thank you. That will make painting or wrapping so much easier.

JB

Comment

Mark, just to clarify, both version still come with decals, but one version simply doesn't have them pre-applied, correct?

That would be ideal since I'm sure many of us would still like the window, door, and other decals, just in the box.

Comment

Plain white would be awesome!
                                      Pat

Comment

I like the classic AA livery. It's an 800 but that should be easy to convert this plane to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cf4658273210e6293d1b2290ffeaddb5781c233c.jpg
Views:	1787
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	215467

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                          Mark, just to clarify, both version still come with decals, but one version simply doesn't have them pre-applied, correct?

That would be ideal since I'm sure many of us would still like the window, door, and other decals, just in the box.
                                          Yes sir. One will be painted base white with no decals applied, and all the decals will be in the box. And of course, one will be offered will all decals pre-applied.

Comment

Working...
                                          X