X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

Yes sir. One will be painted base white with no decals applied, and all the decals will be in the box. And of course, one will be offered will all decals pre-applied.
    Excellent, thanks Mark. This sounds great.

Comment

Go vote in the poll for which version you would prefer. All decals applied at the factory, or no decals applied but included in the box.

Pat

Comment

I am glad to see something that's NEW and DIFFERENT. I am really looking forward to getting one of them.
        My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          Go vote in the poll for which version you would prefer. All decals applied at the factory, or no decals applied but included in the box.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...an-to-purchase
          Why bother if their going to offer both anyway?

Mike
          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

While not an airliner fan, it is a very impressive looking RC plane! Also nice to see something totally different and unique. I would probably lean towards painting it all grey like a P-8, however, there are some really nice looking airline schemes. Even doing a fantasy Pan-Am or TWA scheme would be kind of awesome. Lots of great opportunities for people to be creative with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeT View Post

Why bother if their going to offer both anyway?

Mike
              Mike,

The purpose of the poll is to see how many of each they should put in the first pre-order shipment. Right now it's running 85% plain against 15% with decals. That may be a good thing as there won't be that many that the factory needs to apply decals to, and they can get them on the water faster!
              Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Mike,

The purpose of the poll is to see how many of each they should put in the first pre-order shipment. Right now it's running 85% plain against 15% with decals. That may be a good thing as there won't be that many that the factory needs to apply decals to, and they can get them on the water faster!
                Got it.

Mike

\"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

I'm looking forward to this jet, but I would like to see it take off from and land on grass. It taxied on grass well enough so I doubt taking off or landing will be an issue, but I'd still like to see it.

JB

Comment

I think this is awesome news! I said I'd like an airliner from freewing and I'll stick to my word and order one when they're released. Top work alpha and all those involved at motion and freewing

Comment

What a great addition to the Freewing lineup with the first and only foam RC airliner of this size available! This will certainly sell well just because it so different and has so many customization options.
                      And for those not interested in civilian airplanes this could be turned into a P-8 Poseidon or KC-46 Pegasus. Which could be easily done with a 3D kit of the refueling boom and other bits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5a871198d0307223008b46ce?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg
Views:	1847
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	215716

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                        What a great addition to the Freewing lineup with the first and only foam RC airliner of this size available! This will certainly sell well just because it so different and has so many customization options. And for those not interested in civilian airplanes this could be turned into a P-8 Poseidon or KC-46 Pegasus. Which could be easily done with a 3D kit of the refueling boom and other bits.
                        EM, I like the way you think. I'd buy the AL-37 and do just that, but I gotta figure out a way to transfer electrons. Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

EM, I like the way you think. I'd buy the AL-37 and do just that, but I gotta figure out a way to transfer electrons. Best, LB
                          Well nowadays they do make small portable chargers that can charge off a larger battery like a 4S 16000. All of which could easily fit inside this new airliner.

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                            What a great addition to the Freewing lineup with the first and only foam RC airliner of this size available! This will certainly sell well just because it so different and has so many customization options.
                            And for those not interested in civilian airplanes this could be turned into a P-8 Poseidon or KC-46 Pegasus. Which could be easily done with a 3D kit of the refueling boom and other bits.

Name:	5a871198d0307223008b46ce?width=1300&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg
Views:	1847
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	215716
                            I am also very interested in this plane. I think the KC-46 Pegasus is based off of a 767 airframe, but I agree that it might be a great mod as the new Navy P-8 Poseidon. If not, I'll probably paint it up as a 737-900 ER from my old airline Delta. That should be fairly straight forward as most of the plane is white, anyway! Callie could easily make the graphics for it.

Comment

I'd like one of these two but I think the graphics will be quite expensive to do.

Name:	fleet-frozen-plane-1152x395.jpg
Views:	2395
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	215793

Name:	magicPlane.jpg
Views:	2380
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	215794

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                I'd like one of these two but I think the graphics will be quite expensive to do.
                                I know a girl!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Aros, do we have an "about" price yet? I'd like to get one or two depending on price. I still need to get the upgraded F-86 and price would be a factor. Do I buy two planes or three....?

Dutchman

Comment

Hi Dutchman, unfortunately I don't have a price yet. I should be building out the product page(s) soon so hopefully we will have a price in the coming days/week....
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Anybody seen the photos of the Aerial Firefighting 737 MAX? I think I remember seeing a picture about one. Based somewhere in California? I've seen all the others, just haven't been able to find that particular aircraft. That would be one different machine and I'm sure Callie could do graphics for it!!
                                      Dutchman

Comment

There's a converted 737-300 that is used in Australia, but I seriously doubt that a Max has been used for fire bombing duties as they are so new. This one was purchased from Southwest Airlines. Coulson Aviation purchased 6 of the 737-300 from SWA to be used as fire bombers, but no Max.

Pat

Comment

• Hi Aros, didn't mean to be rude, just had a thought and got sidetracked, sorry. But, thanks for the information! You put up an order page and I'll pre-order a couple of the plain Janes. I like having the option of getting Callie to do some more graphics for me! I was just at a Large Acreage Sprayer symposium and got a chance to view videos of some rather large sprayers in different countries. Impressive. Wonder how you could set up a 737MAX for ....oh, never mind. It would take an awful lot of yellow and blue paint anyway! Didn't the Chinese start building an airliner? Looked something similar to this model? I don't think they got a lot of orders for them.
                                          Dutchman

Comment

Working...
                                          X