Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a nice flight with a bit of a hard landing from the wind. But all is good.

Comment

• Hi friends today i have received my al37. Im really disappointed about it. I have ordered base white color but i have received really cream color, the full plane parts, its a lot different from white color.
      maybe i need to reship it and change ?

Comment

• Image 20210921-130328 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

• Originally posted by vem2014 View Post
          Hi friends today i have received my al37. Im really disappointed about it. I have ordered base white color but i have received really cream color, the full plane parts, its a lot different from white color.
          maybe i need to reship it and change ?
          Motion’s definition of BASE WHITE is defined on their website (excerpt below).

Version Info: This <base white> version of the AL37 Airliner does NOT come with the decals pre-applied; however, the full decal set is included in the box. This version is intended for customers who wish to customize their airliner graphics.

They shipped you correctly. The bird ships only one color and that color ships either with or without decals applied.

Read other posts if you cannot work with the painted bird about how to remove the base paint. Others have posted how to remove paint from EPO foam.

-GG

Comment

• Hi dear yes i know that there is one color but have you check my picture? The color its similar cream
            I dont know why its not white

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	454E8268-1088-46C6-A02E-B992B3952D24.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	151.8 KB ID:	325153
              Originally posted by vem2014 View Post
              Hi dear yes i know that there is one color but have you check my picture? The color its similar cream
              I dont know why its not white
              The base white color is as shown in the photo…a slight cream. You may customize with any other color by removing or over painting the base color.

You were shipped the ONLY color option.

“White” is a color which can have many interpretations.

-GG

Comment

• Ok thank you but if you check my picture you can see the color, for my opinion its much cream than the color in your pic...i dont know

Comment

Ok thank you but if you check my picture you can see the color, for my opinion its much cream than the color in your pic...i dont know
                  There are all off white. You can always return it if that unhappy.

Mike
                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by GliderGuy View Post
                    Click image for larger version Name:	454E8268-1088-46C6-A02E-B992B3952D24.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	151.8 KB ID:	325153

The base white color is as shown in the photo…a slight cream. You may customize with any other color by removing or over painting the base color.

You were shipped the ONLY color option.

“White” is a color which can have many interpretations.

-GG
                    My plane seems to be much more cream than this color of the botte. This is the problem.
                    im not unhappy with the plane but I have planned to do a white plane with wizz airlines graphic. But if my plane is cream its not good.
                    i doni know if its a factory problem or what...
                    i tell you if you have check my picture

Comment

• Everybody, I'm sure, has checked your picture. That's the way it comes. Go to a paint store and check out all the paint cards and see just how many there are that are all called "white". In many circles, "cream" is still considered "white". If you send it back, don't get another one since if you get another one, it'll look just like the one you have. You may as well take off the base paint as it's not stuck on very well anyway and paint it to whatever "white" you want.

Comment

• Problem solved. I have contact motionrc i request a refund.
                        check message from motion
                        really really bad!!!

I apologize that you received a cream colored AL37. We're aware that we received a defective batch of off-white-colored planes from Freewing and we thought this issue was behind us since all of them should've been sorted in the warehouse from correctly colored white planes. The disclosure would've been posted on the product page if they were still known to be off white. I am sorry that we didn't have the disclosure in place at the time of your purchase and I will be able to offer you 50 Euros in compensation for the defective paint or I can get a return label sent to your email. Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Comment

Problem solved. I have contact motionrc i request a refund.
                          check message from motion
                          really really bad!!!

I apologize that you received a cream colored AL37. We're aware that we received a defective batch of off-white-colored planes from Freewing and we thought this issue was behind us since all of them should've been sorted in the warehouse from correctly colored white planes. The disclosure would've been posted on the product page if they were still known to be off white. I am sorry that we didn't have the disclosure in place at the time of your purchase and I will be able to offer you 50 Euros in compensation for the defective paint or I can get a return label sent to your email. Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you in advance for your understanding.
                          They offered a refund or compensation. Just what more do you want? Take one or the other and move on.

Mike

Comment

• Mine was "off white". I didn't care. After the first bit of hanger rash or a bad landing, it didn't matter what shade of white it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

They offered a refund or compensation. Just what more do you want? Take one or the other and move on.

Mike
                              I have write here to know the exact al37 color. Yes but they need to write on description that is a fault batch with cream color. I have post pic to compare with other member models. All reply here is yes its correct color but no!! Its not the correct color what I have received.
                              i cant start with a cream base and is not right that i need to paint all

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                Mine was "off white". I didn't care. After the first bit of hanger rash or a bad landing, it didn't matter what shade of white it was.
                                White is white cream is cream

Comment

• I'm done with this ridiculous debate. It's whatever you define it to be and you'll never see it as anything different. This has been one of the dumber discussions we've had here. Unsubscribing for a while (maybe permanently) before we get into how black is black and dark grey is another totally different color.

Comment

I have write here to know the exact al37 color. Yes but they need to write on description that is a fault batch with cream color. I have post pic to compare with other member models. All reply here is yes its correct color but no!! Its not the correct color what I have received.
                                    i cant start with a cream base and is not right that i need to paint all
                                    Bottom line , your unhappy they made it right , end of story. Time to move on.
                                    Endless complaining here did nothing to solve your issue. Motion solved it.

Mike

Comment

• And now for some more flying.

Comment

• Im happy with the aircraft and its journey to be a Kulula Airlines flying 101 airliner is underway.

Comment

• Sneek peek. I will start a new thread when done.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X