Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looked at those. It would be cool but I just painted a grey Freewing F-18 white, gold and blue this summer. This thing is WAY bigger and white. The bottom part won't be too bad but painting the whole thing would be just too much for me. Now if they had a base grey like the F-18 then yeah! ;-)

[QUOTE=Evoman;n217894]

I think doing a P-8 Poseidon would look more the part of a military aircraft and cooler. The P-8 even has 4 hard points so it can be loaded up with missiles or torpedos.
    Below are just a few of the P-8 liveries.

Comment

• I've been wanting a good airliner for many years and I had hoped it would come from Motion and Freewing. My prayers have been answered. Bummer that I'm in Iowa so when I get mine it wont fly until next spring.

Comment

• Love freewing has come up with an airliner, hope they make more airliners (747) and civilian planes like king air, baron, etc.

Comment

• Well, this guy sure is having fun with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BETA View Post
            Love freewing has come up with an airliner, hope they make more airliners (747) and civilian planes like king air, baron, etc.
            BT, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Great stuff here; the Guys and Gals are tremendously talented and knowledgeable that's for certain. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• This is what I want.

Mike Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	2059
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	218073
              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Alpha , out of shear curiosity, what was the project name for the AL37?

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                  Alpha , out of shear curiosity, what was the project name for the AL37?
                  Project "Leg room"

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post

Project "Leg room"
                    Now that's awesome.

Comment

Project "Leg room"
                      James, you may have started something that could have deep (but humorous) ramifications.

Project: "Maxed out".
                      Project: "FAA certified".
                      Project: "MCAS-free".
                      Project: "No pilot training required".

Comment

Project "Leg room"
                        LOL

Mike
                        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	96.6 KB ID:	218323Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	218324

This is my chosen scheme. Of course Calli was up for it. I cant wait to get started.

Comment

• Love it
                            i am going Boring 737max8

Comment

• Might have to buy another to have this scheme also ?

Comment

• Love the gradients in that livery! Sharp!
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I’ve preordered 2 and both will have United Airlines livery. I’ve been working for United for 20 years, so it’s a no brainer. One will have the brand new livery and the other will have a retro livery (see pics). Of course, I’ll probably end up having 4/5 at the very least.

Callie will be doing most of the work, I’ll put some paint and other details on. I feel like a kid at Christmas, my birthday is right around the arrival time. Oh JOY!!!!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Although I ordered an American Airlines modern livery from Callie I may go with Pan AM since my Dad worked with the airline until he retired. I'll set it up in his living room while I'm visiting there with family for Christmas.

Comment

• My choice, simple yet enough color for good orientation. Callie doing decals and for my part a very simple paint job.

Comment

• You guys have been requesting some awesome designs! I'm getting them made up as fast as possible! Attached is an update list of what we've done so far...plenty more to come soon!

AL37 Schemes.pdf

Comment

• Your link no workey!

Comment

Working...
                                          X