Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks crxmanpat!!!!! I knew I had seen something about a fire tanker 737 somewhere! Leave it to Coulson to tank a 737! I had an opportunity to fly one of their S-61N's many moons ago fighting fire in Northern California! Now this would be a truly awesome paint scheme and really drive Callie nuts making a set of graphics for it!
    Dutchman

Comment

• I might do one of the American Airlines "Heritage" paint schemes. TWA or PSA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 9.38.51 PM.png
Views:	2002
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	215933

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
        I'd like one of these two but I think the graphics will be quite expensive to do.

Name:	fleet-frozen-plane-1152x395.jpg
Views:	2395
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	215793

Name:	magicPlane.jpg
Views:	2380
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	215794
        I guess it‘s time to get some airbrush equipment...
        i have to have the Disney-737 I will ask Callie
        and her that pic

Comment

• and next up...

please let it be a twin 80mm 727

in all white as well.
          when they outlaw R/C, only outlaws will have R/C

Comment

• Mongo, I personally would prefer a, "Lockheed Super Constellation". Just so you know I remember the B-727 fondly. When I red somewhere that it was one of the most dangerous airliners ever built, I simply couldn't believe it. A B-727 would be really nice too, in my opinion. I'd be in for sure.

Woody

Comment

• A Connie would be just fantastic. And a 727 would be great along with the 747 too...Heck, I love 'em all!
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Ya know Aros. I really wouldn't condone making a 727. It might sell ok, it might not. I'm sure it would sell some, not sure just how much. I like em though, and would purchase one. A Connie is pretty close to what I would consider much, much less risky. I think a Connie would be a really big seller.

W

Comment

• I agree on the Connie and your comments on the 727 as well. Not sure how well the 727 would sell (I bet not bad though) but the Connie would be a home run.
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• a connie would be nice...

when they outlaw R/C, only outlaws will have R/C

Comment

• Did someone say Constellation? I wish.

Mike

\"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I realize this model isn't even on the water yet, and, I don't want the folks at Motion to think I'm anxious or anything, but I have already ordered and received the vinyl to wrap this plane and ordered decals form Callie. I plan to make it a C-40 Clipper, you know, if a C-40 was a 737 MAX rather than the 737-700. Anyway, it should look nice in the VIP scheme.

JB

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                          I realize this model isn't even on the water yet, and, I don't want the folks at Motion to think I'm anxious or anything, but I have already ordered and received the vinyl to wrap this plane and ordered decals form Callie. I plan to make it a C-40 Clipper, you know, if a C-40 was a 737 MAX rather than the 737-700. Anyway, it should look nice in the VIP scheme.JB
                          JB, what a great idea, Sir, and a beautiful airframe to base a livery. Looking forward to seeing this one. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                            I realize this model isn't even on the water yet, and, I don't want the folks at Motion to think I'm anxious or anything, but I have already ordered and received the vinyl to wrap this plane and ordered decals form Callie. I plan to make it a C-40 Clipper, you know, if a C-40 was a 737 MAX rather than the 737-700. Anyway, it should look nice in the VIP scheme.

JB

I get it for sure going to order mine tonight if I can make up my mind ?????? Thinking of Ed Force One ( book of souls ) , Trumps Plane & Add 2020 LOL , Disney ( blue Mickey On Tail ) or SouthWest Tx. flag ?

Comment

• This will be my Norwegian Livery. Ordered from Callie today.

Comment

• It looks like Callie is going to be swamped with orders!
                                Best regards,
                                Cris B.
                                AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                                NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

• Hope to see that email soon saying to chick buy now! Christmas is coming and i needs my gift!

Comment

• Chick buy? Sorry man we're not THAT kind of site!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                      Chick buy? Sorry man we're not THAT kind of site!
                                      Darn! I was about to order up a redhead, preferably a professional who can support me for the rest of my life.

Comment

• My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sekhet View Post
                                          It looks like Callie is going to be swamped with orders!
                                          Not only that she is going to need to order more vinyl than normal to print on because these airliners will require more material to cover.

Comment

Working...
                                          X