X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
    Hey alpha can you post a picture of how you fit it in a small car? I have a Honda Accord and can’t buy it unless it fits
    Attached Files

Comment

• Or just mod your Accord like this ............................................

Click image for larger version

Name:	4rl3UDVYxK27vLDGx0QL5Ppx3iLuxLJO3CySfjYg1sg.jpg?auto=webp&s=86f4fa7d292261324559b0e76e2a7f811f79db38.jpg
Views:	1406
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	217506

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• T-CAT Yes, the left seat and right seat do have suits, ties, aviators, and crusher cap. I'll snap a picture of the cockpit this afternoon at the factory if there are still any left.

Topshot19 Sure, I can do that this afternoon with my test bird.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
            T-CAT Yes, the left seat and right seat do have suits, ties, aviators, and crusher cap. I'll snap a picture of the cockpit this afternoon at the factory if there are still any left.

Topshot19 Sure, I can do that this afternoon with my test bird.
            That is too cool! Thank you all for thinking of that, and I look forward to seeing the picture.

Comment

• Unfortunately there weren't any fuses I could run down to the car today for a transportation picture. Perhaps tomorrow.

In the meantime, I did take a few pictures of the production line of the second batch before we tuck them away on their way to hangars across the world. It's difficult to photograph the flight crew, but they're in there. We designed the rear of the flight deck to be easily modifiable, in case someone wanted to illuminate the cabin and detail it up a bit.

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20191028_152451.jpg
Views:	1625
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	217512Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20191028_152458.jpg
Views:	1638
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	217513

Name:	DSC08257.JPG
Views:	1596
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	217514Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08254.JPG
Views:	1676
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	217515

Comment

Unfortunately there weren't any fuses I could run down to the car today for a transportation picture. Perhaps tomorrow.

In the meantime, I did take a few pictures of the production line of the second batch before we tuck them away on their way to hangars across the world. It's difficult to photograph the flight crew, but they're in there. We designed the rear of the flight deck to be easily modifiable, in case someone wanted to illuminate the cabin and detail.
                Your good thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                  Or just mod your Accord like this ............................................

Name:	4rl3UDVYxK27vLDGx0QL5Ppx3iLuxLJO3CySfjYg1sg.jpg?auto=webp&s=86f4fa7d292261324559b0e76e2a7f811f79db38.jpg
Views:	1406
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	217506
                  Shouldn’t be to difficult

Comment

Unfortunately there weren't any fuses I could run down to the car today for a transportation picture. Perhaps tomorrow.

In the meantime, I did take a few pictures of the production line of the second batch before we tuck them away on their way to hangars across the world. It's difficult to photograph the flight crew, but they're in there. We designed the rear of the flight deck to be easily modifiable, in case someone wanted to illuminate the cabin and detail it up a bit.

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20191028_152451.jpg
Views:	1625
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	217512Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20191028_152458.jpg
Views:	1638
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	217513

Name:	DSC08257.JPG
Views:	1596
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	217514Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08254.JPG
Views:	1676
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	217515
                    That is absolutely awesome . Thank you for the posting pictures.

Comment

• Thanks for the pics. Definitely want to illuminate my cabin...

Comment

• Looks amazing, really can’t wait for some more details

Comment

Hey alpha can you post a picture of how you fit it in a small car? I have a Honda Accord and can’t buy it unless it fits

Comment

Name:	72631458_2179124789046861_1938873701999050752_n.jpg
Views:	1739
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	217565

Name:	74272151_722050421639559_3426466909510434816_n.jpg
Views:	1663
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	217566
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like if you don't have bucket seats you're screwed!

Comment

• Originally posted by SJN View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	72631458_2179124789046861_1938873701999050752_n.jpg Views:	11 Size:	120.9 KB ID:	217565

Click image for larger version  Name:	74272151_722050421639559_3426466909510434816_n.jpg Views:	11 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	217566
                                That's some kind of mini-hatchback or minivan (Mazda). In one of the videos showing the guy doing some "testing" of this plane, you could see the whole car. It's not that big. I just measured my VW Sportwagon and this thing will fit quite nicely with the beak sticking through between the two front headrests. Depending on the year of Accord, most of them have a folding rear seat or at least, a pass through but the pass through may be too small for the front of the plane to go through. I doubt it will go in through the trunk as the back lip won't allow the plane to angle up and into the folded seat hole. Making it go in will be the biggest problem, not whether or not it will actually fit in there.

Comment

• Anyone want a fuselage. Only $999 😝

Comment

• A bargain!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Apriliamgt View Post
                                      Anyone want a fuselage. Only $999 😝
                                      This is our gold plated fuse with diamonds in place of LED lights. lol. $999 is the placeholder we use when we've not priced a new part yet.

Comment

• As we prepare to launch the product pages soon, here are a few bonus photos for us Squawkers.

1) The AL37 uses molded impressions to help accurately align each decal section for the doors and windows. The PNP variant which arrives with these windows pre-installed won't require this work, but for those of you buying the PNP variant that arrives 100% painted but without any decals applied, you'll need to spend a few minutes applying the window decals after your Callie decals and Custom repaints. It takes about 5-10 minutes per side. The windows are printed in three long sections, plus the doors. We may publish a video later to demonstrate just how simple this job is, considering the end result.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07976.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.2 KB ID:	217605

2) The trick with applying any sort of vinyl adhesive decal with an upper carrier sheet (this is transparent sheet on Freewing decals, and wax-paper sheet on Callie decals) is to pull it off directly opposing the decal itself. Callie has instructions that state this, but here's a picture for the uninitiated. Don't pull perpendicular to the foam surface --pull parallel to it, up against it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07988.JPG Views:	0 Size:	65.3 KB ID:	217611

3) The wings plug into the root and are fastened with two screws per side. We molded a nifty way to store the ESC wires and ribbon cable during transport so they don't flop around.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07987.JPG Views:	0 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	217606

4) An airplane stand or table makes quick work of attaching the wings in less than five minutes from car to runway.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07989.JPG Views:	0 Size:	147.0 KB ID:	217607

5) The main suspension struts and strut door are visible here, as is the screwed on hatch to access the EDFs for servicing. Note the belly LED indicator, which flashes intermittently. With the power system and undercarriage removed, the wheel well also serves as an excellent grip for a Slope Soarer configuration... I know someone is going to try that with this bird.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07979.JPG Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	217612

6) The nose suspension strut, nose landing light, and servoless gear doors are visible here. The strut's alignment is easily adjusted by Phillips screwdriver.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07983.JPG Views:	0 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	217610

7) The ESCs are adequately cooled and easily accessible for servicing if ever needed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07978.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.3 KB ID:	217608

8) The long black lines included in the decal set are wing walks and borders.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC07997 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	206.9 KB ID:	217609

Comment

• And she is live

https://www.motionrc.eu/products/fre...SEdjUXlMIn0%3D

£465 here in the UK and pre-ordered base white

Comment

Working...
                                          X